Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping it real with a swipe up for a subscription box which is £65 bi-monthly? WTF??? Who has that money during these weird times? People are losing their jobs and smugfia is trying to sell her followers expensive unnecessary items 🙄
Holy crap 😱 that's a huge amount for a subscription box!! She mentioned conversing with the girl behind the idea on Instagram. I wonder if she encouraged her or just bargained her way to a free box. Meh Instagram has made me sceptical.

Reactions: 1
She really thought she had the award in the bag. Hahahahaha ice cream to drown her sorrows!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's the point in subtitling your stories if you're not writing what you actually say?! It's infuriating!

What's the point in subtitling your stories if you're not writing what you actually say?! It's infuriating!
But she's an Instagram consultant 🤣

It's also really unfair for people who need subtitles due to accessibility restrictions 😕

Whenever she puts a yes or no box, I always put the opposite of the answer she wants. Got to get my kicks somewhere. “You want to see my ikea haul? Yes or no” “9% said no!” Pleased I wasn’t the only one last time she did that.

Tom comes across as such a bore like her. A bit like Mrs Hinch and Jamie relationship. Zero personality, walked all over.

• Haha
Whenever she puts a yes or no box, I always put the opposite of the answer she wants. Got to get my kicks somewhere. “You want to see my ikea haul? Yes or no” “9% said no!” Pleased I wasn’t the only one last time she did that.

Tom comes across as such a bore like her. A bit like Mrs Hinch and Jamie relationship. Zero personality, walked all over.
He told her not to justify herself to her followers... Definitely reads here, hi Sophia 👋

Have you noticed sometimes when she 'shows us things' and she's got the camera facing her she does this intense stare into the camera 😂

Also what's with that horrible filter! Makes her look like she's been drinking Sunny-D 😂

I watched the IKEA trip, hasn't she been twice already? There's a pandemic love, is it really necessary to go that many times to get your homeware fix. I've noticed that she loves to touch everything, I have a friend who works in IKEA and she has said that you're advised not to touch... But obviously rules don't apply for Sophia.

Genuine question, does she just spend Tom's money all the time!!?! She can't be making that much from Instagram consultancy, if she is then those people are mugs.

The whiney, whingey voice is back I see! 🙄

She’s just so boring! Am I the only one who does not care how she, or anyone else for that matter organises their cupboards! Do these people have nothing else going on in their lives? 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely not doing any consultancy else she would have mentioned it. She did one session and not heard a word since. So I imagine she’s ploughing through his wages and the kids child benefit. Does she even have kids anymore? She never mentions them/spends any time with them.

Also Soph, your original bench looked way better.

How is she supporting small businesses by getting free stuff? Promoting it!? Why not buy it and then promote it, especially in this current situation.

We can't all have a husband that works 3 jobs 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her new bench looks really awful! The old one was so much nicer. I hate the white wax on the table too. It looks tit. I loved the old table and bench.

Reactions: 3
That bench is horrid and the legs on it 🙈🙈 the table is battered looks cheap and nasty with that wax on

• Haha
That bench is horrid and the legs on it 🙈🙈 the table is battered looks cheap and nasty with that wax on
Honestly don't know why she bothered with the weird wax! Should've just spent a little more and used Osmo oil. Oh wait, she probably didn't have it gifted to her 🥴

That bench looks so odd, why didn't they just cut the other one to size, Tom has the skills 😂

Wonder if we're going hear endless begs for her followers to start sharing and saving her content.

I've just seen that the Instagram algorithm has changed, from likes to shares and saves.

But I guess as an "Instagram Consultant" she knows that!

Beg beg beg!

She’s quiet again. Is she on another gifted hotel trip that she doesn’t deserve? She doesn’t even work. Instagram consultant with no clients and it’s not a real job anyway. You are a joke love!

Did anybody catch her “ask me anything” tonight? Two questions and then she deleted. She’s not as popular as she thinks. How
Smug do you have to be to do an ask me anything anyway?

Did anybody catch her “ask me anything” tonight? Two questions and then she deleted. She’s not as popular as she thinks. How
Smug do you have to be to do an ask me anything anyway?
I have a feeling she asked her self those questions. Mentioning tattle in particular! 👀

What were the questions and answers?
what was your job before being a stay at home mum? (Marketing for a drinks company)

how do you cope with trolls like those on tattle? (Says more about them than me) or something of that ilk

just the two questions

what was your job before being a stay at home mum? (Marketing for a drinks company)

how do you cope with trolls like those on tattle? (Says more about them than me) or something of that ilk

just the two questions
Thank you. I wonder how she knows about tattle. I think she's a user here 👋

It would seem the whole recent kid's bedroom makeover was gifted. So false, no wonder Tom has the time and energy to do all these makeovers, as they haven't paid anything for them 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow