Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just greedy , yet another account that started out lovely and now ads over and over such a boring moany housewife

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just greedy , yet another account that started out lovely and now ads over and over such a boring moany housewife
Totally agree, she does show off... oh look at our garden, no mention of Tom's hard work. He has 3 jobs, doesn't he? Why can't she get a part-time job? Lazy witch!

It really annoys me when she begs people to look at her posts!! Stop begging us, there's a reason you're not getting the engagement!

Reactions: 5
The post that she did today explaining how she earns her money through working with brands. She still enters and wins lots of free competitions too which is super annoying. Leave it for the normal people to enter that use Instagram for fun and not for leeching off others

So glad I found this thread, I thought i was the only one who couldn’t stand her! I quite like some of her style, which is why I followed her. Then she quit her job and took on Instagram full time and she literally bored me to tears! She’s just like any other insta hun now - look at my house, look at my clothes, look at what I’m eating! Sophia Hun, I can guarantee you that no one wants to see that and no one finds your life exciting. You’re just another boring insta housewife with not much to talk about. Also, she’s such a moan, her whiney voice probably doesn’t help that. Oh one more thing, stop begging people to like your posts, it actually makes me want to look at them less.

Oh one more thing, stop begging people to like your posts, it actually makes me want to look at them less.
Completely agree! She screams desperation now. She used to be ok but all the gifted stuff went to her head and now she’s desperate for more and more freebies. The bit where she said she was starting a consultancy to help instagramMars but charging for it was the final straw for me! Why she can’t share her knowledge for free I don’t know, they expect everything for free but never want to give or gift anything back themselves.

• Heart
I didn’t know Sophias sister is a single mum. She hasn’t mentioned it before....oh wait! Yes she has! Every time she mentions her sister she has to put the word single in front. “She’s single so therefore completely incompetent...needs me to do her food shop/ gift my dining furniture/ gift my kids old bed/ organise her house”

I would be well pissed off if I was the sister

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know Sophias sister is a single mum. She hasn’t mentioned it before....oh wait! Yes she has! Every time she mentions her sister she has to put the word single in front. “She’s single so therefore completely incompetent...needs me to do her food shop/ gift my dining furniture/ gift my kids old bed/ organise her house”

I would be well pissed off if I was the sister
It's like she has to say it to make herself feel better. She's single and doesn't have a Tom, but I do, I have a Tom!

Also, shouldn't she be tagging the command strips as an ad/gifted if she's worked with them before? She's terrible at tagging things properly... Wonder how her consultancy 'business' goes when she starts getting emails from the ASA because of complaints 🤔

Anything else we want to see less of on her posts please? Ermmm well I can think of a few things 😂😂 lots of swipe ups today too...really get on my goat!

I need to keep commenting on this thread because I find it impossible to find for some reason. I can’t save it as a favourite thread and when you search the exact thread title it still doesn’t appear. Any suggestions?

• Haha
Anything else we want to see less of on her posts please? Ermmm well I can think of a few things 😂😂 lots of swipe ups today too...really get on my goat!

I need to keep commenting on this thread because I find it impossible to find for some reason. I can’t save it as a favourite thread and when you search the exact thread title it still doesn’t appear. Any suggestions?
I've saved it to my home screen on my phone, or you could bookmark it if you're on a computer.

Her whiney braggy voice is back. Had to laugh when she said "our step dad" meaning Tom's 😂

Can you imagine those workmen, she's storying in the next room, bet they think she's crazy AF!!

I've saved it to my Watched Threads as I couldn't find it either.

So she mentioned earlier about "nasty people" who watch her stories. How do you think she knows? Like would she actively seek out gossip sites??

So she mentioned earlier about "nasty people" who watch her stories. How do you think she knows? Like would she actively seek out gossip sites??
Probably a Tattler herself?

She shouldn't be so rude to her followers should she, 😂 this is Instagram Sophia, you've put your life out there! Teach that in your Instagram course! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Last night she showed what she was making for dinner but first had a ramble about the reason she was posting after 3.15 when she said she wouldn't. Tom was in the background saying she didn't need to justify herself to anyone. I would definitely say she has been reading this thread.

Reactions: 4
Probably a Tattler herself?

She shouldn't be so rude to her followers should she, 😂 this is Instagram Sophia, you've put your life out there! Teach that in your Instagram course! 🙄
Yeah, I thought she must be a tattler too! Hi Sophia 👋

Again I repeat, she’s barely been on stories at all but while the boys were at home she lived on it. Top parenting. Easily showing true colours.

Wonder if she will gift the old chairs to her single mother sister? She’s a single mother you know!

• Haha
Another swipe up.... this time for her plain black mask “for all those asking”. She will literally swipe up for anything. Desperate woman!

I fell for one of her plugs the other week stupidly...the teeth whitening strips! Didn’t follow her swipe up to purchase though. Anyway they don’t make a bit of difference. She’s a conwoman like the rest of them

Reactions: 5
Another swipe up.... this time for her plain black mask “for all those asking”. She will literally swipe up for anything. Desperate woman!

I fell for one of her plugs the other week stupidly...the teeth whitening strips! Didn’t follow her swipe up to purchase though. Anyway they don’t make a bit of difference. She’s a conwoman like the rest of them
She's had invisialign so the dentist whites your teeth for you after you have the glue taken off. Dentists usually give you a few tubes of whitening and the mold so she probably goes back and gets more tubes, it's not expensive, as the most expensive part is the mold

I honestly don't know how she stories in public, she must look like a right idiot!!

Keeping it real with a swipe up for a subscription box which is £65 bi-monthly? WTF??? Who has that money during these weird times? People are losing their jobs and smugfia is trying to sell her followers expensive unnecessary items 🙄

Reactions: 1