Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Cinzia's most recent bikini instagram post she looks like a 14
I just really really don’t understand why she tries to avoid embracing that and only saying sizes when it’s a small size and when it’s not making excuses as to why it’s a slightly bigger size. It’s honestly so refreshing to see so many beautiful girls of different sizes online because not everyone looks like Kendall Jenner, lying about it is harmful. This is the first bikini pic she’s posted with only a little bit of editing, I hope she continues like this because it’s way nicer to see on my feed rather than her skin painted orange and smoother and waist tucked in. I can still see some editing hiccups but it’s way les than usual

Reactions: 4
So is she size 14 then?? Or is that really offensive😬
Someone probably sent it to her as a recommendation.. which is probably going to upset Cinzia seeing that but there’s nothing wrong with being size 14 anyway! It’s just a clothes size!

In Cinzia's most recent bikini instagram post she looks like a 14
I think that’s an old pic from last year

Reactions: 2
Someone probably sent it to her as a recommendation.. which is probably going to upset Cinzia seeing that but there’s nothing wrong with being size 14 anyway! It’s just a clothes size!

I think that’s an old pic from last year
Yeah she has gained weight since then (not in a bad way i feel like she was restricting her food a lot when she was skinnier) so was probably a 10/12 then and a 12/14 now

Reactions: 1
I just really really don’t understand why she tries to avoid embracing that and only saying sizes when it’s a small size and when it’s not making excuses as to why it’s a slightly bigger size. It’s honestly so refreshing to see so many beautiful girls of different sizes online because not everyone looks like Kendall Jenner, lying about it is harmful. This is the first bikini pic she’s posted with only a little bit of editing, I hope she continues like this because it’s way nicer to see on my feed rather than her skin painted orange and smoother and waist tucked in. I can still see some editing hiccups but it’s way les than usual
Yeah I think the bone structure etc. of her body is just bigger she has wider hips but that's not a bad thing. Not every body has a really petite frame.

Yeah she has gained weight since then (not in a bad way i feel like she was restricting her food a lot when she was skinnier) so was probably a 10/12 then and a 12/14 now
Yeah I’d agree with you! So the recommendations the other influencer suggested wouldn’t be wrong, if only Cinzia would embrace that. People will find her much more relatable if she dressed and wore the right clothes sizes

Yeah I’d agree with you! So the recommendations the other influencer suggested wouldn’t be wrong, if only Cinzia would embrace that. People will find her much more relatable if she dressed and wore the right clothes sizes

Reactions: 1
No wonder Sophia’s able to afford £80 kettles she’s got Fiona on Depop flogging dusty Barry M (Most likely free from a PR package too) palettes for £8

I wonder how much S+C make selling free PR on Depop 🤔

Reactions: 6
Baffles me how influencers like Sophia and Cinzia have the money to buy sustainable clothing yet choose to buy cheap clothing made through slave labour😶

Reactions: 11
Baffles me how influencers like Sophia and Cinzia have the money to buy sustainable clothing yet choose to buy cheap clothing made through slave labour😶
They can afford to shop sustainably but can their minions? If they move to a higher price point they’ll lose the affiliate income if their fans can’t keep up price wise. duck sustainability when there’s cold hard cash to be made hey?

They can afford to shop sustainably but can their minions? If they move to a higher price point they’ll lose the affiliate income if their fans can’t keep up price wise. duck sustainability when there’s cold hard cash to be made hey?
They could and should still do their part by buying less clothes. The amount of new clothes cinzia gets makes me sick and they seem to be ones she orders herself

• Heart
i spotted this! this underwear company reposted her wearing something that is actually the right size for her and responded to a comment to confirm the size (XL).

just to add - there’s nothing wrong with not being an XS and i think she’s got a nice figure and looks lovely when she actually wears things that fit!!
3D314CBF-668A-4E4A-A104-993FF2B2F233.jpeg
823A7E4D-AD0C-4BCF-8E17-BA9370D97EF7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
i spotted this! this underwear company reposted her wearing something that is actually the right size for her and responded to a comment to confirm the size (XL).

just to add - there’s nothing wrong with not being an XS and i think she’s got a nice figure and looks lovely when she actually wears things that fit!!
View attachment 174467View attachment 174468
Has she deleted the pic from her feed? I thought she uploaded a pic in these boxer shorts

These pictures make me think maybe the frolicking dresses were making her look ‘bigger’

Either way she has a lovely figure

4215464D-10F7-45C5-9EF3-501BFADB6CF1.jpeg
B7C2A9DD-3D1C-4E5C-B1EC-5ECEAEEBE41F.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice on lidia’s new video, her accent changes to an Australian one. Makes me feel so uncomfortable.

She literally looks like a different person. Less than a years difference it’s crazy. Her outfits were definitely more flattering/better styled then
I’ve been rewatching their old holiday vlogs, and she looked amazing on the New York trip right before her lip fillers, I think that was back in 2017, I just wish they’d find a style and stick with what looks good on them rather than just copying a new instagrammer every 4 months

Reactions: 9
I don't think the hair does her much favours?? she looks softer and less old when it's down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.