Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boobs look really strange here and I can’t place why?? I’m not sure if it’s just the pose but they’re so shelf like??
The bra is too small for her. She constantly wears dresses, bralettes etc that is too small

Reactions: 1
It really annoys me when Sophia films ads like this, why show yourself in the mirror if you don’t even show your face?? Just film the product normally without distracting your audience with the mirror behind it? It’s so weird like why does she do this if she hides her face the whole time
Meh they both do this and I’d say Cinzia is far worse because at least Sophia will show her face on occasion.

Reactions: 8
does anyone watch Fuhzz on youtube? I've been getting really into her vlogs and the difference between how open she is compared to the likes of Sophia and Cinzia is crazy. You could argue maybe that she overshares but its actually nice to see someone being so authentic.

also i watched Lidias marbella vlog as I am from Marbella and tbh, while i dislike her and her lip pouting, how come she can go away with her bf and keep him off camera but still produce a somewhat watchable vlog? but sophia and cinzia wouldnt even attempt to take some clips at their seperate destinations to make up a vlog

Reactions: 19
does anyone watch Fuhzz on youtube? I've been getting really into her vlogs and the difference between how open she is compared to the likes of Sophia and Cinzia is crazy. You could argue maybe that she overshares but its actually nice to see someone being so authentic.

also i watched Lidias marbella vlog as I am from Marbella and tbh, while i dislike her and her lip pouting, how come she can go away with her bf and keep him off camera but still produce a somewhat watchable vlog? but sophia and cinzia wouldnt even attempt to take some clips at their seperate destinations to make up a vlog
I honestly think lidia is more real (personality wise) than S&C. Like she knows what we want to see and she kinda vlogs in a way that she probably would wanna consume vlogs too. Not to mention S&C don't care anymore

Reactions: 19
That book cover looks awful. It does not look like it belongs anywhere not on a shelf or on the table. It looks like one of those freebies you'd get with a child/teen magazine. They said so much stupid stuff in their eat with us I couldn't keep up and I just know whilst tik tok can be informative and good, they get all their information from there, Sophia still strikes me as a person that if my mum said so them it's facts 😂.

Reactions: 16
I kinda wish cinzia would vlog the family holiday, Lidia did last year and it was acc an enjoyable watch
Same! I don't know why they are so adamant on being this duo that always films together when we'd love to see solo vlogs, especially with just Cinzia in it I think she'd thrive on her own which maybe they're afraid of their audience liking one or the other so they keep it fair?

Remember the lockdown solo vlogs, I would always fast forward Sophia's bits where shes asking why we have eyeballs and why we chew food... she's actually so dense 😂 whereas Cinzia is actually funny and interesting at times

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Same! I don't know why they are so adamant on being this duo that always films together when we'd love to see solo vlogs, especially with just Cinzia in it I think she'd thrive on her own which maybe they're afraid of their audience liking one or the other so they keep it fair?

Remember the lockdown solo vlogs, I would always fast forward Sophia's bits where shes asking why we have eyeballs and why we chew food... she's actually so dense 😂 whereas Cinzia is actually funny and interesting at times
Hahahahah stop 😂😂😂 - sophia really is such a drip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sophia thinks being intetesting and giving content, as asking why does X do this, why is X like that, why do we do X. Half of them questions she asks could be a quick Google search. Yet she makes it last 5 mins as she has nothing else to offer.

Again like someone said before, like other influencers and Lidia they could vlog their trips or time with their boyfriends but they just choose not to. Many are successful at still producing a great vlog but not filming their other half. If I was them I'd wanna film maybe just for memories as well so getting a vlog does both jobs.

Please same cinzia carried like ekin su does in love island 😭

Sophia thinks being intetesting and giving content, as asking why does X do this, why is X like that, why do we do X. Half of them questions she asks could be a quick Google search. Yet she makes it last 5 mins as she has nothing else to offer.

Again like someone said before, like other influencers and Lidia they could vlog their trips or time with their boyfriends but they just choose not to. Many are successful at still producing a great vlog but not filming their other half. If I was them I'd wanna film maybe just for memories as well so getting a vlog does both jobs.
Fr if I went away with my manz I’d be more than happy to pop off for a few mins to take some vlog footage to get some peace and quiet for him. I swear in Sophia’s case she’s just not interesting enough to film anything without someone like cinzia to bounce off and then bc Sophia isn’t doing it it’s not like cinzia will either even though I do think she’d have interesting things to say. Lidia is actually better off having a solo channel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok but I do find it so refreshing cinzia is posting pics not editing her body, smothing her skin and trying to portray an unrealistic body standard - I know she may still edit her face a bit bit this is actually so much more refreshing for me personally at least to see and gives me more confidence!

Reactions: 29
I see these girls on TikTok ALL the time and I’ve never seen someone look as much as Sophia as the girl on the left
CA63B591-B7B3-4402-888A-1454E26EEF01.jpeg
FB2EFC54-F22A-4D34-9E6E-4D1AFEFADB00.jpeg
A75B45D1-765A-462B-BBBC-9E0D9EE65F9C.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I just remembered one of Sophias dumb points as I was talking about how I'm 24 going 25 just before Cinzia and it reminded me how she was like 24 just seems bigger then 23, well no it literally comes after 😂🤦🏾‍♀️ I can't with her that whole part was just stupid.

• Haha
Ok but I do find it so refreshing cinzia is posting pics not editing her body, smothing her skin and trying to portray an unrealistic body standard - I know she may still edit her face a bit bit this is actually so much more refreshing for me personally at least to see and gives me more confidence!
I literally was going to say this! i think I've mentioned this before but she needs to remove herself from sophia and merge into more body pos , high-end fashion content. I think it would do well, she has so much potential but (and I can only say this from experience with friends like sophia) she is being suffocated by sophia and unfortunately from the snarky comments sophia makes about her or twoartds her in the vlogs, I would be surprised if she makes rude comments about cinzia's looks etc.

Reactions: 15
Agreeee, i know loads of people will be like "we shouldn't congratulate her for doing the bare minimum" but it seems like she's really moving away from editing her body and tbh she looks banging. Her content is a bit messier and she doesn't always get it right but I'd rather see that any day than Sophia's dry feed. Sophia has to be the most uncreative influencer I've ever seen

Reactions: 10
Whoever called she was buying more Hermes to try
513D3D86-B6F1-43EB-A611-E6F259CE3B51.png
a Kelly/Birkin. Well done 😭😭 it’s the relentless need to fit Max’s new Tory aesthetic by buying Hermes for me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.