Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry girl I completely missed it!! Completely my fault, I was scrolling for a while 🤣 Usually I just look out for the #35 but will be more careful next time ❤
Omg sorry I’ve never suggested one before I just presumed it was likes 😭 it can be my practice run hahaha 🫶

Reactions: 1
Woah what exactly happened ? Not aware of this I’m from the US (New York)
Three murders happened in the early hours of Tuesday. Two of them were students and the third was a middle aged man. It’s really horrible and I’m surprised they haven’t mentioned it especially as two of the victims were students of a similar age to them

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Ahh im not a fan of cinzias new hair - the extensions look so thinned out and scraggly :confused: you can see the shorter pieces of her real hair and it looks quite bad IMO. If it looks bad in photos, imagine in person
I don't think the shorter pieces are THAT obvious with how it's been styled, I guess it's difficult to blend a blunt bob into extensions.

Her natural hair is pretty course n curly too so I reckon that has something to do with it not always blending exactly with the hair she uses too, the ends start to frizz making it more obvious.

Itstoric

Did anyone listen to the bumble podcast, I’m think Cinz is def still with Aaron but I can’t trust them after single files lies lol

Heyyflow

Sorry to jump.on thos post I have no idea who this is but this thread has kept me busy and I'm invested now 🤣🤣 me with the popcorn 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lollyy

VIP Member
I also think Aaron and max didn’t get on (not hated eachother) but they didn’t have some interests and couldn’t go on double dates or holidays. I think cinzia called the shots mostly with the break up

No I’m sorry but I can’t believe Lidia accidentally filmed cinzia in the shower on her vlog. She took it down after like 10 minutes but if my sister did that I’d be livid omg 😳

• Haha

kyrag2803

I feel like since becoming in a relationship Sophia is trying to act not as jealous as she portrayed herself in the podcast beforehand. Like this weeks podcast with work wife/husband, I think before I’ve heard them BOTH say things and I though oop that’s a bit crazy but now suddenly she’s like a chill gf, so it’s hard like what’s the real her?
I read your post before listening to the podcast, now I’ve listened to it I totally get what you mean, you’re so right. She talks so much shit, she’s putting on an act to seem chill, if she didn’t have a boyfriend she would 100% be saying she wouldn’t like it. Plus, Cinzia was making valid points about how it’s disrespectful and she was like mmm well, still. Can’t stand her.

ShadyNikki

Watched their vlog and it was eh boring … only thing I can say is that it was a little nice to see them out doing something else besides the usual stuff. And giving them the benefit of doubt- I see in the comments that they only recorded going on one ride 😂🤣 yes I seen that but I’m sure they went on more but just chose to enjoy the moment or just forgot to bring out the camera or they weren’t allowed to film- so many possibilities. But also they would have mentioned that 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 I don’t know … I kind of want the lockdown vlogs. When they recorded separately in real time and then come together - something’s gotta change a bit

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Just seen a clip when Cinzia (I think) was drunk and fell over the hamster cage and omg I miss those girls so much. "Henry...squeak if you need assistance" I know we all change as we grow older but they were so much more genuine back in the day
does anyone know what vlog this is in? i keep seeing people mention it and want to watch it

Itstoric

I feel like it’s obvious they aren’t together. Or not in a good space at the very least. She would be doing the exact same as Sophia if they were. Slow release of bf or more holidays with bf. Just my opinion please don’t come for me.
I agree because she was doing it at the start.

Sza_mus

Yeah for sure it £1 a week so not really the end of the world tbh.
I think they will have a separate email for people in the group chat so everyone should hear their dilemmas
yeah I'm unsurprised at the grab at easy cash but also think people love being soooo dramatic lol 'in a cost of living crisis' babes that refers to utility bills, food and other things you cannot live without increasing in price whilst wages stay the same... not a fucking banal podcast charging £4 a month for OPTIONAL content which you aren't forced to take.

My only gripe is them presenting it as like a 'giving back to the fans after reaching 200 eps' milestone haha, that is annoying - and that second comment is a fair point, like what if someone writes in and they never hear their dilemma being addressed

Peachy_R

Yeah because she’s not comfortable with her body 💔🥺 I know that feeling because I have been there - gained weight - didn’t know what to do with my new body shape with my clothes. Avoided cameras - fidgety but I’ve done something about it in a healthy way and I’m in the perfect weight (for myself) that I feel confident wearing clothes that fit me - I’m ready to smile for the camera and whatnot. All I’m saying - either embrace this new weight and be confident or work on it (in a healthy way) and I’m sure she will feel a huge difference not only physically but mentally and emotionally too
I think she also avoids cameras because in every vlog that she is in people call her out for her over the top editing on Instagram, where she looks completely different. So she probably hides so people won’t call her out or take screen shots (as you will see in her thread)🤣