Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is that including podcast ads and instagram ads and youtube ads and youtube views and book and merch?
it must be, they have to disclose everything for tax reasons unless they have private accounts somewhere else but doubt it, and that was last year so may have increased

Well I must say I appreciate that they showed a little realness by including that clip about their failed meeting but I guess they only shared that cause they’ve been announcing that brand for such a long time..
Also why do you thing the brand failed?
Ps. Mari is the cutest! The likable gene really skipped Lidia
history has shown that they have no problem lying and keeping things from their audience when they feel like it, so I think if they could have gotten away with it they wouldn’t have shared that their meeting failed. I agree that they only shared because they’ve been talking about announcing the brand for a while and because in the last vlog they literally said they’d be trying in samples. They spoke so much about something “big” coming later this year and were giving so many hints in recent vlogs that I don’t think they could hide that the meeting didn’t work out even if they wanted to

Reactions: 10
Ngl I actually think Cinzia and Mari's relationship is really sweet. They're totally different but I think she seems like a genuinely lovely big sister. I swear Lidia just spends all her time trying to one-up everyone, attention seeking and trying to copy them, I'd rather see more Mari content

Reactions: 45
Ngl I actually think Cinzia and Mari's relationship is really sweet. They're totally different but I think she seems like a genuinely lovely big sister. I swear Lidia just spends all her time trying to one-up everyone, attention seeking and trying to copy them, I'd rather see more Mari content
Cinzia just seems like a sweetheart all round. A good sister and a good friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i know this is SO nit picky but sophia going oh i shoujd put my air pods on shows these stupid headphones are just abt image and aesthetic to them they don’t care about the quality
totally agree. it's like, when do these girls actually listen to anything? they are always together speaking in half sentences. and if they're not together, they're with their boyfriends. but yep, we need headphones that cost half of most peoples' monthly rent. these girls need to give their heads a shake!!

okay, now about the failed meeting... that was so funny!! "Everything happens for a reason!" - how come i have never heard this saying from them before? Cinzia's flights get all messed up... they weren't saying everything happens for a reason then lmao.

i hope these girls realize the real reason the meeting was a failure is because they can't do anything themselves. it's expected to be disappointed when a) they're not fashion designers
b) they barely have any taste
c) other people are doing all the work based on their poor directions
d) nobody needs fast fashion BS from two middling vloggers who can't even get videos out on time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the stuff they wanted to design would be so pricey (if they wanted it to be decent quality) that they decided it’s just not worth it cause not a single soul on the planet would spend hundreds or thousands on a dress from SICI😅

but also lowering the quality would make the brand as crappy as their merch so they just decided not to

Reactions: 7
They NEVER do q&a’s. Maybe struggling for content this week? I’d definitely watch a q&a video from them though, interesting to see what they’d answer
What’s the point in doing q&a if you skip all the interesting questions 🙄 we will definitely end up really disappointed AGAIN

Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 16.04.38.png

just got round to watching their last vlog she needs to lay off the editing fr because WHO is this the camera doesn't lie Cinzia

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Poor cinzia going to crack a hip with the way she’s standing in the Slazenger ad 🥸

Reactions: 6
How many trips have they had this year alone! 🤯 I’ll admit that being an influencer has it’s perks, I’m so jel.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.