Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would seem the whole recent kid's bedroom makeover was gifted. So false, no wonder Tom has the time and energy to do all these makeovers, as they haven't paid anything for them šŸ˜”
The post wasn't meant to be an ad but she wanted to recognise the brands?

Is she on the beg?

Here she goes again, with her affiliate links for masks from M&S. I'm sorry but why bother doing that, making money off a tit situation (even if it's a little bit)... I think it's poor taste, I'll be honest!

Why not just give people a heads up on the fact you can buy them from M&S, surely she doesn't need to make money off something which is classed as essential wear nowadays.

Poor decision, and hasn't thought about other people and their situations... people are losing their jobs left, right and center!! I forgot she wouldn't know that because she's privileged enough to be a stay at home mum and can spend her husband's hard earned cash! šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Here she goes again, with her affiliate links for masks from M&S. I'm sorry but why bother doing that, making money off a tit situation (even if it's a little bit)... I think it's poor taste, I'll be honest!

Why not just give people a heads up on the fact you can buy them from M&S, surely she doesn't need to make money off something which is classed as essential wear nowadays.

Poor decision, and hasn't thought about other people and their situations... people are losing their jobs left, right and center!! I forgot she wouldn't know that because she's privileged enough to be a stay at home mum and can spend her husband's hard earned cash! šŸ™„
exactly this! Very poor taste!
I see she has sold her soul for a free laptop now too. She obviously contacted them and said Iā€™m nearing 40k. Would you like to gift me something? So embarrassing- you wouldnā€™t behave like this in person so why is it acceptable to do it on insta. She is a pathetic beggy person.

• Heart
exactly this! Very poor taste!
I see she has sold her soul for a free laptop now too. She obviously contacted them and said Iā€™m nearing 40k. Would you like to gift me something? So embarrassing- you wouldnā€™t behave like this in person so why is it acceptable to do it on insta. She is a pathetic beggy person.
I get so angry, all punctuation goes out the window when Iā€™m chatting about her. I do apologise! So pleased someoneā€™s trying to scam her account! ā€œHi guys, hope youā€™re all wellā€No you donā€™t, you greedy leech

Reactions: 4
Going back to the masks... Noticed the story got deleted? She goes on about 'supporting small businesses' and then promotes M&S... And there's only one reason for that, so she makes money off the swipe ups and not from free promotion of supporting small businesses. Unless they're free gifts!

Wonder, will she buy some for her 'single mum' sister?

She's asked if there is a way to stop people pretending to be her, yes, make your account private, but you won't do that, will you? šŸ¤‘

Wow, thrilling content this morning, rug/carpet cleaning.

On the beg for a collaboration I see? Or will she be tagging Carpet Right next so she can get new carpets #AdGifted of course!

Find it hilarious how an Instagram Consultant is getting so panicked about people creating fake accounts šŸ¤£

In all seriousness, who has the time to create fake accounts?! šŸ˜…

God help us, she's starting a "blog" and wants "free" help. Yet she's charging a consulting fee for people to boost their Instagram accounts... WTAF???

It'll be insulting if she starts offering website services out to people along with her Instagram consulting. Especially when there's people out there that do it as a full time job, and are actually struggling to find work because dick heads like her are building crappy blogs/"websites"! I know this from first hand experience!!

Her mate our_victorian_home has built a website and is offering interior consultations, her house is pretty stylish to be fair... So my guess is that copycat Sophia is going to do the same.

Get a bleeping job you whiney twit!

• Wow
God help us, she's starting a "blog" and wants "free" help. Yet she's charging a consulting fee for people to boost their Instagram accounts... WTAF???

It'll be insulting if she starts offering website services out to people along with her Instagram consulting. Especially when there's people out there that do it as a full time job, and are actually struggling to find work because dick heads like her are building crappy blogs/"websites"! I know this from first hand experience!!

Her mate our_victorian_home has built a website and is offering interior consultations, her house is pretty stylish to be fair... So my guess is that copycat Sophia is going to do the same.

Get a bleeping job you whiney twit!
I couldn't believe when she said for free. Does she not understand what is going on right now???? People are losing their jobs left right and centre and she wants someone to build her a website for free. Tone deaf.......

• Heart
I couldn't believe when she said for free. Does she not understand what is going on right now???? People are losing their jobs left right and centre and she wants someone to build her a website for free. Tone deaf.......
She wouldn't know, as she's not working, stay at home insta mums don't see the reality of a global pandemic... because Homesense has a sale on! šŸ™„

Her only problem is that TK Maxx don't have her pumpkin spiced candle in stock and that she's got to 'solo parent' for an afternoon... What about her sister who is a full-time single parent. She really needs to think before she speaks!

• Heart
god I just came here to say exactly the same thing. What a witch! Wants everything on the beg.

duck it- Iā€™ve told her
1772D1D1-A2B0-45FD-858B-41B1D2BC1CE8.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Be interesting to see if she responds or just blocks you šŸ¤”
will let you know! I think in the past when she has been called out on stuff sheā€™s apologised and deleted her post for example: when she was moaning about the kids recently.

Oh what a witch! Iā€™ve just seen her response. I donā€™t even follow her so who does she think she is?

Be interesting to see if she responds or just blocks you šŸ¤”
Most likely she'll block you and get pissed on wine then moan on stories or do a fake AMA so she can answer her own questions! šŸ™„

Bellend!

will let you know! I think in the past when she has been called out on stuff sheā€™s apologised and deleted her post for example: when she was moaning about the kids recently.

Oh what a witch! Iā€™ve just seen her response. I donā€™t even follow her so who does she think she is?
Support page = tattle šŸ¤£ biggest twit on Instagram!

Reactions: 1
She's too scared! Can't face the critics because everybody loves Sophia.

Does she know how much a logo would be, a decent graphic designer would charge over Ā£300+ for a logo!

Seems like she knows what platforms to use, so why ask for recommendations. She's expecting someone to come back and say "I'll help you with that"

We're not stupid!!

God help us, she's starting a "blog" and wants "
She's too scared! Can't face the critics because everybody loves Sophia.

Does she know how much a logo would be, a decent graphic designer would charge over Ā£300+ for a logo!

Seems like she knows what platforms to use, so why ask for recommendations. She's expecting someone to come back and say "I'll help you with that"

We're not stupid!!

She most definitely wants it for free regardless of what she said afterwards.