Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to one of their podcasts a couple of days ago, I think it’s their most recent one actually, and they’re reading a dilemma and the girl mentions she is from Germany and they go on for sooooo long speaking random German phrases and laughing. Then they’re like “I did well in Germany at school, but you didn’t you were better at french. I’ve never been to Germany oh wait yes we have” and I got so angry I had to skip it because I find it really disrespectful to the person they’re trying to help. They make it about themselves all the time! This poor girl has written in for advice and they constantly go off topic and have a laugh about it and 1. It’s rude and 2. It’s not even interesting what they’re talking about!
I find it so cringe the way they bring up grades they earned in school in every episode, an achievement would be them actually being able to speak French/German in their adult life, not an exam grade from 6 years ago.

I enjoy their podcast and use it for background noise when I’m doing something etc but have noticed that lately their advice is nearly always questionable, like they used to be quite good but some of the things they suggest now I wouldn’t follow and can be quite hypocritical eg when a boy takes a long time to reply to a girl they’ll tell the girl to ghost him and see if he makes the effort to reach out which is a bit unfair considering that’s basically what was happening to the girl in the first place
Yeah their advice is terrible, the podcast isn't great but I enjoy listening to hear the dilemmas and think of what my own alternative and better advice would be lol. (The one about the girl who's flatmate brought home her summer romance from years ago was a madness btw)

I skip about 11 mins in to begin with so I don't have to listen to their intro chat about verrucas or whatever else and then just +15seconds through all their rambling so it doesn't take me long

Reactions: 2
their new mums do our asos order video just shows how influenced they are by everyone else! theyve proven that they dont have their own style and only wear things other big influencers wear
e.g. if we saw hailey wearing this we would wear it"
"if we saw kim k wearing these we would be adding it to the basket"
sounds like they should be on the other side...
how can they be influencers when they just steal other peoples styles?! they are influencees 😅

Reactions: 14
I never planned to listen to the podcast cos I found their boy talk's a bit same-y and repetitive but I listened to an episode on a walk the other day and actually liked it more than I thought, they sounded more professional I guess (not in terms of what they were saying, the sound quality hahaha) and they came across better than in their videos, more balanced. But, I agree, couldn't listen to it too regularly and I don't think I'd go to them for actual advice because they don't seem to have had heaps of life experience? Yes they both have boyfriends and have maybe been fucked over in the past but besides that, I feel like my friends could help me way more .....

This is the thing, with both their podcast and lack of individuality in their style, they have literally no life experience! Fair enough Cinzia has moved out, but she did after earning a lot of money for someone her age! They’re very privileged so haven’t really seen the “real world” and I think it really shows now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just don’t think they’re that smart to be giving life advice? They’ve both only had one proper boyfriend. Cinzia has glued herself to his side and moved in after a few months and Sophia can’t get Hera of 4 years to live with her. Not exactly jumping to get advice on relationships from them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it says it all that they didn't even come up with the name for their own podcast on their own. They've mentioned it was someone at Sophia's work or something that suggested 'The Girls Bathroom' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: get some of your own ideas girls!
also... they don't use the correct punctuation in the podcast title. ever. It ought to be The Girls' Bathroom

Reactions: 5
I was listening to one of their podcasts a couple of days ago, I think it’s their most recent one actually, and they’re reading a dilemma and the girl mentions she is from Germany and they go on for sooooo long speaking random German phrases and laughing. Then they’re like “I did well in Germany at school, but you didn’t you were better at french. I’ve never been to Germany oh wait yes we have” and I got so angry I had to skip it because I find it really disrespectful to the person they’re trying to help. They make it about themselves all the time! This poor girl has written in for advice and they constantly go off topic and have a laugh about it and 1. It’s rude and 2. It’s not even interesting what they’re talking about!
Omg I thought that came off so rude too, it was like they were making fun of her, it was really uncomfortable to listen to!

Reactions: 1
Just commenting Sonu can keep up with the thread, I got sick of their posts copying other influencers so I just unfollowed them, and Lidia.

not another pair of jordans that cinzia will wear for a few months (albeit styled poorly) before moving onto the next "trend" 😭

Reactions: 5
I found a girl through cinzia’s ig, She owns a Hair salon and is absolutely gorgeous - even dmed her some advice on hair and she was sooooo down to earth and lovely! Don’t follow cinzia anymore but glad I found her mate 🤣

also Cinzia knows nothing about Jordan’s, girl keeps buying mids

Just mid watching their ‘our mums do our Asos order’ video and I’m pleasantly surprised at how chilled out they are, not frantically screaming over each other and trying to move onto the next item as soon as possible like they normally do. They are also really complimentary to one another and letting the other speak and actually listening and responding to what the other says. Wonder if they have been reading here? Enjoying the video so far because they haven’t been annoying once😂 Is it just me that has spotted this?

On another subject - who has seen Sophia’s new house snippets and purchases? I think it’s going to look nice and not as tacky as Cinzia’s place.

But what I still don’t get is how much money Sophia has saved then?! It’s purchase after purchase with the both of them and of course Sophia’s decor will be nice if she’s buying everything from Zara home and made.com!!

Bit jealous about how freely they can spend without thinking about consequences.. Yeah everyone would want some nice pieces for their first home but in the real world you would probably have to make sacrifices and make do without the ‘dream sofa’😭 why do bloggers have it SO good haha I still don’t get🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think we have to remember that although they may appear to “spend, spend, spend”, literally 80% of their belongings will be gifted. I can’t remember who’s but I watched someone’s quick fire assumption video and they said around 80% of their wardrobe was gifted so safe to assume it’s the same for the girls. Plus Sophia will pay hardly any rent !!! And sponsorships pay the bills honey lots of them are £10,000+

Reactions: 8
I think we have to remember that although they may appear to “spend, spend, spend”, literally 80% of their belongings will be gifted. I can’t remember who’s but I watched someone’s quick fire assumption video and they said around 80% of their wardrobe was gifted so safe to assume it’s the same for the girls. Plus Sophia will pay hardly any rent !!! And sponsorships pay the bills honey lots of them are £10,000+
Either way it’s annoying🤣 even more so when you see endless hauls and they barely wear any of the clothes they show. Same with make up and skin care. So so wasteful😩

Reactions: 4
The amount of clothes Sophia has up in her loft conversion and the amount of clothes Cinzia had back in her old room 😫 me and my minimum wage furlough pay are beyond jealous

Reactions: 7
Jealous how sophia is able to buy any furnishings she wants. She just bought some ugly wood side table for £49.99. Goddam im in the wrong business

Reactions: 8
This fruit picking trend is ANNOYING! It’s all for insta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.