Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a beautiful bag but Jesus all this designer stuff she's coming out with...? it's tacky how much she's flaunting it too.
I feel like all her designer purchases are impulse buys ... Whenever I’ve treated myself to something designer, I’ve thought about it for a good couple of months prior - cinz deffo lives a very materialist lifestyle

Reactions: 23
I don't see why they don't invest in proper designer bags that could be passed down, like a Chanel or something. The amount they spend on these small silly bags which would just about fit your house key in is ridiculous to me and in my opinion look stupid and add nothing to an outfit. Ok, the Chanel might be more £££ but surely it would be worth investing in and it can hold more than a crumb 🤷‍♀️

More money than sense ...

Reactions: 30
I don't see why they don't invest in proper designer bags that could be passed down, like a Chanel or something. The amount they spend on these small silly bags which would just about fit your house key in is ridiculous to me and in my opinion look stupid and add nothing to an outfit. Ok, the Chanel might be more £££ but surely it would be worth investing in and it can hold more than a crumb 🤷‍♀️

Exactly, they get the mini bags because they’re cheap compared to a full size. They think it makes them look boujee and rich but in reality they look like they know nothing about fashion and just care about having a brand name rather than a nice bag.

Reactions: 30
What’s the point in buying a bag you can’t even fit your phone in. I feel like they go on designer websites, select price low to high and just buy the cheapest thing to look rich.

Reactions: 24
What’s the point in buying a bag you can’t even fit your phone in. I feel like they go on designer websites, select price low to high and just buy the cheapest thing to look rich.
Maybe they just bought the bag for photoshoot and will return it

Reactions: 4

Completely, + when you get a "proper" designer bag you end up loving it so much that you want to wear it all the time, so you end up getting way more use out of it and it makes your purchase worthy. The girls treat smaller and "cheaper" designer bags like trends that come and go, which is full on ridiculous unless you are really loaded. If they ever want to sell them they won't be as trendy anymore and will have to lower the price so much to get something out of them... I mean do it once, okay, fall for the trend, but come on it's been like 5 times in the last couple of months...

Reactions: 8
Not that I agree with this, I think it’s awful, but the thinking for some people is that it’s a flex to be able to buy ten £1500 bags and stop using them when they’re no longer trendy, because you have enough money to basically discard something that expensive. It’s not smart, but it’s what a lot of people do purposely because they think it’s boujee to be in such a position as to basically throw the money away.

Reactions: 10
Not that I agree with this, I think it’s awful, but the thinking for some people is that it’s a flex to be able to buy ten £1500 bags and stop using them when they’re no longer trendy, because you have enough money to basically discard something that expensive. It’s not smart, but it’s what a lot of people do purposely because they think it’s boujee to be in such a position as to basically throw the money away.
My thought is that they buy the small bags under a grand cos 1. They are trendy but 2. They can have 5 different bags on 5 different credit cards, can’t do that with a 6 grand Chanel bag.

Reactions: 8
Loooooooooool why did she reply to their comment and not follow them 🤣🤣🤣
50EAF6E8-3B31-4D40-8BFE-E170839477E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

EXACTLY! if u combine the money they spend on stupid “trend” bags they could afford to buy proper designer than doesn’t decrease in value and items that are true investment pieces. it’s baffling!

Reactions: 5
EXACTLY! if u combine the money they spend on stupid “trend” bags they could afford to buy proper designer than doesn’t decrease in value and items that are true investment pieces. it’s baffling!
Think this shows that the girls actually don't have any style. They just follow whatever is trendy and spend thousands on bags that people won't remember or think twice about once the new season is in swing. I am sure they will regret spending all of that money on designers stuff when their influencer careers goes downhill

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.