Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually jealous of Sophia and her mums relationship, they do so much together and seem to get on really well
It is nice but would be nicer if Sophia actually helped her out and didn’t expect her mum to be at her beck and call. I remember specifically in one vid her mum said something either about hanging out the washing or doing the dishes and her response was that she knows how to do these things just doesn’t want to..🙄 Such a princess🤮

The family upstairs and behind closed doors, thrillers are my favourite, going to start them today
Finishing off ‘the family upstairs’ currently🙂 It’s a good one, starts off a bit slow though!

Reactions: 1
Why even write “to fit my boobs” just say it’s a 14! It’s fitting you everywhere else too!

Reactions: 18
Cinzia is stunning and seems a lovely girl but really does herself no favours with her clothes, so what if your a size 14 own it you look great. The constant emphasis on saying her clothes are a small, size 8, Xs etc is silly, and she says a lot how her boobs are really big but they’re not they’re just in proportion with her shape! Lidia is also in complete denial over her size

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that Sophia's voice/accent changes so much whenever she is with Fiona? It's like she mimics her mom's accent. And don't get me started on the Bonnie voice.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that Sophia's voice/accent changes so much whenever she is with Fiona? It's like she mimics her mom's accent. And don't get me started on the Bonnie voice.
Omfg the Bonnie voice🤮🤮 I’ve literally never heard anything like it and it’s constant??😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I usually dont mind cinzia uploading Pinterest pics especially for the girls bathroom account. But she’s just uploaded a pic from Matildadjerfs insta which is literally her apartment and style- really dunno how I feel about her taking other influences content just because it goes with her theme. Surely she could set up her own apartment for a similar pic and take inspo from that. If I was an influencer and someone stole my content and then gained followers and likes for my original picture I wouldn’t be happy. I just wouldn’t risk it if I was cinzia so I don’t know why she is.

Reactions: 12
I know this is Sophia and cinzias thread but I’m watching lidias latest video and I can’t stand how she’s talking to cinzia over face time. I totally get sibling relationships but lidias actually just rude. Not really sure who she thinks she is, think she should chill with the swearing at cinzia since Sophia and her literally handed lidia her career

Reactions: 2
Cinzias been posting pics of these pancakes and shock ... Lidia wants to make them now. Get some original content Lidia & stop doing EVERYTHING the girls do 😐 She has 0 personality

3F209232-B9FE-4FA9-ABA4-21D0B231D6E5.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I know this is Sophia and cinzias thread but I’m watching lidias latest video and I can’t stand how she’s talking to cinzia over face time. I totally get sibling relationships but lidias actually just rude. Not really sure who she thinks she is, think she should chill with the swearing at cinzia since Sophia and her literally handed lidia her career
Omg this, she was so cheeky cinzia basically planned that whole idea for her and she was just acting like she couldn’t be arsed, and the amount of clothes she bought was so unnecessary she even said she ordered from the same shop twice!! Why would you so that during a pandemic- she does need need night out clothes, they’ll go out of style by the time she’s back in the club.

Reactions: 1
Cinzias been posting pics of these pancakes and shock ... Lidia wants to make them now. Get some original content Lidia & stop doing EVERYTHING the girls do 😐 She has 0 personality

View attachment 123929
They’re all sooooooo boring. Lockdown has made me unfollow pretty much everyone cause I can’t be be arsed to watch them repost everyone’s fecking banana bread & foamy mirrors

• Haha
Reactions: 11
is it worth making Lidia a thread?? Or are people okay just talking about her on here? :)

anyone else bored of lidia just copying everything cinzia recommends? we get it you look up to your sister, but jfc maybe get your own ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want Soph & Cinz to do that quick fire assumptions video, purely so I can ask them if they’re sick of Lidia cloning them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sick of the constant balcony pinterest pictures from the girls, i get you’re trying to make the ‘feed aesthetic ‘ but we won’t forget about you if you just don’t post for a couple days

Reactions: 4
Hahah I screenshot that story of Lidia's too, only because she said she was going to do a haul with those clothes and in one of the stories she put up you could quite clearly see a 'Size M' label (and I just know she's going to insist she wears a Small in everything lol)

Reactions: 5
I think Cinzia has a serious complex about being the ‘fat’ friend that comes from being the heavier one before they were vegan. She wasn’t heavy at all but I think she has compared herself to Sophia since well before their youtube days. It’s really sad - she’s a victim of toxic Instagram culture just as much as she is a perpetrator of it (by editing her pictures, not being upfront about it, lying about her size etc).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.