Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Essjay123

Look at her being all high and mighty, telling people to use manners (or manors if you're Soph 🙄) yet when she asks for help, you send a long, helpful reply and she just hearts it and doesn't use manners herself. She really winds me up.
manors HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 1

carriexbradshaw

Wonder if we're going hear endless begs for her followers to start sharing and saving her content.

I've just seen that the Instagram algorithm has changed, from likes to shares and saves.

But I guess as an "Instagram Consultant" she knows that!

Beg beg beg!

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
So it would appear that the whole office was gifted 🙄
Ha ha I came on here to say the same thing 😄 No wonder Tom spends all his spare time working on her projects it is because it is all gifted so costs them nothing. Hardly relatable.......

Essjay123

God guys! You are all totally out of order! Can’t believe you’ve forgotten to give love on her posts AGAIN!! It’s just so RUDE of you all!

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

Tom is always doing jobs so he doesn’t have to listen to her droning on.

wilf is constantly whining because he’s crying for the attention he’s not getting because she’s always got her head in her phone.

Also she’s a pathetic parent. Kids get slightest cough and she’s rushing them to A and E- even at the start of lockdown.
The furniture she buys is cheap and nasty, hence why she always changes it. Sophia you buy cheap you buy twice
There's another thread on here for Sophia :D

She's moaning this morning about Tom not liking her decor choices. He's just her live-in handyman and not her husband 😅

JDC

Imagine not being able to show your freshly decorated room because you needed to ok it with a brand first. That's blown my mind. She's over sold it so much at this stage that I'm prepared to be underwhelmed.
I no, I'm so over her & her room. It's pathetic

memoii11

VIP Member
Didn't want to be gifted a bed because she's got her own money, yet has an Aff link on the one she bought 🙄

• Wow

memoii11

VIP Member
What's the point in subtitling your stories if you're not writing what you actually say?! It's infuriating!

Essjay123

What were the questions and answers?
what was your job before being a stay at home mum? (Marketing for a drinks company)

how do you cope with trolls like those on tattle? (Says more about them than me) or something of that ilk

just the two questions

memoii11

VIP Member
How rude, making a list of what to change in the house she's staying in! Wouldn't be staying at mine again if she handed me a list 😂

Saying the bathroom would be awful to photograph for Instagram. Yes, because that's what you look for in a bathroom!

I feel so sad for bode, going to see his mum and siblings, and then being taken away again, poor boy.

carriexbradshaw

This woman will never be happy with her decor. She's constantly updating her home for the gram? What's the point? 😅

Marylou

VIP Member
She shared some other accounts recently and her bedroom looked so bland in amongst the other gorgeous photos.

memoii11

VIP Member
Own up, who's secret was is it that they pronounce ASOS as ay sos aka the correct way?👌😂