Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriexbradshaw

I've only seen her during lock down so it'll be interesting to see what she gets up to when the kids go back to school. She faffs a lot, especially for her ads, never really seen her engaging with the boys or Tom.
She doesn't, the boys get left to "get on with it" whilst she talks to her phone. Tom hides away building something, doing DIY, or works his arse off!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

carriexbradshaw

It's all content Guys! 😂

Used to grate on me too, the whole "Hi Guys" and the begging for likes and comments for her engagement.. only so she can go to brands and beg for more freebies.

I'm guessing now that the rooms are being swapped we'll see her beg for more freebies 😡😡 there's still a pandemic, and there's still people in need.
the amount of times I’ve thought about messaging her to tell her to have a new sign on instead of “Hi Guys, hope you’re all well” grates on me too everytime 🙄🙄🙄

I wondered why she chose that free bed with such a low headboard, it just looked silly, but now I realise it was all part of her plan for the attic room as she has sloping ceilings. Clever beg!

JDC

I unfollowed her the other day, she's been pissing me off for a while with her grabby/gifted ways
Then the whole room reveal just made my mind up 🙄🤬
Another home account I share, has shared her reel room reveal, so I watched it, it's OK. I much preferred it how it was if I'm honest.

Essjay123

I must have missed that, what was the "gift"?
A framed piece of ‘art’ she hung in her bedroom with two grid references on for where they got married I think. I think it was a Valentine’s gift but she’s just announced today in her post that it was part of a collaboration so she basically got it gifted to herself and then made out Tom got her it.

• Wow

Marylou

VIP Member
She didn’t record that name being picked either coincidentally.
So what she's basically done is, a) reach out to small businesses to ask for freebies to gain exposure b) she could then in turn gain followers and c) gift to friends. Wow Sophia today I've learned what two faced looks like.

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
What’s making me more mad is that she acts like the beautiful dog is a massive inconvenience to her life!!!! Locks him in a cage when he gets in the way, doesn’t let him on the furniture etc...why have him? Just another thing to buy I guess

carriexbradshaw

I hope she's going to eat those 'decorative pumpkins' afterwards. Does she not know that people are struggling to eat, so she's gone and put them on her doorstep!

I volunteer at a food bank, and it's shocking how many people are coming in now due to the pandemic, yes a pumpkin isn't to everyone's taste, but it would feed someone, especially in a soup kitchen!! 🙄 Anything for the gram, eh Sophia?!

Essjay123

Dear Sophie

We are not trolls, we don't send you horrible messages or post on your page. We don't wish you harm and don't send you death threats because that's basically what a troll is.

We keep our opinions of you here in an open forum that you can choose to ignore and live in your own little bubble. If you actively search and read for gossip on yourself, that's on you.

Signing a petition asking for id before social media accounts can be set up will probably be as effective as someone liking your post because you've asked them to.

Get a grip, go and enjoy your children whilst they're still young instead of hiding from them. Take that poor dog for a run and maybe realise that repeatedly posting ads, all the while moaning about the work they entail, makes for incredibly dull content.
👏 she’s a bore. It really annoyed me yesterday she was flogging her overpriced second hand clothes on her selling account and one of them was absolutely vile in particular. Wanted throwing but she wanted a tenner instead and it was only boohoo so probably only cost £13 to start with. Now the kids have gone to school her content is even more boring.

• Wow

carriexbradshaw

totally agree, it’s constant. She is nothing like when I first followed her but I haven’t followed her for a while now. I don’t know why I still look really. She really winds me up.
Jesus Christ she's moaning about an artificial Christmas tree, she needs to get a grip! There's more important things going on Sophia... Like a global fucking pandemic! I do feel like it's a snidey beg for one of those brands she loves, Wayfair? Dunelm? Maybe, M&S?

Just use Google like the rest of us, Beggy Mitchell!

I get the impression she tries to be something she's not, because she comes from a not so well off background? Great for the boys so they get a good upbringing, but she's coming across as the biggest arsehole on Instagram!

She needs to get caught out, her constant begging is just disgusting!! 😡

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Haha, she's better off without it. She makes her sister out to be of a lower class than her half the time.

"We bought this for my sister, who is a single mother".
"We're giving this to my sister, not sure if I've mentioned it - she's a single mother"
"My sister, who's a single mother, is in need of some [insert item here]"

Honestly, if I was her sister I'd be furious 😂
I would too, it’s not nice and Sophia is very lucky to have a husband who is financially able to support her...her sis must feel it from that point anyway 😪

• Sad

carriexbradshaw

Yes I read that too....most of her folllowers surely can’t be that local..bit sussed 2 winners are probably known to her! I watch her stories and I wonder if she’s ever gone a day in her life without needing to buy something! £15 for Christmas decorations...ok! Lots of people might not be able to afford Xmas dinner this year Sophia
Exactly, so out of touch. We all don't have a Tom who works all the hours to provide for her spending habits!

Didn't she become a stay at home mom to look after the boys, yet moans about them 24/7? 🤷‍♀️

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
you are exactly right. I will remove my comment because it’s not fair.Found out my best friend killed herself this morning too. Life really is too short to spend it chatting shit about people I don’t know. Reality check for me, will leave you to it. No judgements from me.

I’m sorry. I can’t find the function to delete for some reason.
I’m really sorry to hear that that’s absolutely heartbreaking...my thoughts are with you xxx

Reactions: 1

Marylou

VIP Member
Jesus Christ she's moaning about an artificial Christmas tree, she needs to get a grip! There's more important things going on Sophia... Like a global fucking pandemic! I do feel like it's a snidey beg for one of those brands she loves, Wayfair? Dunelm? Maybe, M&S?

Just use Google like the rest of us, Beggy Mitchell!

I get the impression she tries to be something she's not, because she comes from a not so well off background? Great for the boys so they get a good upbringing, but she's coming across as the biggest arsehole on Instagram!

She needs to get caught out, her constant begging is just disgusting!! 😡
Is she not from a well off background? I have no clue tbh.

carriexbradshaw

Be interesting to see if she responds or just blocks you 🤔
Most likely she'll block you and get pissed on wine then moan on stories or do a fake AMA so she can answer her own questions! 🙄

Bellend!

will let you know! I think in the past when she has been called out on stuff she’s apologised and deleted her post for example: when she was moaning about the kids recently.

Oh what a bitch! I’ve just seen her response. I don’t even follow her so who does she think she is?
Support page = tattle 🤣 biggest twat on Instagram!