Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
their whole discussion of dating apps in the q&a video was hilarious. their genus prompts were about The Office and Pasta?? they couldn't get more basic if they tried. and then the fact that they were making fun of their boyfriends for replying to the prompts that they just suggested?? wtf haha these girls are delusional when it comes to their self-perception

Reactions: 13
their whole discussion of dating apps in the q&a video was hilarious. their genus prompts were about The Office and Pasta?? they couldn't get more basic if they tried. and then the fact that they were making fun of their boyfriends for replying to the prompts that they just suggested?? wtf haha these girls are delusional when it comes to their self-perception
They way they were like “give us creativity”; “think outside the box” in regards to how they wished their boyfriends had responded to prompts when they had just admitted to having the most basic prompts of all time…

Reactions: 10
Genuine note but do you ever watch the girls and think about how you’re way funnier, a lot more creative, have a better work ethic, better fashion sense, just as good looking (not to be cocky) and genuinely think god why am I not in this YouTube game when those two airheads can go so far while doing the bare minimum. But it’s deffo down to luck and same goes for that annoying Olivia neill, they are both not necessarily anything special but pretty privilege and their channel being discovered at the right time has really gone in their favour and given them unheard of opportunities and alas they just simply don’t put the work in that would qualify them to deserve it haha

Reactions: 34
Watch her try to replicate the "old money" aesthetic just cause her bf is rich 😂
Feel like she already sort of is sometimes. Because she's dressing very plain and less flashy these days:

I feel like they’ve literally done nothing worthy of discussing recently…like the last thread has been so dead because they’re giving us nothing 😭😭 what is there to even recap on
I literally forgot they thread existed and I am so behind on the previous thread.

Ngl I actually think Cinzia and Mari's relationship is really sweet. They're totally different but I think she seems like a genuinely lovely big sister. I swear Lidia just spends all her time trying to one-up everyone, attention seeking and trying to copy them, I'd rather see more Mari content
Lidia has middle child syndrome.

Not surprised that Sophia and Cinzia’s Hinge prompts were the most generic basic witch answers ever. 😂 Also not surprised that Sophia thinks a good tip is to change your preference to women and then steal other girls’ prompts?! 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’d hate if someone is matched with did that. The whole point is to show YOUR personality and wit (if you’ve got any)….
They are literally exposing themselves for the copycats they are. Nothing ever comes out from their own creativity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg. Does anyone know of the lady who posted tiktoks videos, she was ill & has now sadly passed away. She said ‘hey friends and family’ at the start of every video. In relation to these two, just started watching their new video and Sophia says it at the start. Yes I get that that’s just a standard phrase and doesn’t necessarily mean she heard it from her, but anyone who knows who I’m talking about it replay it and she says it like the lady from TikTok did which is so disrespectful. Please someone tell me I’m not going mad
I know the lady you’re talking about on tik tok! I’ve not watched Sophia saying it yet but if she does say it, it’s so disrespectful and weird!?

Feel like she already sort of is sometimes. Because she's dressing very plain and less flashy these days:

omg this is not old money... this is country bumpkin realness. i do agree tho tht shes trying to go for that look, but ngl she just never executes it well bc she has a tit sense of fashion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
omg this is not old money... this is country bumpkin realness. i do agree tho tht shes trying to go for that look, but ngl she just never executes it well bc she has a tit sense of fashion
Yeah, I don't personally think she looks like old money either. But I just know that's what she's thinks she looks like lmao. I mean for starters, she needs to drop that tacky bag.
These girls haven't got a clue!

Reactions: 14
Im officially bored with them, close to unfollow everywhere, they are soooooooooooooooo dull, and i tried watching their new vid today i couldn't go thru with it. they annoy the hell out of me it's not enjoyable anymore. i liked their vid when they visit a new city, so i might keep their youtube until they do that but on IG it's so useless to follow. Cinzia looks like an IMVU avatar or some tit and Sophia looks like Katie Hopkins' child, what's the point? the end of an era for me
sorry imvu character has finished me

Yeah, I don't personally think she looks like old money either. But I just know that's what she's thinks she looks like lmao. I mean for starters, she needs to drop that tacky bag.
These girls haven't got a clue!
for sure, i totally agree with u in pics like the one u posted she deffo thinks she looks so classy and chic, but her big swinging metallic pencil case is just giving wizard of oz tin man, the dungarees look like the scarecrow too. give her fkin red sparkly shoes and shes dorothy too

every outfit everday is a mess for these girls

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lord help us not the same conversation for 15 mins about turning 25, how many times do we have to sit through this

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree feel like Sophia has lost weight and cinzia has put a little on (no hate, or maybe she is editing her figure less)
You can talk about Sophia’s weight loss without pointing out cinzia has put some on lol. I know u said no hate but like it’s weird to even make a point of it. They’re literally so dumb and irritating there’s so many others things we could witch about on here their weight fluctuations aside haha

Reactions: 5
You can talk about Sophia’s weight loss without pointing out cinzia has put some on lol. I know u said no hate but like it’s weird to even make a point of it. They’re literally so dumb and irritating there’s so many others things we could witch about on here their weight fluctuations aside haha
I actually didn’t mean it like that at all, I actually think she may be editing her pics less. Which is a good thing! I am someone who has similar shape to cinzia! It’s also just observation/opinion which I am allowed on the thread without someone trying to tell me off like a child.

Reactions: 12
when sophia announces your body stops producing collagen at 25 (incorrect) like shes some dermatologist... you are a liarrrrr, actresss, go the duck out

• Haha
Reactions: 58
when sophia announces your body stops producing collagen at 25 (incorrect) like shes some dermatologist... you are a liarrrrr, actresss, go the duck out
They’re acc so dumb especially when they were giving advice on the pill, what works for them will not work for others which they never mention!! They genuinely don’t have much common sense or street smarts

Reactions: 8
They’re acc so dumb especially when they were giving advice on the pill, what works for them will not work for others which they never mention!! They genuinely don’t have much common sense or street smarts
my jaw was on the floor on that episode. hearing C&Z learn about birth control in real time as they looked at the wikipedia page was a hoot!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always knew Sophia was so sheltered but something that’s shocked me the most is that she thought Crocs were a NEW thing….. she genuinely thought they were a new shoe! Crocs were in their prime when she was like 10-12 like is she acc serious ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sometimes I think it must be quite nice to be that sheltered from the everything, to be so clueless of the world conflicts, politics and just general life outside of fashion. Would be like being 10 again, all you worried about was what you were wearing, your friends and what’s for dinner

Reactions: 29
Sometimes I think it must be quite nice to be that sheltered from the everything, to be so clueless of the world conflicts, politics and just general life outside of fashion. Would be like being 10 again, all you worried about was what you were wearing, your friends and what’s for dinner
I always thought of that about them. And they do look so excited and care free about lots of things. Like a child would

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.