Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he’s bought his own house x

WOW ! Just found the house it’s huge !!!! Like that hallway is massive! Props to Sophia that’s a lovely house and she’s obviously been very good with her money for that price! It does make you wonder how she can afford it tho as cinzia seems the complete opposite? She said in the vlog that she’s hopefully getting a new flat to rent soon whereas Sophia’s just bought that huge house. I assume that it is a great investment , imagine that being your first home at 21 🥵
I think her parents helped. I hope she does a video about getting on the property ladder but I doubt she will

Reactions: 1
I think her parents helped. I hope she does a video about getting on the property ladder but I doubt she will
To be honest, I honestly don’t think she’d even know what the process was. She’s never done anything for herself, and if anything can see her parents sorting it all for her. Esp these lockdown vlogs, no sign of independence shown from her end.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest, I honestly don’t think she’d even know what the process was. She’s never done anything for herself, and if anything can see her parents sorting it all for her. Esp these lockdown vlogs, no sign of independence shown from her end.
So true, she's far too dim to properly understand what goes into finding/buying a home on your own, let alone be able to articulate it to make useful video content. Soph can stick to chat about crispy onions in the car and recommending foundation x8 shades too dark xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s so true 100% Fiona dealt with most of the process if not all of it, her parents appear to be very well off so I’m guessing they would’ve contributed in some way which is very nice and I’d love to be in that position I just hope she’s honest and says they did as it generally is pretty common!

I think you’re looking at the wrong one, it’s not a bungalow x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Not trying to police the thread but Sophia is young and is going to be living alone and her house was super easy to find with that little bit of information given maybe sharing the area isn’t such a good idea ??

Reactions: 5
I’m guilty of having a nosey too! I can’t get over how big it is for just one person

Edit: What’s everyone’s thoughts on the rose gold? Can’t say I’m the biggest fan. Lovely place though, can’t believe she’s managed it all at 21

Last edited:
They definitely earn more than you think and I don’t think Sophia had any help from her parents (money wise, but I’m sure Fiona sorted the whole process out for Sophia) - their company documents are on Companies House (they are public documents, anyone can view them), and it says they earned £100k+ in 2019. You just need to look their names up and the documents come up. It must be triple that at the end of this year with the I saw it first collab and all of the other ads they do
Why did I not become an influencer 😂 I need to be on this kind of money

Reactions: 3
It makes you wonder that if she can afford a house that’s 375k by herself, how cinzia can’t? Unless she really just doesn’t want to bother buying... I would most definitely buy while I still could and pay as much as I could of whilst at my biggest

I don’t think the one we’re looking at is hers anyway, probably built etc by the same people. Her interior is different and I don’t see where this part fits into the house shown. Her parents would have most likely got the property removed from website seeing as she’s living alone

Attachments

I might be wrong, but I swear to own a house on your own of 375K, your annual income needs to be at LEAST over £60,000 - if not more.

I might be wrong, but I swear to own a house on your own of 375K, your annual income needs to be at LEAST over £60,000 - if not more.
You don’t have to be, it’s more having to show financial stability/good credit and being able to pay the monthly mortgage repayments which I assume will be no more than £1000-3000 a month for her with a house that price and her age she would have been able to get a 20/25 year mortgage repayment loan. The biggest obstacle is the deposit but houses aren’t expensive in Nottingham and she was able to live at home to save/probably had contribution from her parents

The only thing I Don’t understand is the financial stability part seeing as she’s technically self employed And being able to prove that her income will stay on the current level for the next 20 years. Her parents must be guarantors or heavily implicated in the mortgage terms seeing as they buy property

You don’t have to be, it’s more having to show financial stability/good credit and being able to pay the monthly mortgage repayments which I assume will be no more than £1000-3000 a month for her with a house that price and her age she would have been able to get a 20/25 year mortgage repayment loan. The biggest obstacle is the deposit but houses aren’t expensive in Nottingham and she was able to live at home to save/probably had contribution from her parents
There's a limit to how much you can borrow though. Eg on a £27,000 salary you can buy a house up to the value of £140k (approx. depends on the bank) based on repayments etc. Just because you can afford the mortgage, there's always a limit to what you can borrow based on your yearly income.

Just makes you wonder about other youtubers with solo channels - since these two only have 320k subs AND have to split everything. Madness.

i think sophia has mentioned her brother having owned his own home too so i think it's safe to say her parents have helped her out - influencing might have been able to get her a house independently this young but im sure whatever her brother did wouldnt be able to without external help?

It makes you wonder that if she can afford a house that’s 375k by herself, how cinzia can’t? Unless she really just doesn’t want to bother buying... I would most definitely buy while I still could and pay as much as I could of whilst at my biggest
She might just not be ready to buy a house yet. Could be something to do with wanting to live with Lewis but not wanting the commitment of having a mortgage with him (he also probably can’t afford one just yet)

There's a limit to how much you can borrow though. Eg on a £27,000 salary you can buy a house up to the value of £140k (approx. depends on the bank) based on repayments etc. Just because you can afford the mortgage, there's always a limit to what you can borrow based on your yearly income.

Just makes you wonder about other youtubers with solo channels - since these two only have 320k subs AND have to split everything. Madness.
her parents must have helped her out a lot then. I genuinely don’t believe Cinzia hasn’t bought a house because she doesn’t want to. She would buy one and let Lewis live there as she pays for so much for him anyway. She probably isn’t able to put down a Deposit yet because she doesn’t have extra help from her parents which is the situation for most people our age. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a bad credit rating too she doesn’t seem the most sensible and on top of things

Reactions: 2
I don’t think the one we’re looking at is hers anyway, probably built etc by the same people. Her interior is different and I don’t see where this part fits into the house shown. Her parents would have most likely got the property removed from website seeing as she’s living alone
Yeah that fridge/wall isn’t in the house I think we’re looking it (unless I’m looking at the wrong one 😂)

I think it stinks of privileged family. I’ve always got the vibe Sophia’s more well off or ‘posher’ than cinzia and hers. Fiona always looks put off by Cinzia as well like she’s a snob towards her. I think it’s so obvious her family have paid a lot or all for this house for her. She can’t be in a bigger position than Cinzia when they equally buy the same amount of tit constantly 🤭 if cinzia could get a house like that by saving I bet you she would ASAP. It’s an amazing house and I can’t believe she’s not showing it off like you would (probably because she knows people will question the size of her first house). It’s like a kardashian home for the Nottingham girl 😂 but I would say props to Cinzia if Sophia was helped to get that and it’s a shame to put her down just for ‘renting’ because she’s got out her parents home and she’s paying her bills all on her own! Fiona will have a cleaner and cook hired already for Sophia in her paid for mansion but she gets the ‘well done’.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.