Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find their friendship with Naomi Genes weird? She’s so dull, serious and boring so I can’t imagine what they talk about. Maybe that’s why they’ve dulled themselves down to fit in with people like that idk

Reactions: 7
My all time fave vid of theirs is a vlog called something alone the lines of ‘eat and buy new stuff with us’ , they just went into notts town and were clothes shopping in urban, topshop etc, had lunch, went to the gym together i think?, i can’t even explain why but i LOVE that vid and have watched it countless times. Tbh i don’t HATE their content nowadays but i’m nowhere near as excited to watch it as i used to be. Obviously people change with age and they’ve got more money now so i’m not expecting them to still buy all their clothes from topshop when they can afford designer, it’s just disappointing that their content is so different now🤷🏻‍♀️ for example i have a folder on insta of outfits i wanna get/recreate and tonssss of their old pics are in there but nothing at all from the past 6 months

Does anyone find their friendship with Naomi Genes weird? She’s so dull, serious and boring so I can’t imagine what they talk about. Maybe that’s why they’ve dulled themselves down to fit in with people like that idk
I think it’s just for the gram tbh and they probably talk about other influencers 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’m literally having someone tell me in their comments that I’m offended by their new merch 🙄 the people defending them are pretty vapid no offence. They’re saying that ‘tennis is a vibe’ and ‘its what they’ve been in to’ sorry I’d bet my life they’ve never even played a game of tennis. Taking photos on a tennis court doesn’t mean that you’re ’ in to tennis’ seriously come off it

Reactions: 9
I’m literally having someone tell me in their comments that I’m offended by their new merch 🙄 the people defending them are pretty vapid no offence. They’re saying that ‘tennis is a vibe’ and ‘its what they’ve been in to’ sorry I’d bet my life they’ve never even played a game of tennis. Taking photos on a tennis court doesn’t mean that you’re ’ in to tennis’ seriously come off it
They even said in the vlog “we’ve been obsessed and wearing for about two weeks” (or something along those lines) like they think that’s a long time to like an item of clothing 😂😂

They even said in the vlog “we’ve been obsessed and wearing for about two weeks” (or something along those lines) like they think that’s a long time to like an item of clothing 😂😂
It’s just funny that people are willing to buy something they put very little effort in to. If I was an actual fan I’d be a little insulted. I wouldn’t buy something just because ‘its a vibe’

I’m glad people are questioning their merch in the comments but seriously all these fans coming for them lmao😂 we all know after the collection has been released we won’t S or C in it EVER

Reactions: 3
Sorry but people that buy merch are another type of person altogether. Why would I want a Gucci knock off that says the word bathroom on it. When I think merch I imagine 12 year olds, not grown ass people. We all loved the JLS merch jumpers in 2012, let’s leave the merch there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you guys think their management made them change their content and stop doing the drunk vlogs because they wanted to appeal to more brands? I’ve noticed they stopped hanging out just for fun since they got management which explains the lack of shopping and eating vlogs, which is sad because it’s like their friendship has died and they’re just business partners now

• Wow
Reactions: 21
There’s so many comments about it being oversized too, there’s going loads of XS stock left because everyone’s going to get XL which isn’t really fair on people who are actually XL if they miss out. S and C LOVE oversized clothes so it’s weird that they wouldn’t bring them out 😂.

• Haha
as flawed as S&C are I appreciate one thing that they’ve never done which is make youtube seem like a hard job. most youtubers complain that it’s a hard job but they have never- but maybe that’s because they don’t work hard and others do idk haha

Reactions: 12
Do you guys think their management made them change their content and stop doing the drunk vlogs because they wanted to appeal to more brands? I’ve noticed they stopped hanging out just for fun since they got management which explains the lack of shopping and eating vlogs, which is sad because it’s like their friendship has died and they’re just business partners now
they did address this question in a mukbang once! they said their management doesnt get a say in any of that and they just dont want to go out anymore

I'm sorry but cinzia's latest IG of her posing sticking her arse out on a memorial bench 😭

So you’re telling these are both an XL (Sophia commented it on her post too). No point having an XL is its 14/16 literally no one is gonna buy the XS/S
Yeah people are going to want to buy it as advertised so all the smaller people will buy the L or XL's and people who are size 14+ will be unable to size up to get the oversized look. They might as well of bought loads of XL's only and advertised as one size fits all.

• Haha
So you’re telling these are both an XL (Sophia commented it on her post too). No point having an XL is its 14/16 literally no one is gonna buy the XS/S
My arse is that an actual XL, who would wear anything smaller if oversized is the ‘bone’ 🙄🙄

watching old videos and they always spoke about doing a subscriber party for cinzias 21st- did they ever come through with that?

watching old videos and they always spoke about doing a subscriber party for cinzias 21st- did they ever come through with that?
Nope which is a shame because now they get into Lacehouse for free they could totally do it there

I know Instagram is not everything, but considering Lewis liked all her pics before, it’s interesting he’s completely stopped.
maybe he’s just busy with his businesses but hmmm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.