Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could have easily posted the screenshots of what they had said in the past and apologised on their insta story. a lot of people would have had respect🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
They could have easily posted the screenshots of what they had said in the past and apologised on their insta story. a lot of people would have had respect🤷🏽‍♀️
I agree - they still can. They need to stop messing around blocking people and take Responsibility for their OWN actions

Reactions: 1
Sophia just reposted in her story an hour ago of of a mixed race fitness instagrammer with a pretty big following. Wonder how she would feel about the #getblack comment

Is it possible to move this thread to gurus? That’s where the previous two were.

Reactions: 2
Totally off topic but I saw Lidia had posted the video of her decluttering Cinzia’s room and I cannot believe the absolute state it was in. Just more proof that Cinzia is downright dirty, no wonder she gets such bad depop reviews, I think she keeps the clothes mixed with the dirt on the floor 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally off topic but I saw Lidia had posted the video of her decluttering Cinzia’s room and I cannot believe the absolute state it was in. Just more proof that Cinzia is downright dirty, no wonder she gets such bad depop reviews, I think she keeps the clothes mixed with the dirt on the floor 😂🤮
Someone on her thread was like I’m not buying anything from her Depop if that’s what it came from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bought 2 items from Cinzia's Depop, at first glance they looked fine, postage was a fiver which I thought was ridiculous and it wasn't shipped for ages, and then when I had another look at the dress I got the threading was literally falling apart

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve sent the post on ukinfluencertea to my friends who I know watch them, good way to get it out

sorry to continue something from past thread and i am sorry if i upset anyone by my post - i'm very much not white and am upset by their comments. however, i just felt that meaning had been assigned to the names which wasn't explicitly stated or glaringly obvious and people were getting upset over something that wasn't clear - the same way that the vid of cinz singing to fake love was immediately jumped on as her saying the n word when that part of the song doesn't have it in.
that said tho #getblack makes me feel sick and tbh the way they've profited off black culture and claiming to love black culture in a v kardashian ish way is so privileged it pains me.

also, they shouldn't be posting anything on stories atm. they are clearly aware of the issue but even if the time they were taking to respond was because they were figuring out how to respond, they shouldn't be posting in the meantime. ignoring an issue is the type of thing they were preaching everyone NOT to do a week ago

Reactions: 2
I agree - they still can. They need to stop messing around blocking people and take Responsibility for their OWN actions
I kinda started to think they wouldn’t post an apology by now ... but also today is the first day they haven’t posted in months

sorry to continue something from past thread and i am sorry if i upset anyone by my post - i'm very much not white and am upset by their comments. however, i just felt that meaning had been assigned to the names which wasn't explicitly stated or glaringly obvious and people were getting upset over something that wasn't clear - the same way that the vid of cinz singing to fake love was immediately jumped on as her saying the n word when that part of the song doesn't have it in.
that said tho #getblack makes me feel sick and tbh the way they've profited off black culture and claiming to love black culture in a v kardashian ish way is so privileged it pains me.

also, they shouldn't be posting anything on stories atm. they are clearly aware of the issue but even if the time they were taking to respond was because they were figuring out how to respond, they shouldn't be posting in the meantime. ignoring an issue is the type of thing they were preaching everyone NOT to do a week ago
I agree that the main issue was the #getblack and #oily #indian hashtags and the fact that they preached about being a white ally but are ignoring it in their own lives.

I’m so disgusted that they haven’t responded. To me, this proves that they are racist. You are either anti-racist or racist. Seeing as they aren’t following through with being activist anti racist, that only leaves one option...

• Heart

I just thought it was a weird hashtag tbh that’s why I asked if she meant Magali from RHOC as I didn’t get it but as mentioned earlier it must be an inside joke.

I still think it is bad that they have written the other comments and not addressed it. All it needed was a short message to say they are sorry for the comments.

The video where sophia casually says the P word just shows that it was probably something they say/used to say around each other casually.

Ignoring/blocking people is definitely not the right way to go about it at all.

I agree that the main issue was the #getblack and #oily #indian hashtags and the fact that they preached about being a white ally but are ignoring it in their own lives.

I’m so disgusted that they haven’t responded. To me, this proves that they are racist. You are either anti-racist or racist. Seeing as they aren’t following through with being activist anti racist, that only leaves one option...
Also, having still not apologised, any apology now is obviously going to be completely ungenuine and just because they’ve been told to by management. If they actually were sorry for the past comments, they would’ve made a public apology today

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.