Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As was pretty much every other room in her house 😬

I must say, she's impressed me with the small business gift giveaway idea, let's hope she executes it right and it's not just a shambles, or a snidey way to get more followers.. which I'm predicting it is 🙄

Reactions: 1
So it would appear that the whole office was gifted 🙄
Ha ha I came on here to say the same thing 😄 No wonder Tom spends all his spare time working on her projects it is because it is all gifted so costs them nothing. Hardly relatable.......

Reactions: 1
Sorry ladies. This thread is difficult to find when you want to. What a shame because I would love Sophia to find it.

Her content has been a real snore fest more than usual. When the office is finished and then the loft bedroom, what do you think will happen next? I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like her bathroom. The suite is too dated for my tastes.

and this gifting that she is doing is only for self promotion. She doesn’t want one of those awful purses that her neighbour has offered her but doesn’t want to offend so is using it as an opportunity to gift stuff that isn’t fitting to her tastes

Reactions: 2
Sorry ladies. This thread is difficult to find when you want to. What a shame because I would love Sophia to find it.

Her content has been a real snore fest more than usual. When the office is finished and then the loft bedroom, what do you think will happen next? I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like her bathroom. The suite is too dated for my tastes.

and this gifting that she is doing is only for self promotion. She doesn’t want one of those awful purses that her neighbour has offered her but doesn’t want to offend so is using it as an opportunity to gift stuff that isn’t fitting to her tastes
I did think that when I saw the stories! What a snake 🙄 those things are 🤢

I reckon her basement will be next, or her younger son's room?

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go...here is the reminder (AGAIN) for all companies out there that she would like a new bed gifting. Can’t just choose for herself and buy it like the rest of us peasants. Stuff like this really riles me up seeing them play the game like this. I bet she’s even contacted companies and said “would you like to gift a bed to me and I will advertise for you to all my millions of followers?” I cannot wait for this platform to crash and burn for these instagrammers. Because it will one day and will be like winning the lottery and wasting it all and then having to go back to their normal crappy little lives

Reactions: 4
Why do her followers give a tit about her Instagram engagement? It's just so weird that she shares that for her followers to see? I'm pretty sure nobody cares!!

Reactions: 2
Oh here we go...here is the reminder (AGAIN) for all companies out there that she would like a new bed gifting. Can’t just choose for herself and buy it like the rest of us peasants. Stuff like this really riles me up seeing them play the game like this. I bet she’s even contacted companies and said “would you like to gift a bed to me and I will advertise for you to all my millions of followers?” I cannot wait for this platform to crash and burn for these instagrammers. Because it will one day and will be like winning the lottery and wasting it all and then having to go back to their normal crappy little lives

I've just noticed that one of the beds she's looking at is very similar to the one Becky Home Sweet Home was gifted, what are the chances 🙄. Honestly if it turns out that her bed is gifted, I'm unfollowing. Can't tolerate open begging when she can well afford to buy her own bed!!!

Why do we care what bed she's going to get? Who actually votes on these things? She's so unbelievably boring! 🤣 Ffs her and Tom just need to choose a bloody bed!

Sophia, stop begging!!!

#begbed someone gift her a bed quick. I think she’s hinted quite enough. I always vote but always the opposite of what I do like. Can’t effing stand her

0ED5C0E0-AB54-4D07-8CF0-4D1FAB3EF678.png

Bugger, blocked again on my second account. Will soon have to borrow the husbands 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg she's now justifying it on stories. Apparently loads of people have messaged her to say about the DM! 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently she wants to choose a bed and pay for it with her own money that she has earned 🌝

• Haha
I’ve messaged her twice now and she has got back to me straight away. Got to feel sorry for the boys with her ALWAYS on her phone every second of the day.
And Tom is right.. she shouldn’t respond because it makes her look even more of a tool and it does give us the reaction we want! I lavvv it. Hope he falls out with her over it tonight

• Haha
Why does everyone always pull the jealous card?! I'm not jealous of Sophia in the slightest 😂🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does everyone always pull the jealous card?! I'm not jealous of Sophia in the slightest 😂🖕
despite 6 comments saying otherwise, I bet a large number of her followers agree with our way of thinking and are pleased she’s being called out on it. I wonder if I’ll make it into her memoir 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5