Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep saying ‘tennis line’, have they seen what tennis players wear? Or is it just a piss take? Wouldn’t it make more sense if the tennis rackets were microphones or something seeing as it’s for a podcast..? No correlation whatsoever

@ Sophia and Cinzia and nearly all influencers ever
Ok but really the don’t have to say anything, just because you don’t say anything doesn’t mean you’re helping in your own way. Sophia did post about it but they’re not obliged to, maybe if their audience was different but it’s not fair to go on about people not posting, it’s a waste of time

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was JUST watching the vlog where they said they’d feel uncomfortable travelling and going to the airport! Sophia said she wouldn’t travel this year

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Content has been really boring recently.. where’s the Manchester vlog? And why are the posting short 10 minute crappy videos? They might as well not have posted

I’m sure this has mostly been said before but does anyone feel like their pivot into fashion has been their downfall? their content in 2017/18 was the best because it was lifestyle focused: nights out, vlogs, grwm’s etc. people liked them because they were entertaining, not because of their outfits. no one followed them for fashion inspo bc they were just normal girls like the rest of us shopping at PLT, not house of CB.
they have been deluded into thinking they are fashion influencers when neither of them have ever had unique or original style in their life. as their lifestyle has become more unattainable, they are more convinced that their viewers are looking to them for fashion inspo when in reality no one wants to see a haul when we know the clothes are too expensive and will be discarded or sold within the month. I feel that as they become more out of touch, it will cost them viewers. I mean Cinzia wore a Dior face mask, how tone deaf!! They have no personality other than shopping. Would love for them to go back to drunk vids/chatty grwm’s but i fear their dynamic is not the same.

Reactions: 22
GUYSSSS don’t judge me but I’ve been turned, I’m actually liking C’s beige Jesus sandals now 🤭 I slyly want a pair but tbh the only frolicking I’m going to be doing is from my bed to kitchen to get more snacks so don’t think it’s worth it might just wait until she chucks them on depop #TagsStillOn 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i was just thinking how s&c could create much better content and i might make a youtube channel cos i have loads of idea haha. would anyone acc watch a new yt channel

I’m sure this has mostly been said before but does anyone feel like their pivot into fashion has been their downfall? their content in 2017/18 was the best because it was lifestyle focused: nights out, vlogs, grwm’s etc. people liked them because they were entertaining, not because of their outfits. no one followed them for fashion inspo bc they were just normal girls like the rest of us shopping at PLT, not house of CB.
they have been deluded into thinking they are fashion influencers when neither of them have ever had unique or original style in their life. as their lifestyle has become more unattainable, they are more convinced that their viewers are looking to them for fashion inspo when in reality no one wants to see a haul when we know the clothes are too expensive and will be discarded or sold within the month. I feel that as they become more out of touch, it will cost them viewers. I mean Cinzia wore a Dior face mask, how tone deaf!! They have no personality other than shopping. Would love for them to go back to drunk vids/chatty grwm’s but i fear their dynamic is not the same.
i’ve been watching their old vlogs recently because they calm me down when I’m anxious, seeing two normal girls baking, shopping and messing around was so refreshing, they’ve lost their USP and now just churn out basic boring content like every other influencer!

One of my faves!

I suppose that’s growing up though, they aren’t 18 year olds who go out every weekend anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

But I wish they’d do something other than these overpriced hauls and boring vlogs. Even now they’re not vegan anymore they’ve lost another element of their channel that set them aside from others. I can’t really imagine what else they’d make videos about but I never thought a few years ago that their content would be so dry generic and boring

i was just thinking how s&c could create much better content and i might make a youtube channel cos i have loads of idea haha. would anyone acc watch a new yt channel
I totally would! What content ideas do you have? Purely me being nosey hahaha

Reactions: 8
1. So Sophia is going away... big shock! The being scared of airports thing lasted long. Unless it’s a staycation, but it sounds like a beach holiday if shes at the gym to get bikini ready.

2. People in comments of the new video are saying the tennis collection is SOOO cute. Hold on, did someone not say the design is copied? Someone quote this and let me know what that was again because they’re being praised for the originality.

3. social distancing has just went out the window? Sharing cars, sitting right next to each other in videos? The GRWM where they sat awkwardly apart and Sophia was in the sun was a WASTE OF TIME if they’re now just disregarding it. I know they defo weren’t social distancing off camera but now they’re just flaunting it.

Reactions: 4
i have a youtube channel and honestly their old videos inspired mine so much but the newest videos are so lazy and boring and it’s so sad to see when you’re trying to make the best content and stuff with hardly any subscribers whereas they have over 300K with lazy videos

Reactions: 1
No and I would LOVE to know what happened! Imogen is known for being a psycho but I cba to read her entire thread haha
Hahaha same, I was trying to find out what happend. Think she still comments on their photos tho?? But they don't like hers

Hahaha same, I was trying to find out what happend. Think she still comments on their photos tho?? But they don't like hers
think they spoke about her on a podcast ages ago, they said a friend they met would witch about all the other influencers and try put them off certain people. So they ended up avoiding this girl and then one day they apparently came clean and told her how they feel. They never said it was her but I’m 99% sure it was. Everything they said matched up lol

Reactions: 5
i have a youtube channel and honestly their old videos inspired mine so much but the newest videos are so lazy and boring and it’s so sad to see when you’re trying to make the best content and stuff with hardly any subscribers whereas they have over 300K with lazy videos
what’s your channel gal we’ll support you

Reactions: 6
think they spoke about her on a podcast ages ago, they said a friend they met would witch about all the other influencers and try put them off certain people. So they ended up avoiding this girl and then one day they apparently came clean and told her how they feel. They never said it was her but I’m 99% sure it was. Everything they said matched up lol
Ohhh I remember hearing that, sounds like it could be her tbh. Thanks!

i’ve been watching their old vlogs recently because they calm me down when I’m anxious, seeing two normal girls baking, shopping and messing around was so refreshing, they’ve lost their USP and now just churn out basic boring content like every other influencer!

One of my faves!

I suppose that’s growing up though, they aren’t 18 year olds who go out every weekend anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

But I wish they’d do something other than these overpriced hauls and boring vlogs. Even now they’re not vegan anymore they’ve lost another element of their channel that set them aside from others. I can’t really imagine what else they’d make videos about but I never thought a few years ago that their content would be so dry generic and boring

I totally would! What content ideas do you have? Purely me being nosey hahaha
i wanna make like similar vibes to old s&c vids just chill and nice i might just make a channel 👉🏼👈🏼

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.