Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not defending them, but it’s the filter her and Sophia use that makes their lips look weird like that. It makes your lips look bigger but not in a good way, the filter makes it look fucked depending on the angle. I tried it and it looked hideous 😂
Omg true didn’t think of that!! Sophia uses it a lot n I think she looks better without the filter😂

Is cinzia ashamed of being white/Italian or something? The difference between her natural skin colour and what she changes it to is quite alarming.. has anyone else thought this? As if she actually wants to be perceived as a different colour or race. In the vlog before last when she had no makeup on I almost didn’t recognise her! But her natural fair skin really is lovely and rosy - and clear. She should embrace it more

Reactions: 1
Is cinzia ashamed of being white/Italian or something? The difference between her natural skin colour and what she changes it to is quite alarming.. has anyone else thought this? As if she actually wants to be perceived as a different colour or race. In the vlog before last when she had no makeup on I almost didn’t recognise her! But her natural fair skin really is lovely and rosy - and clear. She should embrace it more
Nah I think she just loves the fake tan, like most girls our age do!

Reactions: 15
They’re bland aren’t they? They don’t even get the ‘fashionable’ title from me anymore as all they wear are joggers, or in cinzias case, her underwear.
I think the worst phase was the cheap blazers and cheap joggers combo, honestly couldn't think of anything worse to walk out of the house in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah I think she just loves the fake tan, like most girls our age do!
It’s more than just a tan or an added glow though, she looks another race entirely. There’s no need for a change in skin colour in the first place, she should embrace her natural skin tone!

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed a lot of white youtubers say things like ‘oh I look so pale and disgusting’ etc. I don’t get what’s wrong with being pale?? and the tan obsession (not just a little tan obsession but the whole trying hard to look racial ambiguous thing) but I think Ciniza’s rosy cheeks are lovely but each to their own I guess

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed a lot of white youtubers say things like ‘oh I look so pale and disgusting’ etc. I don’t get what’s wrong with being pale?? and the tan obsession (not just a little tan obsession but the whole trying hard to look racial ambiguous thing) but I think Ciniza’s rosy cheeks are lovely but each to their own I guess
I completely agree, it’s something I’ve noticed with white youtubers too! Her own skin colour is amazing, I wish I had her naturally rosy glow without makeup.

I hate how they lie about they’re weight ( cinizia and Lidia) it’s damaging, I have weight issues (my own problem not there’s I know) but when they say they are size 8s I honestly think God how big must I look to people then (as to me they look 12s) gets me down but I do think they lie and are realistically more a 12, just wish they would be honest

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed how creased all of Lydias stuff is on depop, she could of at least ironed it! Flogging gifted stuff in that bad quality?

On another note ... I noticed this morning Saffron Barker & Anastasia did a quarantine box swap video but I’m sorta like... well Sophia and Cinzia did it first but I didn’t see them give them any sort of credit for it.

Reactions: 7
I can’t watch their videos anymore either, they’re so boring. I do prefer Sophia to cinzia. I can’t stand people who preach body positivity but photo shop or lie about their weight/size. Transparency is key to body positivity.

Reactions: 5
First sight on Sophia in the vlog
“Why do we stretch... that’s such a weird thing”
Nope.im out. Not getting into this. Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re obviously free to spend their money how they want but I bet Cinzia’s food order was ridiculously pricey...

Reactions: 3
As soon as influencers get more sponsors and money they become less relateable because they suddenly can afford to live a more “luxurious” life and for me that’s when i can no longer relate to them or their lifestyle

Reactions: 7
Sophia is actually so dim it’s concerning. She questions the most basic things because she never has anything interesting to say, ever. Couldn’t believe in the last vlog how she was going on about waiting for the expanding foam to expand when it literally expands as it leaves the can....that’s what expanding foam is. Stay in school kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot stand the way that they film themselves eating!! In the most recent vlog when Sophia is slopping the french toast around her mouth and scraping the plate with the knife and fork 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.