Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just here to say that the whole imitating black culture, fashion and style is pissing me offfff. The long plait ponytail, the trainers, the whole 'baddy' try hard vibe from two middle class white girls who wont acknowledge where this fashion has come from and instead try to play it off as their own. no.

Reactions: 41
Not another pair of Nike...it's like those movies where you live the same day over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can they go back to wearing the triple S balenciagas every day please 😭 I do love an Air Force 1 but they’re going so overboard with whatever those shoes are they’re hyped on atm

Reactions: 21
I really liked Cinzia with her straight bob. 2018, minimal looks...
I remember buying the same Adidas leather pants that she had and loving them. I wore them so much! This look:
Been searching for these leggings to this day since seeing them on her😅

Reactions: 6
Maybe they’re actually in the process of filming their own version of Groundhog Day and that why their content is so tit atm ...

joking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god I’ve gotta try there the menu looks unreal 🥵
The restaurant is usually divided into two, the Italian side and the Asian side but it seems like they’ve merged their menu due to limited outdoor sheeting and it looks 😍

Reactions: 4
Sophia and Cinzia #16 Everyday in Selfridges, Anti-mask witches, 'Sarah Bull' got us in stitches

• Haha
Why is Cinzia walking around in a hoodie? it’s like 17°C in london... and even warmer when you’re walking in and out of shops. you’d expect they’d be wearing some of their outfits we see on the feed?? But no, still completely covering up with stuff that’s 10x too big
97DE551C-1C2B-44A7-9A3C-F4A400CA79D0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sophia and Cinzia #16 Self(ish)ridges, Sarah Bullshit bangin' boys but forgot her mask and charger

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is Cinzia walking around in a hoodie? it’s like 17°C in london... and even warmer when you’re walking in and out of shops. you’d expect they’d be wearing some of their outfits we see on the feed?? But no, still completely covering up with stuff that’s 10x too big
View attachment 538126
Literally! It's boiling in London and they're wearing winter garms on their daily shop trips? It's like they're both trying toooo hard to look cool with that streetstyle vibe and it does not suit either of them

Their frolicking looks > street style. There I said it! 😂

Reactions: 11
View attachment 538126
She’s obsessed with this outfit, it’s literally all she wore last week 😂😂 idk why she wears all these Pinterest outfits on her insta, but then reverts back to this fit ???

View attachment 538126
It’s so funny, they wear their open toe heels and thin outfits when it’s freezing and hoodies and denim when it’s boiling😂 these girls have so lost their mind

Reactions: 30
Been searching for these leggings to this day since seeing them on her😅
Back then I bought them on Asos! They're Adidas.

I really liked the thread title proposed yesterday (I think) with Sarah Bull on it..it was hilarious! 😂

have ya'll noticed they've had their masks on now hahahaha, (on the street, in taxis, lidia in a lift) couldn't make it more any obvious they read here especially after cinz changing sarah bull to S not long after we figured it out...

Sophia and Cinzia #16 caught scamming on depop as sarah bull, the girls are still desperate to pull xx

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.