Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg i just came back and so much drama lol

annoying cause if you actually read through the threads as soon as anyone starts going on about the girls looks, generally someone else will step in and squash it. most of the people in this thread have followed the girls from the very beginning and are most of the reason why the girls have got to where they are today, so are expressing how disappointing it is to see how much they’ve changed and how little they value or care for the opinions of the people who have supported them since day dot (in terms of not acknowledging lockdown rules, thinking we are stupid and they’ll get away with it).

i don’t know how long some of the new members have followed or watched the girls but in comparison to when they started and actually cared, their content on youtube is now extremely lazy and clearly only made to fund the lifestyle they’re trying to pretend they have on instagram, if you still actually care about a plt haul every 2 weeks then please come back to us when it gets boring for you as well. you need to wise up if you can’t see that they don’t make content for anything other than money anymore and people still supporting them are continuing to enable it and allowing them to feel untouchable

This is exactly it, I’ve been watching them for the past 4 years, and it’s so disappointing and sad to see how they have changed, money really does change people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Craig David has played where I work in London a couple of times, I’m glad they haven’t come yet 🥲

Reactions: 1
tbh I don't think that they didn't care about other influencers back in the day because they definitely did - outfits, poses, locations etc (they used to namedrop lots of influencers they admired in their older vlogs), it just came out more relatable because they had that girls next door vibe to them. even though they were copying other creators, they didn't have the financial recourses to buy the actual designer or expensive stuff, so they went for dupes or similar items in stores every normal girl their age would shop at. when they liked the dior saddle bag trend because lets say negin mirsalehi was wearing it, they couldn't buy the actual one, so they bought the missguided dupe for it. when everyone was wearing the Balenciaga triple s's, they couldn't splash on the original ones, so they went for a similar pair from zara. now that they've gained a bit of popularity, they can obviously buy the real deal (even if its on a credit card), which has resulted in them becoming less and less relatable. same goes for their travel vlogs - once upon a time theyd do city breaks on a weekend and chat about how x had a photo in said city so they must find that exact location to take a photo there, which would mean that they would have to take the metro/bus to get there. they'd carry a bag with a pair of heels around the city just to take a nicer looking photo in a specific spot. they used to sleep in affordable airbnbs and walk around to see the highlights of the places they were visiting. it was just a relatable thing to their audience and I say this because I know I've done this type of stuff.
now, they sleep in 5 star hotels (which are usually paid for by a brand), or they get a free upgrade upon arrival because the front desk finds out theyre popular creators. they order half the menu at ridiculously expensive restaurants. they take ubers to go down the street. they don't care for tourist attractions or sightseeing in general. and so their content is no longer relatable to their audience.

Reactions: 40
Can I ask what the Demi Donnelly situation was?!!
Demi came on Tattle as 'Amber Wright' and was posting about herself and was slating other youtubers, including her friends, she actually made the first thread about Sophia and Cinzia I believe if you go back to the first thread. She also made a rave thread about herself, when she got caught out she blamed it on her younger brother.

...take a shot everytime I said thread

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Demi came on Tattle as 'Amber Wright' and was posting about herself and was slating other youtubers, including her friends, she actually made the first thread about Sophia and Cinzia I believe if you go back to the first thread. She also made a rave thread about herself, when she got caught out she blamed it on her younger brother.

...take a shot everytime I said thread
How did she get caught ??

How did she get caught ??
She took a screenshot of her own tweet, but underneath it said 'view tweet activity', which you can only do if it's your account. You should go and read Demi's first thread, definitely recommend getting some popcorn ready though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
lololol how ironic is it that the person who created the first c&s thread was... 'Amber Wright'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
lololol how ironic is it that the person who created the first c&s thread was... 'Amber Wright'
Haha, the one and only. She made a few others too. And then of course a rave thread about herself. BambinoBecky recently made a tweet about a friend who was slagging her off in a gossip forum, and it was Demi.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She took a screenshot of her own tweet, but underneath it said 'view tweet activity', which you can only do if it's your account. You should go and read Demi's first thread, definitely recommend getting some popcorn ready though.
Omg buzzing

Reactions: 4
Just had a read through and that tit was WILD 😂😂 credit to that person who noticed she must’ve screenshotted her own tweet, absolutely brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but what about this is boujee. Why do they think if they buy the cheapest tackiest dior top from a second hand site that they’re boujee. Sweetie if you were really boujee you wouldn’t be getting the ugly tacky pieces just for the branding and actually get the fashionable stuff.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
is she taking style inspo from Stormi???? May as well just flush her money down the toilet at this point
9E4F80A1-2C98-4BED-AFFA-A78B17598473.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I love Sophia and cinzia honestly but they have become so repetitive and also their IG feeds my word if I see another matcha I’ll scream

Reactions: 28
is she taking style inspo from Stormi???? May as well just flush her money down the toilet at this point View attachment 391641
The size of these bags is getting toooo ridiculous now 😭 😭 😭 It's like Balenciaga are actually taking the piss and trying to see just how far they can go and still sell to influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Im shook I just read them OMG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Sophia and cinzia honestly but they have become so repetitive and also their IG feeds my word if I see another matcha I’ll scream
At least we got a break from Cin couch wooo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The size of these bags is getting toooo ridiculous now 😭 😭 😭 It's like Balenciaga are actually taking the piss and trying to see just how far they can go and still sell to influencers
i love small bags but i only own one proper mini bag (telfar in tan) and it is such a lovely addition to an outfit but it fits barely anything?! the minute i realised that i was like no way am i buying another so it amazes me that cinzia has so many tiny bags (the jacquemus?!) and she's still buying more. mini bags won't be in forever she's dating herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.