Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smithmirage

I don't know if it's due to them not talking about it when it happens but I find it weird that Cinzia & Sophia never really have any interaction with eachothers significant others.

Like back when they had their first wave of Boyfs I remember them saying they've not really met or spoken to eachothers Boyfs the entire time they were together.

I get some people like to keep parts of their life separate incase of break ups etc but I find it odd that as best friends they never really go for lunch or do anything where Cinzia tags along with Sophia & her boyf or vice versa or even celebrate any occasion together now Sophia has a boyf. Like surely you want them to have a nice relationship especially if you intend to marry him etc.
i dunno if it was one they were with their old boyfriends or when they were both dating but i'm sure they used to always talk about double dates and it's never happened as far as we know:ROFLMAO:i think they only time they've ever been a foursome was after their first girls bathroom show and they all went out in nottingham

Randomuser37

Does anyone know the club in Manchester they were talking about on the podcast?? And who’s the cheating footballer? im guessing someone from Man City if they were out celebrating
I thought Marcus rashford as they said he was well known and wouldn’t expect them to know many footballers even tho he got engaged a year ago

Pipxx

Wow the inside of her house is amazing! That light open downstairs 😍 I said a few weeks back I bet they’re buying together after she started selling everything on Depop.

P.S. Is anyone else from down south insanely jealous she got a house like that for £475,000?! What a steal
She paid 350-375 for it originally so she’s making a very nice profit on it too😅🫠
---
Imagine buying a house like that , shes not even finished furnishing it and onto her what second apartment , its just sat empty 😳 and there are hundreds off homeless people

Also someone give us some clues how to find the family home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
500k near city hospital

Last edited:

what pisses me off about them is that they go on holiday so often, which is a luxury afforded to them by their jobs as influencers, and yet bc of their holidays they slack on their job.
no / late videos bc one or both of them have jetted off again, its lazy
---

its giving “i can get away with looking like a dog dressed me bc i’m skinny”
Does anyone know where her pink bralette is from??

lucieeeloo

Just went to watch their new vlog but it’s saying their last video was 9 months ago? Is this happening to anyone else

ShadyNikki

Three murders happened in the early hours of Tuesday. Two of them were students and the third was a middle aged man. It’s really horrible and I’m surprised they haven’t mentioned it especially as two of the victims were students of a similar age to them
Jesus ! And yeah I looked it up myself after I wrote that smh this is so sad and I’m sorry to hear about that