Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many trips have they had this year alone! 🤯 I’ll admit that being an influencer has it’s perks, I’m so jel.
I mean there are next to no downsides to the job atleast for S and C, minimal effort and work for massive returns of money. I know they have to deal with some online hate but for them two girls they simply just delete comments and censure the criticism 🥰🥰🥰💓💓💓

Reactions: 13
I’ve not been keeping up with these two for a while now. catching up on the latest vlogs now, they’re still boring honestly. The content these days is lacking! I think this what we can expect now as the girls are giving the ‘we’ve made it’ vibe.

It’s just shocking, Molly Mae has way more followers and gives more in her vlogs.

This will affect them, I noticed the Instagram likes are down for both Sophia and Cinzia, compared to last year.

Reactions: 9
Not surprised that Sophia and Cinzia’s Hinge prompts were the most generic basic witch answers ever. 😂 Also not surprised that Sophia thinks a good tip is to change your preference to women and then steal other girls’ prompts?! 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’d hate if someone is matched with did that. The whole point is to show YOUR personality and wit (if you’ve got any)….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Im officially bored with them, close to unfollow everywhere, they are soooooooooooooooo dull, and i tried watching their new vid today i couldn't go thru with it. they annoy the hell out of me it's not enjoyable anymore. i liked their vid when they visit a new city, so i might keep their youtube until they do that but on IG it's so useless to follow. Cinzia looks like an IMVU avatar or some tit and Sophia looks like Katie Hopkins' child, what's the point? the end of an era for me

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I miss their travel vlogs and genuinely funny moments. It's so dull now. I guess that's the byproduct of becoming 'bigger' and having a rep you need to protect. It all seems v crafted and planned

Reactions: 6
Omg. Does anyone know of the lady who posted tiktoks videos, she was ill & has now sadly passed away. She said ‘hey friends and family’ at the start of every video. In relation to these two, just started watching their new video and Sophia says it at the start. Yes I get that that’s just a standard phrase and doesn’t necessarily mean she heard it from her, but anyone who knows who I’m talking about it replay it and she says it like the lady from TikTok did which is so disrespectful. Please someone tell me I’m not going mad

• Haha
I don’t think I can cope with watching them discuss their ages and how old they feel one more time 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg. Does anyone know of the lady who posted tiktoks videos, she was ill & has now sadly passed away. She said ‘hey friends and family’ at the start of every video. In relation to these two, just started watching their new video and Sophia says it at the start. Yes I get that that’s just a standard phrase and doesn’t necessarily mean she heard it from her, but anyone who knows who I’m talking about it replay it and she says it like the lady from TikTok did which is so disrespectful. Please someone tell me I’m not going mad
That’s a reach…

Reactions: 27
what.....

Reactions: 10
i had their video on ln i was just using it as background noise to sleep to but omfg can sophia stop interrupting, and it was at points where cinzia seemed to acc be saying interesting stuff i know ppl think they’re both bad at it but sophia was unbearable

Reactions: 3
It’s annoying, they have both been on so many holidays this year and if they aren’t together they don’t film any of it. I feel like we don’t see anything real it’s all manufactured garbage from them

Reactions: 11
That was not a Q&A - think they tried to make it as non-personable as possible. Reminded me of their girl talks esp when they replied to 'would you take an ex back'. They could've talked about so much more beyond surface level things ...

NAA speaking about their ages AGAIN in the q&a, duck offff
these constant age convos are a testament to how dull these girls are. they don't have any other friends so they have zero frame of reference for ages in the real world. 23 and 25 are still KIDS!! babies even!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.