Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tno
I think I remember Sophia making some comment like "it's actually quite easy if you'd bother to learn" in the past about Cinzia not editing, I think cinz feels like she puts the work in because she makes the thumbnails 💀 if I were Sophia I'd be forcing cinzia to learn how to edit, I'm surprised if there's not any resentment built up between the two of them over that
I think if Cinzia edited the videos they'd be really bad and sub-par. (even more so than they are). Sophia is the one with the perfectionist streak. Cinzia is messy & happy to fake it til you make it.

Reactions: 5
I thought the same thing haha but I think technically they could be on it, they know Jamie Laing quite well who’s been on since series 2 or something, and not everyone is from actually from Chelsea. But it would be weird since they’re not rich and as far as I know don’t come from massively wealthy backgrounds. Just seems quite far fetched
Regardless of where you're actually from surely you have to be like...quite affluent or at least give off the vibes that that's the lifestyle that you have sorry but no matter how much they buy those stupid designer bags that is just not the vibe I get from them and Cinzia is trying to be kylie jenner who is not exactly the embodiment of the Chelsea girl stereotype in terms of how she dresses and what designer items she owns lol

Reactions: 9
Regardless of where you're actually from surely you have to be like...quite affluent or at least give off the vibes that that's the lifestyle that you have sorry but no matter how much they buy those stupid designer bags that is just not the vibe I get from them and Cinzia is trying to be kylie jenner who is not exactly the embodiment of the Chelsea girl stereotype in terms of how she dresses and what designer items she owns lol
I think if they came on they’d be as someone’s friend rather than a recurring character so their back story wouldn’t be too important, but regardless I think this whole mic thing is really far fetched!

Reactions: 4
Also just listened to the new podcast and this is exactly what I’m saying!! There’s a girl saying if it’s okay if I sleep with numerous men from a dating app and Sophia goes, “ABSOLUTELY NOT” and I just think if a guy was to do that they’d slate them and call them a fuckboy and a nasty person ( duck men attitude)
It still makes no sense?!?!?
AND the girl mentions she’s broken up with boyfriend and ciniza goes “LUUUVLY HOT GAL SUMMMA” like I’m sorry but that just sounds so horrible
I think she was saying absolutely not in response to the girl saying “does this make me a slag”. But this hot girl summer every 5 minutes needs to stop:sleep:

Reactions: 4
The Italian flag in her bio is sending me 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖View attachment 486134
She’s taking the piss what about her mums side does that not get a lil shoutout too. Only girls who are obsessed with ethnicity do tit like that like I’m mixed and I would never. Who you trying to convince cinzia girl??

Edit: I have some many questions - can she even speak Italian?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They’ve not fallen out because they’ve been commenting on each other’s photos. I think as someone else said it will be either Covid or mental health related.

353DA017-DE1A-4557-8747-5F24A6E101A6.jpeg
I found this so amusing 🤭🤣🤣. Okay mama

I really love the fact they clearly read this tread then indirectly respond in a photo caption🤣🤭 It’s quite sad that they see the feed back from this, from people who actually want them to do better and be better. A lot of us have been following them from the start and they disregard our feedback and most likely label us as haters. It’s actually a shame they don’t address anything an actual influencer would have addressed a lot of the issues surrounding them by now. But not them two, jus a shady caption 🤔

DE5FD640-3B2F-465C-8CC2-6F56E4A5EB40.png
Sorry for triple posting but this is exactly what I mean!! Someone in here said cinzia was swearing a lot. She responds like this.. I meannnnnnn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Cinzia needs to start learning new skills for when this influencer gig ends. At least sophia can say that she knows how to edit videos and podcasts. What can Cinzia say? I can put some writing on a pic and also make myself look nothing like myself for the ‘gram 🥺🤍

Reactions: 18
She’s taking the piss what about her mums side does that not get a lil shoutout too. Only girls who are obsessed with ethnicity do tit like that like I’m mixed and I would never. Who you trying to convince cinzia girl??

Both her and lidia love to pretend they speak (remember Lidia in the south of France being all "omg I catch myself wanting to speak Italian instead of french to them" 😂) but they don't, cinzia had some lessons in primary school I think 💀 meaning they know how to say yes, no, hello, goodbye, please and thank you, so they're practically fluent yeah x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How hard can it be to edit a podcast also? I know video editing requires a certain amount of knowledge and wanting to make the transitions seamless but surely editing an hour long podcast to include the ads and maybe remove a few bits (although they constantly go off on a tangent and talk over one another so they probably don't even edit much out anyway) cannot take a HUGE amount of skill surely Cinzia could do it or am i just being really ignorant lmao

Reactions: 6
How hard can it be to edit a podcast also? I know video editing requires a certain amount of knowledge and wanting to make the transitions seamless but surely editing an hour long podcast to include the ads and maybe remove a few bits (although they constantly go off on a tangent and talk over one another so they probably don't even edit much out anyway) cannot take a HUGE amount of skill or am i just being really ignorant lmao
I had to make a podcast episode a while ago and it was very basic although it likely wasn’t the same software as they use. I’m sure they have all the ads, intros, transition music in little audio clips so it’s really just putting them into order... and cinzia got that new iMac, she may as well put it to good use

Reactions: 6
I think she was saying absolutely not in response to the girl saying “does this make me a slag”. But this hot girl summer every 5 minutes needs to stop:sleep:
Yeah I finished the podcast ep and eventually realised I heard it wrong 😅 however, you are SO right with this hot girl summer nonsense I feel like it’s another thing that is over used and the fact they convince/baso tell girls to dump their boyfriends is so messed up! Just because their relationships didn’t work doesn’t necessarily mean everyone else’s won’t work either! It’s actually ridiculous. Also Sophia and Ciniza should be the last girls to say “hot girl summer” considering they think the rules don’t apply to them!

Yeah I finished the podcast ep and eventually realised I heard it wrong 😅 however, you are SO right with this hot girl summer nonsense I feel like it’s another thing that is over used and the fact they convince/baso tell girls to dump their boyfriends is so messed up! Just because their relationships didn’t work doesn’t necessarily mean everyone else’s won’t work either! It’s actually ridiculous. Also Sophia and Ciniza should be the last girls to say “hot girl summer” considering they think the rules don’t apply to them!
Soz I’m on a rant rn 😂

Both her and lidia love to pretend they speak (remember Lidia in the south of France being all "omg I catch myself wanting to speak Italian instead of french to them" 😂) but they don't, cinzia had some lessons in primary school I think 💀 meaning they know how to say yes, no, hello, goodbye, please and thank you, so they're practically fluent yeah x
noo pls when they were at that wedding in Italy and their food was served lidia was giving me extra second hand embarrassment while trying to pronounce the names of the food in the most Italian way possible 'weve got MOZZARELLA and PARMEZAN GRAZIE'💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
maybe that poster was right and their management company is shutting down?

Reactions: 2
I thought they had a podcast editor? I’m sure I’ve heard them in the past mention the name of the guy who edits their podcast or does Sophia do it now since the pandemic

Short answer- NO. She was struggling to pronounce ‘Michele Morrone’ (365 days actor) in a video once💀 and I believe other basic Italian words 🥴 cringe cringe cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.