Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know how anyone can say it wouldn’t be sad if they had broken up?! They’ve been together for quite a long time (2 years ish is definitely a long time in my books) and seems to me from vlogs etc that they got on v well/were in love. Also i dont think them moving in together quickly was rly a big thing/a sign that she was clingy because it’s not like they got a mortgage together, they were just renting and one of them could’ve moved out if things went south. Obviously we only know so much from social media but i didn’t get the vibe that cinz was obsessed/clingy/needy in a bad way, she just liked him a lot ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
People would obviously feel sad for cinzia bc she made Lewis a part of her online presence. Personally I felt sorry for Sophia bc it had been a long time but with cinzia I feel sorry for her bc we knew Lewis more and he seemed like a nice boy. Christian could have been a raging hole and we wouldn't have known

Reactions: 7
It was enough of a relationship for them to be living together. Solid or not, that's a big adjustment.

Even if it was only 6 months people are allowed to be upset if they break up with someone they like.

It's not like cinzia is moping or acting unhinged...if they have broken up that is. Of course.

Reactions: 6
She’s gone back home to her family house after her trip. All I can think about is the fact she’s sleeping on that dirty mattress lidia showed...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Not her flat in this pic. Also I posted it on Lidias thread but can you believe the amount of parcels they’ve got? On Instagram it says they went on holiday 4 days ago and that’s the amount that have arrived ! I counted 14 slips !
What the hell

I reckon they’re on some sort of break, like they haven’t officially ended it but things aren’t good. That would explain why they are deleting comments asking, cause they literally don’t know what to reply since it’s not as simple as a yes or no. Cinz still has a highlight on her insta called ‘him’ which makes me think they haven’t properly ended, but then again maybe she just hasn’t remembered to get rid of it just yet. The recent captions of hers do suggest a breakup tho - but i also feel like since sophia has addressed the fact that her and christian split (albeit on tiktok and the podcast), if cinz was in the same situation she’d probs just do the same? All speculation of course

Reactions: 12
i think they're just spending some time apart seeing as shes been with him 24/7 in lockdown and not been able to see her family as much as she would like to, and now she can.

Reactions: 2
Not her flat in this pic. Also I posted it on Lidias thread but can you believe the amount of parcels they’ve got? On Instagram it says they went on holiday 4 days ago and that’s the amount that have arrived ! I counted 14 slips !
im sorry this is bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 3
You know Sophia's old work friend Alfie? Think it's AlfieMerrin on IG. He posted a good few photos of both S+C a couple of years ago but now Cinzia and Alfie don't follow eachother but Sophia obvs still talks to him and Lewis follows him. Anyone have any ideas?

You know Sophia's old work friend Alfie? Think it's AlfieMerrin on IG. He posted a good few photos of both S+C a couple of years ago but now Cinzia and Alfie don't follow eachother but Sophia obvs still talks to him and Lewis follows him. Anyone have any ideas?
I think a few people said in earlier threads that she would follow loads of people on insta and then unfollow to get her followers up so maybe she just mistook him for a ✨fan✨

• Haha
Maybe Cinzia just got sick of sharing a flat with Lewis’ friend? If I was moving in for the first time with my boyfriend, I’d hate to be also moving in with his friends 😷 I feel like she might’ve just gone along with it to be close to lewis and it’s not been as good as she thought so is moving on her own so they can stay together

Obviously not nice IF she’s broken up with Lewis but LOOOOL they ain’t getting their flat deposit back. The state of her old room when she left just imagine her dressing room. I’m picturing tan stains down the wall and just bare collected dust, dirt and foundation stains across the carpet 🤢🤮 The grimy tan stains on the bath and I know it’s hard to keep common spaces clean sometimes but even their kitchen looked grim in the vlogs sometimes

• Haha
That ponytail on Sophias story is a no from me. Then in the Lullabellz story🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That ponytail on Sophias story is a no from me. Then in the Lullabellz story🥴
makes me laugh that in the Ariana grande vlog they were both complaining about how uncontrollable the ponytail was and now Sophia is promoting them lool

makes me laugh that in the Ariana grande vlog they were both complaining about how uncontrollable the ponytail was and now Sophia is promoting them lool
*uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.