Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Exactly, so out of touch. We all don't have a Tom who works all the hours to provide for her spending habits!

Didn't she become a stay at home mom to look after the boys, yet moans about them 24/7? 🤷‍♀️
I’m still at a loss how they afford everything, unless Tom is a secret millionaire! My partner has what would be considered a very well paid job, but he still couldn’t support those spending habits if I gave up work where does it all come from 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

carriexbradshaw

She's moaning again, about Tom's tools!

Yet she wants all this DIY work done but she's moaning. You can't have it both ways 🙄

Essjay123

So she’s off today. Took me this long to realise. She’s sounding a bit sorry for herself. Think she may have been snooping on here and realising what a moaner she is. 🙊

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

God, she's extra braggy this weekend isn't she! Tom's parents house is lovely, but why do we all need to see it? We get it Sophia, Tom's amazing, get over yourself 🤦‍♀️

carriexbradshaw

Do we think she's found this thread. Looking at her stories today? 😂

Begging for social reach again, and she's advising people how to do it? Oh please, Soph.. find a real job!

Does she even have friends? She posts an awful lot of stories in a day, seems she doesn't and Instagram is her life.

Essjay123

Did anybody catch her “ask me anything” tonight? Two questions and then she deleted. She’s not as popular as she thinks. How
Smug do you have to be to do an ask me anything anyway?

Marylou

VIP Member
god she moans at everything! Even when her FREE bed is being delivered for FREE! Moaning about muddy footprints...people are dying from Covid, mental health, because their treatments have stopped, it really effs me right off! She’s got tiled floors in her entrance so what does it matter. I’m pleased the workmen ‘barged’ their way in coz I would find it rude to be told don’t come in, don’t see why she can’t step back 2 feet and let them do their job but I don’t even believe they barged in, it’s such an exaggeration! I really think there is very little to like about her. Even her face annoys me now
I was taken aback at first when she said they forced themselves in but then figured she was embellishing the story for interaction. She's probably hoping that her inbox will be full of people appalled on her behalf and offering their sympathy. If she's getting the bed for free then she needs a kick in the hole for being so obnoxious. I kinda giggled a bit when she said it was broken on arrival 🤭

memoii11

VIP Member
Oh no poor Sophia 😭 It must be SO hard being offered So. Many. Free. Things. I feel so sorry for her. It must be AWFUL.

Essjay123

Tom is always doing jobs so he doesn’t have to listen to her droning on.

wilf is constantly whining because he’s crying for the attention he’s not getting because she’s always got her head in her phone.

Also she’s a pathetic parent. Kids get slightest cough and she’s rushing them to A and E- even at the start of lockdown.
The furniture she buys is cheap and nasty, hence why she always changes it. Sophia you buy cheap you buy twice

Marylou

VIP Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Poor Tom, no wonder he's always in the garden hiding away with his power tools!

I've followed her for ages, thought she was great to begin with, but now that she's a full time "influencer" she's started to get too big for her Instagram boots! 😂

Constantly on the beg too, "got these from ASOS, and these from ASOS, everybody check out ASOS!" Alright desperate Dan we get it you want a collab!

Her voice grates on me too, she sounds so winey nowadays.

I had to unfollow her as she was so rude to me after I messaged her, after she'd asked her followers for some advice. She just likes your comments, and then when you unfollow she screenshots her follower count and calls you out on it I've noticed 😂
I haven't been following her for long but have quickly come to realise that she's annoying af. Her voice does grate on me and I also noticed how much of a whinge she is lately, noted especially when Tom was called out "AGAIN" (Caps purely to highlight her annoyance 😅)

Can you remember what she said when you messaged her? Why on earth would she be rude if she asked for advice? Mind you she seems very opinionated so I doubt she honestly wanted advice, rather it was engagement.

Essjay123

So the gift that Tom ‘bought’ her with the grid references on was actually part of a business collab. Embarrassing

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

As was pretty much every other room in her house 😬

I must say, she's impressed me with the small business gift giveaway idea, let's hope she executes it right and it's not just a shambles, or a snidey way to get more followers.. which I'm predicting it is 🙄

Essjay123

She’s quiet again. Is she on another gifted hotel trip that she doesn’t deserve? She doesn’t even work. Instagram consultant with no clients and it’s not a real job anyway. You are a joke love!

carriexbradshaw

Did anybody catch her “ask me anything” tonight? Two questions and then she deleted. She’s not as popular as she thinks. How
Smug do you have to be to do an ask me anything anyway?
I have a feeling she asked her self those questions. Mentioning tattle in particular! 👀

Marylou

VIP Member
Did she send him for doggy training or did I imagine that? You're completely right though, hard to believe he's a puppy.

memoii11

VIP Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Poor Tom, no wonder he's always in the garden hiding away with his power tools!

I've followed her for ages, thought she was great to begin with, but now that she's a full time "influencer" she's started to get too big for her Instagram boots! 😂

Constantly on the beg too, "got these from ASOS, and these from ASOS, everybody check out ASOS!" Alright desperate Dan we get it you want a collab!

Her voice grates on me too, she sounds so winey nowadays.

I had to unfollow her as she was so rude to me after I messaged her, after she'd asked her followers for some advice. She just likes your comments, and then when you unfollow she screenshots her follower count and calls you out on it I've noticed 😂
Phew, thought I was the only one!

I agree, poor Tom! Has two jobs and never stops at home.