Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marylou

VIP Member
I've only seen her during lock down so it'll be interesting to see what she gets up to when the kids go back to school. She faffs a lot, especially for her ads, never really seen her engaging with the boys or Tom.

carriexbradshaw

Unfortunately I think you hit the nail on the head, the point of it to her, is for the gram 😅
Personally I always think it’s just bog standard and looks like every other insta house in this style. I doubt she’s had one original thought about it and just seems to copy everyone else. I think she’s just a bit boring and bland in general though 😂
I did didn't I 😅 I only really thought to check this thread because I saw she'd commented on an interiors account I've enjoyed following. I looked at her content and you're right... She's so boring. Is she still a SAHM? maybe that's what it is, the boredom hits and she's changing things up. I muted her stories ages ago, does she still do the talking stories "hi guys" 😂

Marylou

VIP Member
She's such a moan!! I've only seen her during lock down when she's confined to the house and the kids are home, was she always like this?

Marylou

VIP Member
Despise the way she pronounces things like she is deliberately trying to be different.

Asos (aysos) she pronounces Ass-os

I can’t remember how she pronounces Amazon now but it’s stupid too
Yes!!! I thought it was just me that found her pronunciation of ASOS strange! I'm not from the UK and even I know that's not how it sounds. She does have a weird tone to her voice at times, be it high pitched or whiney (think it's where her kids picked it up) but whichever one she uses, it's slooow speak, almost robotic too come to think about it.

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
I met her a few weeks ago (I’m friends with her sis) she’s actually a super shy person in really life and very sweet I was pleasantly surprised 💕💕

Marylou

VIP Member
the amount of times I’ve thought about messaging her to tell her to have a new sign on instead of “Hi Guys, hope you’re all well” grates on me too everytime 🙄🙄🙄

I wondered why she chose that free bed with such a low headboard, it just looked silly, but now I realise it was all part of her plan for the attic room as she has sloping ceilings. Clever beg!
I

You mean she's getting another bed for free 😱 😱???? I completely missed that whole beg!

Marylou

VIP Member
Seriously just how much interest does she think people have in her bed? I'm so over seeing it but I guess it's an opportunity for swipe ups yeah 🙄

memoii11

VIP Member
you are exactly right. I will remove my comment because it’s not fair.Found out my best friend killed herself this morning too. Life really is too short to spend it chatting shit about people I don’t know. Reality check for me, will leave you to it. No judgements from me.

I’m sorry. I can’t find the function to delete for some reason.
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you xx

Marylou

VIP Member
Also the scabby cow is selling her old iPhone. There's "nothing" wrong with it, well there is, there's a small crack on the screen. The most expensive part of repairing a phone is the screen, greedy wrench 😠

carriexbradshaw

It would seem the whole recent kid's bedroom makeover was gifted. So false, no wonder Tom has the time and energy to do all these makeovers, as they haven't paid anything for them 😡
The post wasn't meant to be an ad but she wanted to recognise the brands?

Is she on the beg?

Essjay123

Also the scabby cow is selling her old iPhone. There's "nothing" wrong with it, well there is, there's a small crack on the screen. The most expensive part of repairing a phone is the screen, greedy wrench 😠
I hate it when she sells her second hand shit. Bet she’s put it on her Sophia at home selling account too. Save it for fbook marketplace

Marylou

VIP Member
So she shared a tip that she saw somewhere but couldn't remember and it didn't work. Bet she'd have taken all the credit if it did though 😠 It was brunchwithbabs Sophia and she used a more absorbant tea towel not a fancy useless one.

memoii11

VIP Member
Wtf??? Did she actually, like actually give an example of how you ask her a question?? Who does she think she is??? The fucking queen!!!! The cheek of her!!! Nasty snide, snarly, passive aggressive cow posting a screen shot of the pm she got calling her out. I missed her posting the original but managed to get a screen shot of her reply. Fuckin diva wannabe.
She's such a rude cow.

carriexbradshaw

I've been lurking on this board because I blocked Sophia a while ago, her voice seriously grates on me she's so whiney and tries to act like she's worse off than others so has everything gifted. Yet, has a husband that works several jobs to provide for his family, and does all the DIY whilst Sophia tries to Martha Stewart her way through life.

I bet Tom does the DIY for headspace away from her, the real life moaning Myrtle!

JDC

Has she done this room reveal yet? I can't bare to watch her beggy stories anymore, & when I do it's just stupid polls, just to be seen, as someone else mentioned before me.

Marylou

VIP Member
you are exactly right. I will remove my comment because it’s not fair.Found out my best friend killed herself this morning too. Life really is too short to spend it chatting shit about people I don’t know. Reality check for me, will leave you to it. No judgements from me.

I’m sorry. I can’t find the function to delete for some reason.
I'm so very sorry for your loss 💔 how awful for all her family and friends. Mind yourself ❤

Marylou

VIP Member
Her small bedroom make over is dreadful. The panelling looks ridiculous and out of place and the pine shelves are an eyesore. Definitely not one of her better ones.