Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't really keep up with the vlogs, always thought Cinzia was vegan but she's eating egg in her pancake?
they were completely vegan but then (maybe about a year ago) they started eating egg and fish.
Sophia seems to have gone almost totally not vegan and was eating non vegan marshmallows the other day

Reactions: 2
they were completely vegan but then (maybe about a year ago) they started eating egg and fish.
Sophia seems to have gone almost totally not vegan and was eating non vegan marshmallows the other day
They are both totally non vegan if they both eat fish and eggs....which they do lol

Reactions: 3
Omg I don’t know if this has been discussed before but Sophia, Cinzia and Lidia are all copying right from Emma Leger’s lead (@emmaleger). It only takes a short scroll on her feed to see the vibe is similar and then there are direct comparisons. Look here: Emma’s picture was posted on the 15th April, Sophia’s on the 29th. Same chair and everything! Even the rail at the back is copied by all the girls. I cant believe it.

F3FAC33C-7715-4110-8F4A-3AB054E4FEBF.jpeg
EEB0C2BC-C20E-47B5-906A-87BD5E3BE0DD.jpeg
And there’s so many other examples! There’s taking inspiration and then this!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg I don’t know if this has been discussed before but Sophia, Cinzia and Lidia are all copying right from Emma Leger’s lead (@emmaleger). It only takes a short scroll on her feed to see the vibe is similar and then there are direct comparisons. Look here: Emma’s picture was posted on the 15th April, Sophia’s on the 29th. Same chair and everything! Even the rail at the back is copied by all the girls. I cant believe it.

View attachment 127744View attachment 127745 And there’s so many other examples! There’s taking inspiration and then this!
Sophia mentioned it in her vlog she was copying off someone called Emma so presumably it’s her! Honestly, I know they’re fairly limited because of lockdown but it’s really made me see a different light to influencers! I don’t get how there is any longevity in their careers! What happens when they’re 40?

So many influencers are doing those ugly mirrors now, the bubble they’re in is acc so small since they copy each other a hell of a lot

These two are the least creative pair I’ve come across. I can see them ripping off another persons work to make profit of as ‘merch’

I also think it's very convenient how Cinzia went for a walk the other day exactly where Lidia has been walking every day. Cinzia lives absolutely nowhere near where they went for the walk and it would require a car drive to get there. I definitely suspect she was picked up and taken there and Lidia then commented on her pic saying "you stole my walking spot" or something like that. Not like people are dying or anything ....

61FB62A8-18AE-46A5-86FE-9B8A59F67D03.png

this picture is all kinds of bad angles. It’s a picture I would untag of myself:oops:

I also think it's very convenient how Cinzia went for a walk the other day exactly where Lidia has been walking every day. Cinzia lives absolutely nowhere near where they went for the walk and it would require a car drive to get there. I definitely suspect she was picked up and taken there and Lidia then commented on her pic saying "you stole my walking spot" or something like that. Not like people are dying or anything ....

I know where they both live and I reckon they both use the same park that’s sort of half way between them. Lidia most likely has been using because of the dog and it’s huge and I’m assuming cinzia has started walking there now we are “allowed” to drive to a park for exercise

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I used to think Sophia was intelligent! As least she used to bang on like she was really clever, anyways
oh god absolutely not. not since they made those comments about how scotland had definitely left the UK and that the UK was about to leave *something* else but they couldnt remember what?? was mind blowing

I’m from notts too & completely agree, I can’t work out where it is they’re walking but it’s not walking distance for the both of them surely!

I mean ...
47315D94-B940-425C-80AF-0D461FCCD395.jpeg F14B0D7E-92C3-4113-9752-B8E22039771D.jpeg

Emma Leger is also obviously the reason Cinzia suddenly loves flowers and underwear!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve been following Emma for a while, she’s really cool and creative. Cinzia and Lid could never 😂😂😂

I’m from notts too & completely agree, I can’t work out where it is they’re walking but it’s not walking distance for the both of them surely!
Haha i'm from Notts too and live kinda inbetween Sophia's house and Cinzia's family house - from the photos that her sister mari posted not long ago, it looks like they've both been out for walks again and I would put money on it that they were at the same place.

From where they live i'd say is it near the river, or maybe colwick park? I don't recognise it though and i've been to colwick hundreds of times haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.