Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Sophia and her boyfriend aren't really in love?? I don't really understand why they wouldn't isolate together and in a video or Instagram Q&A she said she's not finding it hard not seeing him, I find it weird
I’ve chosen to isolate with my family instead of my boyfriend, but I’m very much in love with him. Like a lot of others. I think she’s just a more independent person, which is good to show to very young viewers in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think Sophia and her boyfriend aren't really in love?? I don't really understand why they wouldn't isolate together and in a video or Instagram Q&A she said she's not finding it hard not seeing him, I find it weird
I think her boyfriend does work away, so she's probably used to being apart from him

Reactions: 4
I’ve chosen to isolate with my family instead of my boyfriend, but I’m very much in love with him. Like a lot of others. I think she’s just a more independent person, which is good to show to very young viewers in my opinion.

I agree, also she has said that she doesn't see him all the time because he works away which is why i think she said she's not finding it hard, as she's doesn't get t see him all the time in normal circumstances

i think sophia is much more chilled in her relationship which is nice, whereas ciniza just wants to spend all her time with lewis (i know they live together, but even before that she spent all her time with him). sophia and her boyfriend are much more chilled

Reactions: 10
I agree, also she has said that she doesn't see him all the time because he works away which is why i think she said she's not finding it hard, as she's doesn't get t see him all the time in normal circumstances

i think sophia is much more chilled in her relationship which is nice, whereas ciniza just wants to spend all her time with lewis (i know they live together, but even before that she spent all her time with him). sophia and her boyfriend are much more chilled
cinzia spends a lottt of time with lewis. it's as if he's her only friend minus Sophia.
I didn’t even realise she had a podcast so took at look at that Instagram account and you guessed it... the exact same feed as the girls bathroom
not trying to stick up for s and c but did they not come out with the podcast first and the podcast feed first?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just went back and had a look and they posted the phone picture in February and the tss girls posted it in march.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just went back and had a look and they posted the phone picture in February and the tss girls posted it in march.
Personally I don’t think the photo shoot was copied I saw that TSS was shot in early Jan but we have no idea when TGB was shot! The GIFS were though

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t understand how Lidia can afford all the crap she buys? Constant clothes and shopping on urban outfitters. I can only usually afford one thing on there and if I buy anything more I properly have to think it through😂 She’s ordering constantly and saying it’s because she has nothing else to do.. How can her income cover this when she’s only recently started out on YouTube?

Reactions: 7
I've been looking at both Sophia and Cinzia's and Lidias depops. They are charging ridiculous prices for some items. It would be different if they were contributing some of the money to a charity or something, but the fact they're selling gifted items and things they haven't even paid for for a large amount is disgusting, the don't even need the money.

Reactions: 12
cinzia spends a lottt of time with lewis. it's as if he's her only friend minus Sophia.

not trying to stick up for s and c but did they not come out with the podcast first and the podcast feed first?
I’m not sure I said I didn’t realise she had one? Not sure about dates and stuff, but it is crazy how all influences are so similar 😂😂

On another note it still makes me laugh that Demi Donnelly started this thread 😂😂😂😂 do you think s and c know?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I’ve done more digging and found That’s So Sabotage, the Emma Leger podcast, has similar ‘GIRL CHAT’ episodes like The Girls Bathroom... I’m honestly really surprised at all of this coming out. Complete lack of creativity and really tarnishes my perception of them both. Even their S&C line with ISAWITFIRST didn’t feel authentic.

On another note it still makes me laugh that Demi Donnelly started this thread 😂😂😂😂 do you think s and c know?
Wait, WHAT?? 😂😂
I’ve just looked back to the first page and it says amber wright, am I missing something? Where do I look?? 😂

Wait, WHAT?? 😂😂
I’ve just looked back to the first page and it says amber wright, am I missing something? Where do I look?? 😂
Go to Demi Donnellys thread, she made an account called amber wright and was bitching about other youtubers and saying that herself was beautiful on her thread 😂😂 then people figured out it was her and she said it was her brother, it’s so funny to read 😂😂😂

• Haha
So I’ve done more digging and found That’s So Sabotage, the Emma Leger podcast, has similar ‘GIRL CHAT’ episodes like The Girls Bathroom... I’m honestly really surprised at all of this coming out. Complete lack of creativity and really tarnishes my perception of them both. Even their S&C line with ISAWITFIRST didn’t feel authentic.
To be fair S&C have been doing girl talk and boy talk videos for years so I think their podcast idea was genuinely theirs. But yeah it’s undeniable that their instas are carbon copies 😬

Reactions: 5
Go to Demi Donnellys thread, she made an account called amber wright and was bitching about other youtubers and saying that herself was beautiful on her thread 😂😂 then people figured out it was her and she said it was her brother, it’s so funny to read 😂😂😂
Ahhhhhhhhh Hahahaha!! 😂😂😂 these influencers can’t keep away!!

• Haha
View attachment 128576

Was anyone else confused by this?? I thought Quaran Queen was talking about the Islamic bible 🤣🤣🤣🤣
it's not a bible. it's a holy book yes but not a bible. and it's not spelt the same way. so I don't really think its that hard to understand when every clothing company under the sun has been trying to think of cute ways to play on the word quarantine.

it's not a bible. it's a holy book yes but not a bible. and it's not spelt the same way. so I don't really think its that hard to understand when every clothing company under the sun has been trying to think of cute ways to play on the word quarantine.
Tbh I read it as the holy book too. She probably doesn’t even know what it is, knowing her

• Haha
Bible, religious text... you still got what I meant ☺☺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.