Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here. Hi lol.
I used to really enjoy watching these two but I can’t. They’re actually boring and I can’t relate to anything anymore. I get it, people grow up (and in their case, get richer) but as a 24 year old, I just expect more that I’m not getting from them if that makes sense. I’ve been watching Emily Philpott and Georgia May way more, prefer them

Reactions: 7
Re Cinzia's comment about not having anything to do in lockdown and wanting to be busy again, how about turning your brain on and making some real content that is interesting and insightful? Or learning to edit? Seeing as this is her job

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Def think they're going to revert back to their insta baddie style now. Tbh I don't mind I think they look nice either way as long as they actually match things.

Reactions: 1
I know Cinzia gets most of the flak for the tanning but this is the shade of foundation Sophia says she's wearing in the latest vlog (as shown on the website model). Hmm.
So bad. If you’re fake tanning and matching your foundation to that it should be a few shades darker (especially as they’re both very pale anyway) not a foundation for a different race.

Sorry but... why would anyone want a girls bathroom phone case??

Double posting but, I’ve only recently noticed how fake they are. I never realised it before but this whole flower picking, strawberry picking, frolicking, milkmaid phase has made me see it. It doesn’t feel like it’s actually them, it feels so forced and like they’re in fancy dress rather than it being their actual style? A few years ago they would’ve never worn anything like this. I get people change and their styles etc, I wear things now that I wouldn’t have worn in my early 20s but for the most part I have a base style that’s “me” and that’s never changed. It’s like they have multiple personalities I find it really weird that Sophia has put these little braids in the front of her hair in their vlog trying to be all cutesy and it just doesn’t suit her. It feels off somehow, doesn’t feel authentic

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Double posting but, I’ve only recently noticed how fake they are. I never realised it before but this whole flower picking, strawberry picking, frolicking, milkmaid phase has made me see it. It doesn’t feel like it’s actually them, it feels so forced and like they’re in fancy dress rather than it being their actual style? A few years ago they would’ve never worn anything like this. I get people change and their styles etc, I wear things now that I wouldn’t have worn in my early 20s but for the most part I have a base style that’s “me” and that’s never changed. It’s like they have multiple personalities I find it really weird that Sophia has put these little braids in the front of her hair in their vlog trying to be all cutesy and it just doesn’t suit her. It feels off somehow, doesn’t feel authentic
Everything's for the gram

Reactions: 4
Did Cinzia really order scrambled eggs on toast to her door? 🤔
I'd understand more if it wasn't lockdown but why don't you have time to cook?

Reactions: 6
Cinzia's tan looks so patchy when she's showing the phone cases in the vlog.. does she just not realise? Or care??

Reactions: 2
New here. Hi lol.
I used to really enjoy watching these two but I can’t. They’re actually boring and I can’t relate to anything anymore. I get it, people grow up (and in their case, get richer) but as a 24 year old, I just expect more that I’m not getting from them if that makes sense. I’ve been watching Emily Philpott and Georgia May way more, prefer them
Love love love Emily Philpott! She’s so down to earth and seems genuinely sweet. Also rate the fact she likes to support smaller brands by also buying items from them when they send her free stuff instead of the usual influencer behaviour of ‘forgetting’ the brand names when asked by their followers *cough* Sophia and Cinzia*cough*

Reactions: 5
Okay okay haha just filter with sold STC and search in the Carlton area (This is no secret, we know the family homes are around here) and you’ll find it. It’s a few homes down if you go buy highest price first, just have a look at them all and figure it out yourselves. I don’t want to be banned :LOL:
I don’t know how to do this helpppppp

Love love love Emily Philpott! She’s so down to earth and seems genuinely sweet. Also rate the fact she likes to support smaller brands by also buying items from them when they send her free stuff instead of the usual influencer behaviour of ‘forgetting’ the brand names when asked by their followers *cough* Sophia and Cinzia*cough*
I agree! And I get more mature vibes and very much “real” without any pretences like S and C

Reactions: 1
It’s crazyyyy how cheap Nottingham is! Such a massive house for so cheap compared to London!

Reactions: 8
No he’s bought his own house x

WOW ! Just found the house it’s huge !!!! Like that hallway is massive! Props to Sophia that’s a lovely house and she’s obviously been very good with her money for that price! It does make you wonder how she can afford it tho as cinzia seems the complete opposite? She said in the vlog that she’s hopefully getting a new flat to rent soon whereas Sophia’s just bought that huge house. I assume that it is a great investment , imagine that being your first home at 21 🥵
so shocking that such dumb people can make so much money ! Nice place but wow!
wonder why she went for a 4 bed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.