Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get so disgusted by their over consumption of clothes, home decor and everything else (besides tuna and other food of course). I’m a sucker for online shopping and feel guilty but watching them makes me want to stop. I’m from Sydney so I’m not sure but can anyone confirm in the UK if you can ride off clothes etc. for tax returns if it’s for “business” when they’re showing it in their videos?
I wouldn’t be surprised. Don’t they also sell everything on depop after they’ve worn it like once? The constant buying of fast fashion is bad enough but they’re now starting to fill up their homes with tit loads of furniture and accessories that they’ll want rid of soon because they have a pathological need to follow every trend! They’re so incredibly wasteful.

Reactions: 18
Bit of a cheek. Making money of a NYE video and breaking the rules.
Also if i was going to do that i would have done a fake new years video when no one was round - But then these people are thick as tit

Reactions: 5
as someone who has been misgendered a few times i prefer when people don’t call a lot of attention to it, just apologise and move on bc usually it’s not on purpose. i think it was a simple mistake and not malicious. these two are a lot of things but i don’t think they’d be purposefully transphobic.

also how has sophias lips gone from this to that ahahahahaView attachment 371854 View attachment 371856
SEE that kind of light pinky tone of lips looks SO much better on her in my opinion!!

They should really do more with Cinzia's dressing room so it looks better in the GRWM's in my opinion. I feel like most people found them and remember them for those videos, why not invest a bit in the setup? I still like that their videos aren't some over the top production with a mini studio and backdrops, but a little more effort wouldn't go astray. Like if they got a pair of nice chairs or a small two-seater, a coffee table type thing to lay out all their products on. It could still have all of Cinzia's clothes and jewellery and things just displayed in a nice way, rather than them sitting on the floor in front of a coat rail.
I get what you’re saying but tbh I really like how if anything they’ve kept that kind of normal, realistic background etc. I think if they started having a proper set up it would just feel even more disingenuous and false. It’s their ADs and the more structured videos that I think they should put much more effort into like trying things on, telling the sizes etc.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get how they think this lifestyle of theirs is long term with all their spending. Like others have mentioned, they literally have no talent/skills outside of posing in clothes. Maybe I’m projecting, I have a full time job, studying at uni and have extensional crises all the time/ worried about my future - how are they not omg

Reactions: 19
I don’t get how they think this lifestyle of theirs is long term with all their spending. Like others have mentioned, they literally have no talent/skills outside of posing in clothes. Maybe I’m projecting, I have a full time job, studying at uni and have extensional crises all the time/ worried about my future - how are they not omg
Remember they’re ballet dancers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
offtopic but just thought i would say i have only ever listened to the podcast once and it was so i could fall asleep on the plane because i knew it would be drab.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Excellent roundup luckyblue!!
Fiona has been busy this past week... Sophia's depop has plenty of NASTYGAL bits for sale. Hmmm yep, a company that has been gifting S&C freebies for months. £25 for a pair of ugly boots (that are cheaper on the nastygal site), anyone?
How did I not know her mum actually ran the account. I thought u were all joking 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Cinzia posting that pic of her baboon ass lips saying Sophia keeping me updated as she doesn’t have a tv to watch the news... bleeping download the bbc news app and watch it live. Daft c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How is she posting about lockdown 3 as if it’s a GOOD thing ???? Is she on a different planet
BD53F97B-436B-46EE-AE21-0784DBCC9D8F.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
i hate hate hate the car park and lift 'aesthetic'. what about it looks good, i dont understand? one or two photos would be okay but its like the last few weeks they've been living in the lift rent free. and Cinzias clothes look so ill fitting and tacky. i can't imagine ever wearing any of her clothes outside? she would look so strange wearing a corset in Jan?

Reactions: 19
Hi all had to make a new account. Just sitting here wondering if Sophia is still grateful the pandemic happened

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’re really bleeping me off more than ever, why are they acting like lockdown is an aesthetic. They cause it and bleeping love it, clearly

Reactions: 23
I wish they would just come on here and read some of the stuff, it’s not hate it’s criticism and if they read it they might learn and grow from it to improve their content.

Reactions: 11
This is so random but I’m sat watching their 2019 NYE get ready and I’ve always wondered why lidia got the best bedroom? Cinzia’s bedroom was so small and had that silly looking bed in it and lidia’s room is so big with space for a massive looking double bed, table, clothing rack etc, and by marianna’s TikTok her room is decently sized. V off topic but I’ve thought about this for years

Reactions: 10
This is so random but I’m sat watching their 2019 NYE get ready and I’ve always wondered why lidia got the best bedroom? Cinzia’s bedroom was so small and had that silly looking bed in it and lidia’s room is so big with space for a massive looking double bed, table, clothing rack etc, and by marianna’s TikTok her room is decently sized. V off topic but I’ve thought about this for years
I always thought this and I'm sure they addressed it in a video just before she moved. I think Cinzia wanted the box room as she felt Lidias was haunted, Lidias was part of her old house before they had an extension. So when they had that done Cinzia had the newer room as it wasn't "haubted". Someone correct me if I'm wrong or making it up but I'm sure it was that 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.