Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

br0wser

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyones mentioned it already but who is the girl that was in the Love Island Villa vlog with them because I dont mean to drag her into this but shes boring as FUCK jesus christ shes actually more vanilla than Sophia (maybe shes justy not used to being on camera but fucking hell shape yourself your on holiday)
Their manager

br0wser

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the club in Manchester they were talking about on the podcast?? And who’s the cheating footballer? im guessing someone from Man City if they were out celebrating
My first thought was Riyad Mahrez but he got engaged a while ago now and the way they were talking made it sound more recent?

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
i actually really enjoyed the new episode of the pod but it's probably cause of the boys
also it seemed to me that Cinzia felt unsure at first and wanted to say things to make them laugh or something
I feel like James and Fuhad are so naturally funny it really highlighted how dead S&C’s chat is, pissing themselves laughing at the same shit every week lol. Felt like they kind of brought the boys down

Lmao ! I remember that 💀😂 the editing was too animated- didn’t really match their personality/vibe. This might be a bad example but it’s like seeing an emo all of the sudden have this fake bubbly personality. Like what ? That’s why authenticity is key. And they can still hire an editor - just explain your style and how you would like it to be edited but sadly they don’t have a mind of their own.
I actually wonder if the vlog is still up. It was their air bnb in london era before they committed to the move

frattlethebed

Hate myself for asking but does anyone know where their earrings are from that they wore on the first day of Disney? You girls are the best at finding things!

nicnacpaddywhack

My friends don’t interact much with my partner but we’re long distance and if there’s ever a celebration, NYE etc I’m always invited with the assumption I’ll bring my partner with me so there is still some relationship there even if all our partners aren’t super close. S&C seemed to have always had their own bubble wrt their friendship maybe they don’t extend that even to their partners

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Lol Cinzia posted a tiktok of her hair getting dyed back dark & cut...she said her dad is about 4"9 & in the vid he was significantly shorter than her (she's 5"3) I- that's insane to me can you imagine being the same height or taller than your dad he will never escape the Danny Devito comparisons😂💀
She called him Devito in Lidias tiktok 😂 😂 😂