Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I hope Cinzia goes on Love Island next year. Think its too late for this year. I want to see what she would be like without Sophia

Plus this would grind Anastasia kingsnorth gears
I think she’s too big for it , people would vote unfairly to keep her in , she already has management etc plus she’d have to do a lot of love island press commitments after without Sophia which would probably interfere with their podcast/duo commitments and TGB is their brand that they want to focus on

Reactions: 1

Lollyy

VIP Member
I don’t think it is as think his full name is Aaron Francis Charles (he has a Pinterest account called Aaronfrancis96 or at least if it’s not his middle name it’s another name he goes by) and that person is based in Leeds whereas Cinzia’s Aaron is from London x
Ahh okay, god knows where I got this from 😂😂😂

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
This vlog was acc funny, Cinzia was hilar when that woman sneezed at erewhon. I know we say Mark doesn't like them but i think maybe he just has a dry sense of humour. Like you know when you're with close friends and you're cheeky to eachother but you both know it's just jokes?
I think this trip definitely made them bond a bit more. But you just know he still finds them super annoying at times. I love it tbh. It’s hilarious 😂

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I think cinzias dress just again looks ill fitting and cheap but it’s probably expensive. The shoes also 😂 can’t cope. So OTT they must feel ridiculous in these outfits.

kyrag2803

I don’t understand how they’re gonna do the whole priority dilemmas because if it’s a separate email what if someone just leaks it lol? Idk probs some other way of doing it

lilieverland

Lol Cinzia posted a tiktok of her hair getting dyed back dark & cut...she said her dad is about 4"9 & in the vid he was significantly shorter than her (she's 5"3) I- that's insane to me can you imagine being the same height or taller than your dad he will never escape the Danny Devito comparisons😂💀
Aww I didn’t realise her dad was that short 🤣 Btw which TikTok are you referring to? I can’t find it.

Last edited:

Pipxx

It must be one of her neighbours! The house that’s sold STC was listed in February and hers only went up for sale in May
Oh that’s weird I know next door had an island in the kitchen and not a peninsula there must be a few in the area

Orangeblack

Wow the inside of her house is amazing! That light open downstairs 😍 I said a few weeks back I bet they’re buying together after she started selling everything on Depop.

P.S. Is anyone else from down south insanely jealous she got a house like that for £475,000?! What a steal
Does anybody have a link so I can have a nosey pls
---
I think the bumble podcast was recent and for some reason I feel as though Aaron may not have as much time off as Max to fit into this lifestyle that the girls have. I feel like he’s younger and building himself and max is established already with money to burn.
I second this most jobs you get 21 - 25 days off a year so cinzzz man probably can’t get much time off as max and the girls can take time off whenever

Last edited: