Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s aged really quickly?
I think it’s the mixture of not styling herself well for her shape, gaining weight (NOT saying this is a bad thing) and her fillers. She could easily look her age if she’d just found her own style and put her hair down and natural I reckon

Reactions: 7
If those boxer things are a size XL then that brand needs to sort out their sizing ...? Regardless of if cinzias gained weight etc etc, the avg women’s size in the UK is a 16? and Cinzia is a 12/14? That’s not an XL

Reactions: 6
Cinzia got/made(??) Sophia a cookie for her and her new house. I can’t help but think she read the thread about her not doing anything to celebrate or it’s genuine..?

Reactions: 4
Cinzia got/made(??) Sophia a cookie for her and her new house. I can’t help but think she read the thread about her not doing anything to celebrate or it’s genuine..?
Haha I thought this too!
They’re both really making me cringe lately especially Sophia in her last story, what is that weird smile about? I really feel like they’re trying to be someone they’re not! They used to be so normal

Reactions: 3
Lidia has made it quite obvious she reads here by saying they’ve already given it to her. Seems very strange as none of them posted that before today.. for people who are constantly posting stories that’s not something they’d “forget” 🤷🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Do you think Cinzia and Lidia like Italy?? They really don’t mention it enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i just find these two so unoriginal if i decided i didnt want to support them anymore i could easily find another ten girls who post the exact same aesthetic. whereas someone like carms for example would be harder to find anyone similar

Reactions: 3
Getting Kim K vibes from Sophia's kitchen. I wonder if it was a new build where she has the option to choose from a set of 5 kitchens/bathrooms etc as they are being built. Still find it strange that she wouldn't take us along on her journey of buying a home. Not in too much detail obviously, but still thought we would've got more than we did.

Reactions: 5
Getting Kim K vibes from Sophia's kitchen. I wonder if it was a new build where she has the option to choose from a set of 5 kitchens/bathrooms etc as they are being built. Still find it strange that she wouldn't take us along on her journey of buying a home. Not in too much detail obviously, but still thought we would've got more than we did.
Just from that one photo she’s posted, her kitchen looks incredible, I wonder how much it cost 🤔 I’m so nosey lol

Reactions: 12
Girls bathroom apparel, I can already imagine how basic it’s gonna be. Probably fruit of the loom T-shirt’s and hoodies with logos and slogans copied from other brands

Reactions: 4
Actually a bit pissed off at their answer to a question on tgb today, this girl was saying she was pregnant and she didn’t know what to do. And at the end of the convo cinzia said she’s looking forward to seeing a picture of a newborn in nine months, and said imagine carrying someone else dna inside of you. If I was in that position and if written into them and heard that I would feel so guilty if I decided not to keep, I dunno. I know it’s a controversial topic so I really don’t know why Sophia choose that question tbh

Reactions: 8
I really feel like they should drop their management...for years they've been going on about wanting a proper clothing line (not a tacky collab) but instead they're bringing out phone cases and merch which I can imagine will not fit their aesthetic. They are very clearly heading down the 'lets churn out as much money as possible with crappy products' like Joe, Caspar and the rest of the old yt group are very guilty of

Reactions: 7
I really feel like they should drop their management...for years they've been going on about wanting a proper clothing line (not a tacky collab) but instead they're bringing out phone cases and merch which I can imagine will not fit their aesthetic. They are very clearly heading down the 'lets churn out as much money as possible with crappy products' like Joe, Caspar and the rest of the old yt group are very guilty of
Their clothing line would just be glorified merch because they have no style. Anything they create will just be copied from elsewhere so the only people that would buy it would be their super loyal fans. Once the hype of the release is over they wouldn’t make much money

Don’t think their management is the best in general but without them they wouldn’t know how to run a business

Reactions: 2
Their clothing line would just be glorified merch because they have no style. Anything they create will just be copied from elsewhere so the only people that would buy it would be their super loyal fans. Once the hype of the release is over they wouldn’t make much money

Don’t think their management is the best in general but without them they wouldn’t know how to run a business
I think they could very produce staple, classic pieces like blazers, tank tops etc which would be miles more successful than a phone cases and tgb hoodies. I just don't know why you would waste your time releasing half-hearted, tacky products when you've openly expressed your enthusiasm to have your own clothing line, or at least some sort of clothing business career, from the very start of your youtube journey and throughout. Learning about businesses, how to run and manage a business, with the contacts they must have having collabed with different brands they must be able to gain some knowledge and experience from somewhere. I'm not the biggest fan of the girls anymore but I do think it is quite sad seeing time being wasted on merch

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.