Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marylou

VIP Member
My husband works away and we talk about random crap. This is his summary of our conversation about Sophias giveaway...think he’s nailed it.
View attachment 304928
I actively read the Becky Home Sweet Home thread here and it's been said over and over that she rigs her competitions so friends benefit. Now I've actually seen it from Sophia too!!! I'm sickened, especially when you look at the purpose - more engagement and more followers which leads to even more gifted stuff. It's a vicious circle and one I hope can be eradicated in time. Surely it breaks so many rules????

If you're reading here Sophia, you're despicable!! A conniving, low life and a crook 😠😠😠

Reactions: 1

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Agreed certainly not to my taste, In her defence she did say her mother is 70 and loves pink and sparkles and it isn'tto her taste either. Did she show what it was like beforehand. Guess she is just showing it for content.

Marylou

VIP Member
Keeping it real with a swipe up for a subscription box which is £65 bi-monthly? WTF??? Who has that money during these weird times? People are losing their jobs and smugfia is trying to sell her followers expensive unnecessary items 🙄
Holy crap 😱 that's a huge amount for a subscription box!! She mentioned conversing with the girl behind the idea on Instagram. I wonder if she encouraged her or just bargained her way to a free box. Meh Instagram has made me sceptical.

carriexbradshaw

Wait until she's styled it, and realises how high maintainance they are! I guess she needs something to faff over when the hall is done.

She doesn't half check herself out on insta stories! Sounds like Tom hates it lmao!!!

carriexbradshaw

Keeping it real with a swipe up for a subscription box which is £65 bi-monthly? WTF??? Who has that money during these weird times? People are losing their jobs and smugfia is trying to sell her followers expensive unnecessary items 🙄

Marylou

VIP Member
Wonder if she'll keep the winners inside the UK to save on postage 🤔

If Sophia didn’t have this boring giveaway she would have zero content. It’s all ads when she does post now. I can imagine her followers dropping
Getting boring now with all the gifted stuff, the office transformation really showed just how much she gets for free.

Marylou

VIP Member
ha, just came on here to say the same thing! It could only be Marylou because it wasn’t me but did make me chuckle!

(p.S. love your profile photo 😂)
I'm saying nothing 🤐 🤣 let's just keep her second guessing although I wouldn't put it past her to ask herself the question for "engagement".

Sweetjezus

Maybe I am a terrible pet owner, but 90% of the time my pets are running wild and look happy. Poor Bode looks really sad and he isn't one yet so should still have that crazy puppy about him. He looks so sad to me.

Essjay123

Please can we be kind and leave her sister out of it, I wouldn’t normally Say anything And I know you guys don’t know her personally but she doesn’t deserve any comments, she’s got a lot to deal with at the moment. I feel I need to defend her, Id like to think she would do the same for me 🙏🏻xx
you are exactly right. I will remove my comment because it’s not fair.Found out my best friend killed herself this morning too. Life really is too short to spend it chatting shit about people I don’t know. Reality check for me, will leave you to it. No judgements from me.

I’m sorry. I can’t find the function to delete for some reason.

memoii11

VIP Member
DON'T TOUCH STUFF YOU DON'T INTEND TO BUY FFS. Why touch everything and potentially spread covid! Idiot.

Another mention of her instagram consultancy business 🙄 you post pictures of your house love, stay in your lane.

JDC

Her house isn't even up for sale and she's looking for another...

I feel like she wants to move to have more Instagram content 😂
Yes I agree. The way she stages everything for pics for the gram, then does her little speeded up video of the graft that went into the pic 😅 get a fucking life. Or a job. Instagram bore

Essjay123

Also starting to understand why the sister is single 🤭

I love Disney like the next person but not enough as a grown adult to have Disney memorabilia plastered round the house.

• Wow

NOID-phal

VIP Member
She's a feckin pity 🙄 Most people who put that much time (and more) into a real job, don't moan on social media about it. So out of touch with reality!!

She's been gifted slippers that were the wrong size and had the cheek to ask the company if she could get them in her size. Don't worry though, she's rigging another competition so someone she knows will "win" them. I lost all respect for her when she rigged her last "give away".
*waves* thread is here. 😘

Essjay123

She’s definitely not doing any consultancy else she would have mentioned it. She did one session and not heard a word since. So I imagine she’s ploughing through his wages and the kids child benefit. Does she even have kids anymore? She never mentions them/spends any time with them.

Also Soph, your original bench looked way better.