Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she has just gone and done a whole I meant a free platform I can trial and I will pay for a graphic designer. Absolutely reading here.

Reactions: 2
Just seen you can view all her swipe ups on her “shop my home” thr
Wow, she has just gone and done a whole I meant a free platform I can trial and I will pay for a graphic designer. Absolutely reading here.
The biggest backtracker going! Don’t know if you saw it but she posted my comment on her stories with a picture of Snow White clapping basically laughing at me. But someone else must have called her out also because she quickly removed it and now we are the ones laughing! I just don’t know how people like this sleep at night always accepting freebies when there are so many struggling out there and deserve it more than her.

Reactions: 4
Just seen you can view all her swipe ups on her “shop my home” thr

The biggest backtracker going! Don’t know if you saw it but she posted my comment on her stories with a picture of Snow White clapping basically laughing at me. But someone else must have called her out also because she quickly removed it and now we are the ones laughing! I just don’t know how people like this sleep at night always accepting freebies when there are so many struggling out there and deserve it more than her.
...and then the attitude afterwards 🤣 rolling her eyes. Embarrassing for her, much?

Reactions: 3
@Essjay123 are you not following her anymore? I miss your posts, they're so entertaining 🙂
Now I feel tattle famous! I’ve not been on here long but it’s just so great to meet like minded people because I would just love to moan with my friends about things I see online but then I think they would find me weird and obsessive but here we can all just have a good vent. 😂 I’m not a troll. I’m an educated person, a primary teacher infact. Maybe I even teach your kid Sophia? 😉

and no, I’m not following her because I don’t want to be an extra number for her but I still look at her page daily for a laugh and to see what work Tom is doing to avoid seeing her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Now I feel tattle famous! I’ve not been on here long but it’s just so great to meet like minded people because I would just love to moan with my friends about things I see online but then I think they would find me weird and obsessive but here we can all just have a good vent. 😂 I’m not a troll. I’m an educated person, a primary teacher infact. Maybe I even teach your kid Sophia? 😉

and no, I’m not following her because I don’t want to be an extra number for her but I still look at her page daily for a laugh and to see what work Tom is doing to avoid seeing her
Ah that's good to hear! I'm also not a troll, I'm a Head of IT, so I know a thing or two about the digital world, I also worked in marketing as a social media manager once upon a time (worst decision I'd ever made). I just don't like when people, like Sophia, take others for a ride. She worked in marketing which is a psychological mind f*ck, so she'll know the tricks to get what she wants. Like sharing that story about the skincare product(??) and tagging them in it?

She seriously treats her followers like mugs! I don't follow her for the same reason!

I hope she's going to eat those 'decorative pumpkins' afterwards. Does she not know that people are struggling to eat, so she's gone and put them on her doorstep!

I volunteer at a food bank, and it's shocking how many people are coming in now due to the pandemic, yes a pumpkin isn't to everyone's taste, but it would feed someone, especially in a soup kitchen!! 🙄 Anything for the gram, eh Sophia?!

Think that’s her second swipe up for that cookbook that everyone is already aware of and can just find for themselves by going to the obvious places. The woman has no shame. She would swipe up for her own child if she could.

On the upside, she has been very quiet again. Content is wearing thin. Hooray!

FFS still not captioning properly. Why just put 'festoon lights', that's not what you said is it, Soph?! SO helpful. Either caption properly, or not at all (and cut off deaf people or people who are not able to have the sound on).

FFS still not captioning properly. Why just put 'festoon lights', that's not what you said is it, Soph?! SO helpful. Either caption properly, or not at all (and cut off deaf people or people who are not able to have the sound on).
It is just laziness on her behalf. Trying to be inclusive for appearance but not really committed to it.

The captions are just getting worse! Same with Hinch. They just don’t give a tit/proofread anything. But they make sure their address is written perfectly when accepting free goods.

• Heart
Agreed certainly not to my taste, In her defence she did say her mother is 70 and loves pink and sparkles and it isn'tto her taste either. Did she show what it was like beforehand. Guess she is just showing it for content.

Reactions: 1
So her mother's a "silly bugger" for breaking her knee 😒 She couldn't sound more put out or unsympathetic if she tried. Seriously the woman is 70 years old Sophia, are we in a sulk because she won't be able to help out with your boys?

I wouldn't have said she was a 'naturally happy person' 🤭 She's always moaning!

She's moaning again, about Tom's tools!

Yet she wants all this DIY work done but she's moaning. You can't have it both ways 🙄

Reactions: 1