Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriexbradshaw

I didn’t know Sophias sister is a single mum. She hasn’t mentioned it before....oh wait! Yes she has! Every time she mentions her sister she has to put the word single in front. “She’s single so therefore completely incompetent...needs me to do her food shop/ gift my dining furniture/ gift my kids old bed/ organise her house”

I would be well pissed off if I was the sister
It's like she has to say it to make herself feel better. She's single and doesn't have a Tom, but I do, I have a Tom!

Also, shouldn't she be tagging the command strips as an ad/gifted if she's worked with them before? She's terrible at tagging things properly... Wonder how her consultancy 'business' goes when she starts getting emails from the ASA because of complaints 🤔

Reactions: 2

Marylou

VIP Member
There’s so much I could say....but as I don’t want to be identified I can’t 🤣🤣

if it’s any consolation, the person that won is one of the kindest selfless people you could want to meet, she does a lot of charity work and would help anyone in a heartbeat 🥰
Totally understand the your need for privacy and I'm pleased that someone deserving got a prize from her competition, even if it was rigged.

I just caught up on stories and she's hand delivered another prize cause the person is local to her imagine!!!! 😠 This has seriously annoyed me tbh.

Marylou

VIP Member
I liked her to start with but now its just boring and shopping for house stuff just because, it's all fast fashion and they all look the same.

Also all that effort and they never have friends round to show of the insta perfect home BORING........
That's so true now that I think of it. I vaguely remember her having drinks in the garden with a friend or two but that's about it.

Yeah the "effort" she puts into staging her house is exhausting 🙄 and then behind the scenes is a mess, I mean, why bother.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I unfollowed ages ago but went for a nosey after reading on here, it’s a bit bland, looks like any other home you could find on insta or Pinterest. I think she has a very bland/basic personality herself, so can’t say that her living room reveal is any surprise 😂

Havinganose

I can't believe she spent all that time decorating the spare bedroom last year for it to now be changed into her sons room. What was the point? It is such a waste of money. Even if I was rich I couldn't justify doing that for the room to be changed a few months later.

memoii11

VIP Member
what was your job before being a stay at home mum? (Marketing for a drinks company)

how do you cope with trolls like those on tattle? (Says more about them than me) or something of that ilk

just the two questions
Thank you. I wonder how she knows about tattle. I think she's a user here 👋

carriexbradshaw

I've followed her for a while, and liked her a lot originally, but recently I've realised how she can sometimes be rude to her followers, is only on there to gain followers and free products and wants to set up a business to show how to get more followers, obviously charging for this information. You can tell she's not in it for fun, but to make money. It bugs me how when she's done a post, she'll come on stories and say oh I've done a post, it'd really help me out if you'd go and like it. Like, let people like a photo if they actually like it?!

The music she had blaring at 11.30pm last night when she was drunk! Poor neighbours!
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Poor Tom, no wonder he's always in the garden hiding away with his power tools!

I've followed her for ages, thought she was great to begin with, but now that she's a full time "influencer" she's started to get too big for her Instagram boots! 😂

Constantly on the beg too, "got these from ASOS, and these from ASOS, everybody check out ASOS!" Alright desperate Dan we get it you want a collab!

Her voice grates on me too, she sounds so winey nowadays.

I had to unfollow her as she was so rude to me after I messaged her, after she'd asked her followers for some advice. She just likes your comments, and then when you unfollow she screenshots her follower count and calls you out on it I've noticed 😂

• Heart

Marylou

VIP Member
Wtf??? Did she actually, like actually give an example of how you ask her a question?? Who does she think she is??? The fucking queen!!!! The cheek of her!!! Nasty snide, snarly, passive aggressive cow posting a screen shot of the pm she got calling her out. I missed her posting the original but managed to get a screen shot of her reply. Fuckin diva wannabe.

Attachments

• Heart

Essjay123

LOL 😂 I did but am back again now 🤣🤣

I had actually forgotten about her cause she's so boring but watched her stories recently and, no surprise, she's annoyed me. She was gifted a sofa bed last year and it was "perfect" for their attic room since they were using the spare room as a bedroom. Now she's giving her youngest the spare room and they're moving back up to the attic cause Tom's office is finished. So after all that pr stunt aka begging, she doesn't even need the sofa bed!!

Also the "Hi Guys" grates on me and she's obsessed with her posts on the grid (almost forgot I posted one guys if you want to have a look 🙄), likes and comments. This is a grown woman! How sad is it that you need to feel validated by numbers on your social media account.
the amount of times I’ve thought about messaging her to tell her to have a new sign on instead of “Hi Guys, hope you’re all well” grates on me too everytime 🙄🙄🙄

I wondered why she chose that free bed with such a low headboard, it just looked silly, but now I realise it was all part of her plan for the attic room as she has sloping ceilings. Clever beg!

carriexbradshaw

That bench is horrid and the legs on it 🙈🙈 the table is battered looks cheap and nasty with that wax on
Honestly don't know why she bothered with the weird wax! Should've just spent a little more and used Osmo oil. Oh wait, she probably didn't have it gifted to her 🥴

That bench looks so odd, why didn't they just cut the other one to size, Tom has the skills 😂

LadyB65

Chatty Member
This woman will never be happy with her decor. She's constantly updating her home for the gram? What's the point? 😅
Unfortunately I think you hit the nail on the head, the point of it to her, is for the gram 😅
Personally I always think it’s just bog standard and looks like every other insta house in this style. I doubt she’s had one original thought about it and just seems to copy everyone else. I think she’s just a bit boring and bland in general though 😂

Essjay123

I didn’t know Sophias sister is a single mum. She hasn’t mentioned it before....oh wait! Yes she has! Every time she mentions her sister she has to put the word single in front. “She’s single so therefore completely incompetent...needs me to do her food shop/ gift my dining furniture/ gift my kids old bed/ organise her house”

I would be well pissed off if I was the sister

Essjay123

Despise the way she pronounces things like she is deliberately trying to be different.

Asos (aysos) she pronounces Ass-os

I can’t remember how she pronounces Amazon now but it’s stupid too

Marylou

VIP Member
Did you lose the thread @Marylou?

It's been a bit quiet on here lately. I blocked her as she was just too much 😂
LOL 😂 I did but am back again now 🤣🤣

I had actually forgotten about her cause she's so boring but watched her stories recently and, no surprise, she's annoyed me. She was gifted a sofa bed last year and it was "perfect" for their attic room since they were using the spare room as a bedroom. Now she's giving her youngest the spare room and they're moving back up to the attic cause Tom's office is finished. So after all that pr stunt aka begging, she doesn't even need the sofa bed!!

Also the "Hi Guys" grates on me and she's obsessed with her posts on the grid (almost forgot I posted one guys if you want to have a look 🙄), likes and comments. This is a grown woman! How sad is it that you need to feel validated by numbers on your social media account.

carriexbradshaw

Why do her followers give a shit about her Instagram engagement? It's just so weird that she shares that for her followers to see? I'm pretty sure nobody cares!!