Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia and Cinzia #16 cold girl spring, designer bling, catch them in selfridges looking ming

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really liked Cinzia with her straight bob. 2018, minimal looks...
I remember buying the same Adidas leather pants that she had and loving them. I wore them so much! This look:
where did this dior bag go?

View attachment 538038
View attachment 538042
crazy how different she looks, only about 6 minutes into the new vlog and couldn’t help thinking how odd her nose looked from the side. It almost makes her lips look smaller and her eyes still look swollen. I didn’t realise it would be this swollen still? In photos I thought her new nose looked lovely, but I guess they could be edited slightly. I think her old nose suited her well and made her look more mature, that second photo is not the most flattering photo haha! But you guys know what she looked like before
i love that second photo. she's striking with her old nose and slightly botched with her new one.

Reactions: 6
Not to be rude but the people saying she is botched, have no educational expertise in rhinoplasty, you cannot tell if someone is botched this early on, it takes a WHOLE YEAR - 2 years to see the end result. Your nose continuously changes depending on swelling which is as a result of many diff factors. So lets wait at least a year lol to say it's botched. Don't like it? cool say you don't like it or it looks disproportionate but botched? lol lets be smart and use correct terms

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not to be rude but the people saying she is botched, have no educational expertise in rhinoplasty, you cannot tell if someone is botched this early on, it takes a WHOLE YEAR - 2 years to see the end result. Your nose continuously changes depending on swelling which is as a result of many diff factors. So lets wait at least a year lol to say it's botched. Don't like it? cool say you don't like it or it looks disproportionate but botched? lol lets be smart and use correct terms
What if we don’t care lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Does anyone have cinzias workout routine? I really want to know how she’s done it - to be honest I think she looks amazing
Not sure about her workout routine but losing weight is like 80% about diet not exercise - i reckon she’s just been really undereating tbh. Also interesting to see neither of them appear to have been back in the gym yet but they used to go all the time a few years ago

Reactions: 12
LOL side note but Lidia saying she "took the girls" to brunch...remember when she asked Cinzia for her card while going to a Costa drive through in her own video? Dont believe for a second she'd ever treat them to a meal 😂
fr acting like drunch isnt overhyped lol, everyone and their mother knows about drunch

Reactions: 10
the best nose job i’ve seen is @brunabear on instagram hers is amazing it’s such a subtle change too
AMEEEENNN.. This comment should be posted on their video and IG content. So many will agree.

Do you think that they're going after boys on IG and they don't want them to know they have a YouTube

How shallow and sad can you be to do this? Money went to their heads...

I've said this before and I'll keep saying it. I hate this nose. They didn't just fixed her nose, they changed it completely. I personally don't even like it from the side as it looks fake as f***. That slope from the side is ridiculous.
I've seen a lot of nose jobs in social media. Yes, the nose can be swollen but a good swollen nose still looks good. I've said that before, I follow on IG Sophie Milner and she also recently got a nose job. And her nose is amazing, it's her old nose but better! Her surgeon is a genius. She has a video on her IG.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.