Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidia’s story, says size M and size 12. It’s tiny but it’s there.
FFA02098-17DE-485E-95E8-BDD15990BE4A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Lidia’s story, says size M and size 12. It’s tiny but it’s there.View attachment 125078
I watched her latest vlog today and she was scrolling through her online basket and everything was a size small 😂 then it came to a blazer and she ordered a large “because it was the only size they had” 😂😂😂

All lidia does is bake and eat it, can't be helping the girl 😂😂
But the first thing she does in the morning is work out 😂😂 my boyfriend overheard her trying to convince us and he said that girl does not work out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like her lip filler is dissolving and it makes her look so much younger. Watched an old vlog recently and you could really see her cheekbone filler, don’t know if she has that as much now?

Also I’m not shaming Cinzia for her size but if she works out as much as she says she’s does, why has she recently got bigger🤔 Her diet must be bad so she can’t out train it and also when I think veggie/vegan I think about eating actual vegetables not finding all of these substitutes that aren’t that great for you..

I used to feel for her because she used to be at the gym so much and constantly running and although she looked a little toned, her shape is just completely different to Sophia’s and she must definitely compare herself to her always😕 It reminds me of the Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie scenario. I don’t feel for her as much now though as if I was constantly eating just pasta I would be expecting to gain a few too😆

Looks like her lip filler is dissolving and it makes her look so much younger. Watched an old vlog recently and you could really see her cheekbone filler, don’t know if she has that as much now?

Also I’m not shaming Cinzia for her size but if she works out as much as she says she’s does, why has she recently got bigger🤔 Her diet must be bad so she can’t out train it and also when I think veggie/vegan I think about eating actual vegetables not finding all of these substitutes that aren’t that great for you..

I used to feel for her because she used to be at the gym so much and constantly running and although she looked a little toned, her shape is just completely different to Sophia’s and she must definitely compare herself to her always😕 It reminds me of the Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie scenario. I don’t feel for her as much now though as if I was constantly eating just pasta I would be expecting to gain a few too😆
I just don't think she's got any willpower.. Like when she made banana muffins she ate so many, I would have a few then stop myself

I think Cinzia has a serious complex about being the ‘fat’ friend that comes from being the heavier one before they were vegan. She wasn’t heavy at all but I think she has compared herself to Sophia since well before their youtube days. It’s really sad - she’s a victim of toxic Instagram culture just as much as she is a perpetrator of it (by editing her pictures, not being upfront about it, lying about her size etc).
Cinzia mentioned this in a video, it was before Lockdown but one where they both filmed separately. I think she said something about being vegan was a way for her to control what she was eating. There were a few comments on the video saying "pls talk about this more I can relate!" Etc

Does cinzia even have any thoughts besides posing for Instagram and stealing other people’s photography? I find it so bizarre. At least Sophia reads a fair bit and has good recommendations. I’ve also never seen cinzia interact with any friends which is very weird to me... Sophia frequently mentions FaceTiming her friends and has shown them on vlogs before.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you go on cinzias tiktok and look who she’s following you’ll find their younger sister Mari. She’s posted a few tik toks with Lidia and she’s blatantly a size 10-12. Honestly I don’t understand why she lies as if she were to wear clothes that actually fit her not only would she look better but she would also give mid size girls Someone to look up to

I just find them all (Sophia, Cinzia and Lidia) SO boring since lockdown. They really are not creative people whatsoever.

Reactions: 2
I’m probably about the same height as Lidia and used to be about the same size as her. At this size I was still able to wear a size small in things like joggers crop tops etc just because of my height. But things like jeans tight fitting dresses etc were at least a 10 usually a 12.

I just find them all (Sophia, Cinzia and Lidia) SO boring since lockdown. They really are not creative people whatsoever.
They’re bland aren’t they? They don’t even get the ‘fashionable’ title from me anymore as all they wear are joggers, or in cinzias case, her underwear.

Reactions: 3
If you go on cinzias tiktok and look who she’s following you’ll find their younger sister Mari. She’s posted a few tik toks with Lidia and she’s blatantly a size 10-12. Honestly I don’t understand why she lies as if she were to wear clothes that actually fit her not only would she look better but she would also give mid size girls Someone to look up to
I mean look at her recent pic 👀👀

I think Cinzia just has naturally bigger hips where as Sophia doesn’t. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand Cinzia’s and Lidia's obsession with letting their audience know they’re a size 8 or a small. The fact they have to emphasise anything that’s size 10 or above they only brought ‘because it was the only size left in stock’ is ridiculous

Reactions: 6
There’s nothing wrong with cinzia and lidias bodies at all, they both have great figures but insisting they’re a small/size 8 is just ridiculous, be honest with your audience and there won’t be an issue. I did feel sorry for Lidia when she mentioned getting all that hate on her try on video but after saying all of her clothes were a small size her audience expected her body to look a certain way and when she was much curvier than people expected they commented on it. If they just owned it and celebrated that they were curvier I bet their audience would appreciate it much more as I’m sure there are girls who compare themselves and wonder why they can’t fit into a small size when they have a similar body shape also I’m so sick of them posting pics from Pinterest it’s so boring!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.