Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think it must be quite nice to be that sheltered from the everything, to be so clueless of the world conflicts, politics and just general life outside of fashion. Would be like being 10 again, all you worried about was what you were wearing, your friends and what’s for dinner
Honestly like while the rest of us are crippled under the cost of living crisis. they probs dont even know boris is gone

Reactions: 15
Lmaooo Davide!!!
when sophia announces your body stops producing collagen at 25 (incorrect) like shes some dermatologist... you are a liarrrrr, actresss, go the duck out
Do they not realise the complete skin sacks we’d look like if we stopped producing collagen at 25? Yeah production starts to slow down at 25 and decreases even more after menopause but for gods sake how hard is it to quickly google something instead of scaring all your impressionable viewers?
Also their obsession with ageing is actually quite worrying.

Reactions: 18
They are just stale. They have all the time to try out thing and do stuff as they aren't one of those influencers that are filming but have a job outside of social media to do. Their job is literally come with us, which is easy and not something they have to go out of their way to do. I wish Cinzia would film her family trips as they'd be more entertaining then what they produce now. I didn't enjoy their hauls but they could do holiday prep properly or hauls that their audience in the YouTube comments wanted. They haven't switched up their content in ages. The little attempts they have done have been rushed. Again how could the lockdown vlogs be more exciting. I'm two videos behind and don't feel a rush to catch up.

Reactions: 10
Do they not realise the complete skin sacks we’d look like if we stopped producing collagen at 25? Yeah production starts to slow down at 25 and decreases even more after menopause but for gods sake how hard is it to quickly google something instead of scaring all your impressionable viewers?
They are just stupid, like actually stupid!! Even a dead fish is smarter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't get me wrong as I know a lot of editing will still be going on but cinzia's photos are a lot more 'natural' I love how she seems to be embracing her curves and I think she looks amazing. I feel like she should start her own vlogs with her life and family away from Sophia, I think they would be much more enjoyable and funny.
I've lost all interest in Sophia, she just seems up her own ass

Reactions: 26
Don't get me wrong as I know a lot of editing will still be going on but cinzia's photos are a lot more 'natural' I love how she seems to be embracing her curves and I think she looks amazing. I feel like she should start her own vlogs with her life and family away from Sophia, I think they would be much more enjoyable and funny.
Yess cinzia seems more fun and down to earth! Sophia is such a bore & thinks she is little miss perfect! I have no doubt Sophia has left cinzia feeling insecure at times, cinzia seems like a girls girl.

Reactions: 20
I did see a few comments from girls who were older low-key being like 25 isn’t old they need to get the message to stfu honestly

The tit that comes out of their mouths I’m tired

Reactions: 6
Her boobs look really strange here and I can’t place why?? I’m not sure if it’s just the pose but they’re so shelf like??
I’m sorry but who even is that in them pics 😭 just as I thought the editing was dying down

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but who even is that in them pics 😭 just as I thought the editing was dying down
I kind of disagree, i think this looks pretty much the same as the Cinzia we see in vlogs when she's wearing make up and posed! You can see her real body in the videos that Lidia has posted recently and it doesn't look a million miles away from this! The shorts are so small though, she would look unreal if she just sized up..

Reactions: 5
I kind of disagree, i think this looks pretty much the same as the Cinzia we see in vlogs when she's wearing make up and posed! You can see her real body in the videos that Lidia has posted recently and it doesn't look a million miles away from this! The shorts are so small though, she would look unreal if she just sized up..
I feel like in terms of body but the face still isn’t her. Maybe the new poses with the doe eyes? Idk I don’t see it

Reactions: 2
Anyone else just think these are objectively bad pictures. Like the pose the outfit…. What was going through her head
726F3C7F-F665-4F4C-B725-70876F3A377F.png
23F20D18-F02F-42E0-AD37-FB801598CFFA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
call me out if this is a stretch, but... do we think Cinzia's relationship is actually having a positive impact on her self-image meanwhile Sophia's bf is making her even more self-conscious?? i've seen it happen a million times over. healthy relationship weight vs anxious weight loss

Reactions: 32
call me out if this is a stretch, but... do we think Cinzia's relationship is actually having a positive impact on her self-image meanwhile Sophia's bf is making her even more self-conscious?? i've seen it happen a million times over. healthy relationship weight vs anxious weight loss
I feel like it can be dangerous territory to make these kinds of comments on relationships we have no idea about. However I do kind of agree with you. Cinzia does seem to be giving off a more carefree fun vibe in comparison to miss stuck-up Sophia, she was actually my fav pre pink-prada-gate. Now she seems more insufferable and up herself. Especially with her attitude towards Cinzia

Reactions: 12
I feel like it can be dangerous territory to make these kinds of comments on relationships we have no idea about. However I do kind of agree with you. Cinzia does seem to be giving off a more carefree fun vibe in comparison to miss stuck-up Sophia, she was actually my fav pre pink-prada-gate. Now she seems more insufferable and up herself. Especially with her attitude towards Cinzia
Big sign of someone constantly nit picking and making negative comments is they’re unhappy with their lives!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.