Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever called she was buying more Hermes to try View attachment 1418688 a Kelly/Birkin. Well done 😭😭 it’s the relentless need to fit Max’s new Tory aesthetic by buying Hermes for me
Bit of a reach surely? She bought designer before Max and would continue to if they’re weren’t together I’m sure

Reactions: 8
Wondering what their boyfriends do for livings that mean they have enough annual leave to cover the relentless week-long trips every two weeks???

Reactions: 23
Bit of a reach surely? She bought designer before Max and would continue to if they’re weren’t together I’m sure
Yeah its a bit of a reach but I feel like Max is funding it for Sophia, same with the Rolex because she wasn't dropping that kind of money beforehand 😂 its different if Cinzia was doing the same as they have the same income and practically clone each other with their purchases. Cinzia hasn't gone onto the Hermes hype which is surprising as she follows the crowd and sandals/belts are cheaper from there so I wonder what thats about

I definitely do think Sophia is trying to get a Birkin or Kelly, I hope the sales assistant denies her from getting one 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Maybe but there’s a huge difference between Prada and Dior and Hermes/Rolex. There’s been a definite shift

Reactions: 23
Agreeee, i know loads of people will be like "we shouldn't congratulate her for doing the bare minimum" but it seems like she's really moving away from editing her body and tbh she looks banging. Her content is a bit messier and she doesn't always get it right but I'd rather see that any day than Sophia's dry feed. Sophia has to be the most uncreative influencer I've ever seen
Yeah I agree and tbf to her I would be insecure about certain elements of my body and idk how easy I would find it to post it to an audience as big as hers

but even her just posting a pic where she has some small rolls makes me think oh wait she has that and still looks so good why am I worried if I have a little roll on my side. Obvs she’s not plus size or anything like that but she just has a very healthy and realistic body and she should just step into being fully authentic and would do so well I know it’s been said so much already though

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or are Sophia’s outfits like particularly awful atm, haven’t seen one decent post on her feed in forever

cinzia deffo has her moments but I think she’s better at putting things together

Reactions: 11
Maybe but there’s a huge difference between Prada and Dior and Hermes/Rolex. There’s been a definite shift
A Rolex is a huge amount of money but it’s an investment. Cinzia has definitely dropped £500+ on an item (the same price as Hermes sandals) but just a different label. I actually think Sophia is more sensible with her money (albeit some call her stingy sometimes), a house and Rolex are an investment, whereas on Cinzia’s part she’ll buy 100 bags in different colours because they’re ‘in’ for one season

Reactions: 24
A Rolex is a huge amount of money but it’s an investment. Cinzia has definitely dropped £500+ on an item (the same price as Hermes sandals) but just a different label. I actually think Sophia is more sensible with her money (albeit some call her stingy sometimes), a house and Rolex are an investment, whereas on Cinzia’s part she’ll buy 100 bags in different colours because they’re ‘in’ for one season
Yeah I do think she’s way more sensible with her money and that’s why she can afford these things but before now, ie 2021 summer she was buying the same balenciaga hourglass bag, jaqcuemus Chiquito and millions of dunks just like Cinzia. But since getting with Max she’s gone more old money/ Tory vibes. Like getting the Rolex and the Hermes belts and sandals. And tbh they’re both things you buy when you’re wanting to be offered a bag by your SA

Reactions: 8
sorry for ot but does anyone know what blush & highlighter Cinzia uses? or knows any similar ones? ty 🫶

„90 good reviews“
„Ok so there’s 90 people who trust it“
REALLY SOPHIA? stop cause I thought 90 people hate it!!
Ughh these stupid comments of Sophia really annoy me🫠

Reactions: 4
Are they actually joking? What did they even show in the new video? A few crappy clips of them talking? wtf?

Reactions: 4
F84B2333-10B9-4E38-8C5E-39A33718561D.png

Anyone know where this little bracelet with the Smiley is from its cute

but probs a fortune hahahah
Also that Loewe bag she bought herself is so fuckin ugly I can’t.

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice cinz doesn’t follow Sophia’s bf. Also they wanted their bfs to be close but I can tell they are so opposite.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think it’s weird Sophia only drinks around her bf? She always says how she doesn’t drink etc yet when she’s with her boyfriend she’s guzzling back the wine? Come across as though she’s a different person with him

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1421579
Anyone know where this little bracelet with the Smiley is from its cute

but probs a fortune hahahah
Also that Loewe bag she bought herself is so fuckin ugly I can’t.
I think its from this brand (the linked is similar)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.