Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everyone always pull the jealous card?! I'm not jealous of Sophia in the slightest πŸ˜‚πŸ–•

I was about to post the exact same. Jealous??? No Sophia people are sick of seeing instahuns gifted items they can well afford to buy themselves when there are so many more worthy people who would benefit from a free bed. They also wouldn't put it up on social media with a swipe up to earn money from because they'd probably be so grateful and humbled to have received a basic and essential item for free.

I'm disgusted that she posted that message, especially when she omitted the last sentence, very telling. Tom's right, she should have just clarified her position on stories and I may have had a little more respect for her.

Reactions: 2
I know sophias sister very well I dont really have anything to add really negative or positive to add and I’ve never met Sophia but hi anyway πŸ˜€πŸ–πŸ»Xx

Reactions: 5
I have second hand embarrassment for her πŸ₯Ί She actually counted how many messages of support she got 🀣🀣 In the grand scheme of things it actually looked worse when "only" 135 of her 42k+ followers made contact with her after she showed that 1 message. Honestly Sophia you've just dug a deeper hole, maybe next time you might listen to Tom. Having said that, she could have just replied honestly and avoided all the fuss πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
She is yes, she doesn’t have Instagram so she doesn’t see the stuff Sophia posts, and I honestly don’t think I could tell her πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Haha, she's better off without it. She makes her sister out to be of a lower class than her half the time.

"We bought this for my sister, who is a single mother".
"We're giving this to my sister, not sure if I've mentioned it - she's a single mother"
"My sister, who's a single mother, is in need of some [insert item here]"

Honestly, if I was her sister I'd be furious πŸ˜‚

Haha, she's better off without it. She makes her sister out to be of a lower class than her half the time.

"We bought this for my sister, who is a single mother".
"We're giving this to my sister, not sure if I've mentioned it - she's a single mother"
"My sister, who's a single mother, is in need of some [insert item here]"

Honestly, if I was her sister I'd be furious πŸ˜‚
I would too, it’s not nice and Sophia is very lucky to have a husband who is financially able to support her...her sis must feel it from that point anyway πŸ˜ͺ

• Sad
All her current stories are either ads of affiliate links....... not my kind of account to follow

Reactions: 3
All her current stories are either ads of affiliate links....... not my kind of account to follow
totally agree, it’s constant. She is nothing like when I first followed her but I haven’t followed her for a while now. I don’t know why I still look really. She really winds me up.

Reactions: 4
totally agree, it’s constant. She is nothing like when I first followed her but I haven’t followed her for a while now. I don’t know why I still look really. She really winds me up.
Jesus Christ she's moaning about an artificial Christmas tree, she needs to get a grip! There's more important things going on Sophia... Like a global bleeping pandemic! I do feel like it's a snidey beg for one of those brands she loves, Wayfair? Dunelm? Maybe, M&S?

Just use Google like the rest of us, Beggy Mitchell!

I get the impression she tries to be something she's not, because she comes from a not so well off background? Great for the boys so they get a good upbringing, but she's coming across as the biggest hole on Instagram!

She needs to get caught out, her constant begging is just disgusting!! 😑

Jesus Christ she's moaning about an artificial Christmas tree, she needs to get a grip! There's more important things going on Sophia... Like a global bleeping pandemic! I do feel like it's a snidey beg for one of those brands she loves, Wayfair? Dunelm? Maybe, M&S?

Just use Google like the rest of us, Beggy Mitchell!

I get the impression she tries to be something she's not, because she comes from a not so well off background? Great for the boys so they get a good upbringing, but she's coming across as the biggest hole on Instagram!

She needs to get caught out, her constant begging is just disgusting!! 😑
Is she not from a well off background? I have no clue tbh.

Reactions: 1
Oh no poor Sophia 😭 It must be SO hard being offered So. Many. Free. Things. I feel so sorry for her. It must be AWFUL.

I never knew a pair of glasses could age somebody until Sophia’s new glasses came along

• Haha
Didn't want to be gifted a bed because she's got her own money, yet has an Aff link on the one she bought πŸ™„

• Wow