Sophia & Cinzia #16 In Selfridges trying to get a pull; just wait, here comes Sarah Bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to... myself 🤣🤣🤣 had to cut it SLIGHTLY but could not leave out the INFAMOUS SB!

A new thread in only 8 days!!

Here’s what’s been going on in the world of Sophia and new bestie, Sarah Bull.

• It’s been April 12th week! It started off with hair getting done and some questionable nail jobs.
• The girls then ✨ hopped in a Rolls Royce ✨ to travel from Nottingham to London late at night. Still unconfirmed whether it was this or Lidia’s Fiat.
• They’re staying in an Air BnB that is lined with their shoe collection that could fill a floor in Selfridges.
• They are wearing their baddie outfits for two minutes every day (where they are clearly FREEZING THEIR TITS OFF 🥶) and then running home to change into mis-matched ‘street style’ outfits.
• They’ve not been wearing masks in their BLACK CABS that they get EVERYWHERE and since being called out on Tattle have begun shoving their ✨ Pink Masks ✨ in everyone’s face.
• They’ve been to Selfridges basically every day since April 13th and it’s left Tattlers wondering... have they picked up a part time contract? 😆
• Their consumption has caused debate with their obsession over designer label taking new heights and the inclusion of all the tacky colours.
• Controversy around Cinzia (and Sophia) around cultural appropriation continues to cause debate.
• Controversy continues around Cinzia’s weight loss and her recent revelation that she is concerned about losing more hair than normal when washing.
• Their latest vlog was just released and some have speculated the girls are going on secret dates in London.
• Lidia and Olivia visited them in London and it was overspending galore.
• Tattler detective @Dresdia23 has made a connection between Depop, Insta & a guy Cinzia has spoken about before. See previous thread
• We know that Cinzia has been buying her absurd amount of vintage clothing under a pseudonym of ‘Sarah Bull’. Once discovered by Tattlers, this was soon changed to just ‘S’. 🕵️‍♂️
• And yes, Sophia has still had her nose done and it continues to cause debate (and a lot of comment policing).

Think that’s most of it! Quote if I’ve left anything out. Here’s to another thread 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I can't wait to see what number thread we get to by the time 'Hot Girl Summer Bummer' in April is over🤣

Reactions: 12
she’s in selfridges every single day, why has she bought a stained one from depop😭😭
£260 for a stained vest top??? i can’t stop laughing, the seller has even said they’ve not even tried to wash out the stains 🤣🤣

this is so grotty; honestly it’s not even that nice! clearly she’s just purchasing for the label because this is Not The One.

31065748-898C-4E2B-8F06-33ABCE64171D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Honestly as Cinzia is obviously a really unhygienic person I bet she will put that dirty Depop top on without washing it😭 just remember her eating with the spoon that she dropped in the last vlog..

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Honestly as Cinzia is obviously a really unhygienic person I bet she will put that dirty Depop top on without washing it😭 just remember her eating with the spoon that she dropped in the last vlog..
what else can we expect she dragged her freshly washed sheets which have been in the washing machine overnight across her musty floor, then put damp bedsheets on her bed - she is musty crusty dusty

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Sorry just asked in the other thread does anyone know what camera they bought? Please let me know if you know x

Reactions: 2
Thank you @teastains24 for the new thread 🙏 you’re a darling and that title - that is something else 😂🤣
How did we go through that last thread so quickly!! All the detective work- keep it up ladies 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just realised neither of them posted about last night’s vid. First time they’ve never posted about it at all... the real distancing between IG & YT has started

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The stained chrome hearts, I can't. Not suprised though, same person who has that grubby tan, why would anyone in the right mind pay for that, only cinzia knows

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how many threads we have now on them it’s actually crazy!
plus if they do look on here maybe ciniza might change her depop loool

Also if cinzia does it will look like her foot is tattle user

Reactions: 3
Just realised neither of them posted about last night’s vid. First time they’ve never posted about it at all... the real distancing between IG & YT has started
they don't want the new boys seeing/knowing they make videos i think n probs why they don't talk about going on dates, incase boys do find & watch

i mean fair dos, imagine dating someone and then finding out they're an anti masker ⛳⛳⛳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.