Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The addidas trainers and the Chanel 😩 and the long satin skirt and granny cardigan combo what went through her mind? I think she’s seen comments about her dressing too old and now she’s trying to dress younger but she’s flopping. Same with the mummy bandage dress and the Dracula coat

The Chanel is shaped like a lunch box
Aw I actually really like the outfit! Would look better with black converse and a simple black bag though, the shoes and bag don't go

Reactions: 10
The way u think drinking alcohol and smoking makes your life more interesting is hilarious

Yes. Thats what makes them a bit boring. Not the lack of drinking or smoking weed lol

Ever since shes gotten those teeth she reminds me of Jonah Hill in Wolf of walk street. Same vibe
I wasn’t saying that’s what makes them boring - it was just examples that they just don’t do anything that poses a risk they are very much boring in many aspects. It was just examples of things most people their age do ☺

Reactions: 8
I wasn’t saying that’s what makes them boring - it was just examples that they just don’t do anything that poses a risk they are very much boring in many aspects. It was just examples of things most people their age do ☺
I get what you were trying to say; it's not like they should be smoking and drinking if that's not in their nature that's totally fine in your mid 20s, but like.. they don't do anything! They have all the money in the world and the most flexible job you could ask for and they literally don't do ANYTHING.

They wouldn't just book a last minute girls trip round Asia, they don't stay out late and go dancing with each other or their bfs, they don't host a dinner party for their friends/boyfriends and play stupid board games, they don't take a holiday somewhere warm and go late-night swimming in the sea, they wouldn't throw each other a wild surprise birthday parties, they don't take a road trip from London to somewhere in the UK, they don't go to Italy and rent a vespa and book a cooking class with crazy italian grannies, they don't take up new hobbies on a whim because why not. Like this isn't an exhaustive list of stuff that makes you fun, but it's like... they're young, beautiful and rich and they do nothing but make matcha at home, take outfit pics in Notting Hill, travel to LA or Paris twice a year, eat truffle pasta and go home to watch Friends at 9pm. Like I've never seen two more uninteresting people, they have NOTHING to say for themselves, ultimate basic witches lol what are their core cherished memories of their life so far??

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’ve been watching their podcast on YouTube and it honestly blows my mind how they react to men cheating vs women cheating. Like if a man cheats then it’s “duck you, you’re disgusting, blah blah blah.” But if it’s a woman then it’s “we don’t judge around here. Mistakes happen. It felt good in the moment. Don’t be so hard on yourself.” Like what 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been watching their podcast on YouTube and it honestly blows my mind how they react to men cheating vs women cheating. Like if a man cheats then it’s “duck you, you’re disgusting, blah blah blah.” But if it’s a woman then it’s “we don’t judge around here. Mistakes happen. It felt good in the moment. Don’t be so hard on yourself.” Like what 🤨
in yesterdays they were talking about a girl whose bf is a PT and is training this girl who he has got really close with and met at the gym and they're messaging etc etc obviously her boyfriend is in the wrong for not setting boundaries with this girl BUT literally just a few weeks ago they were encouraging girls to go up to boys in the gym and talk to them and ask if they want to train together or to start a conversation and get their number etc and joking about it....conflicting messaging guys what if the girl he's training is a listener and moved to him bc of their advice lol

I was thinking when they were saying that the gym is a place to meet someone that loads of boys go to the gym that have girlfriends and you wouldn't be able to tell just from watching them in the gym, it's so cringe to go up to someone and introduce yourself and start flirting or give your number if he's displayed zero interest in you and literally just happens to be in the gym at the same time as you multiple times a week (I'm sure on a rare occasion it's worked and people have got into a relationship this way) but just because they're in the gym a lot when you also happen to be it doesn't mean they're single or want to be hit on lol if a girl did that to my bf in the gym off the back of their advice i wouldn't be happy, that dilemma yesterday was literally a girl saying another girl had done everything to her boyfriend they were basically telling girls to do the other week hahah

also a bit hypocritical because for a lot of girls working out it can come across quite creepy to be hit on and flirted at at the gym, again on some occasions this can work out fine especially if the guy is hot or your age but if a creepy slightly older guy was just watching you working out, going to the gym deliberately at times they knew you'd be there, working out near you and hitting on you, you'd find it creepy and bordering on harassment but for girls doing that to guys the thought hasn't crossed their mind and theyr'e all for it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
in yesterdays they were talking about a girl whose bf is a PT and is training this girl who he has got really close with and met at the gym and they're messaging etc etc obviously her boyfriend is in the wrong for not setting boundaries with this girl BUT literally just a few weeks ago they were encouraging girls to go up to boys in the gym and talk to them and ask if they want to train together or to start a conversation and get their number etc and joking about it....conflicting messaging guys what if the girl he's training is a listener and moved to him bc of their advice lol

I was thinking when they were saying that the gym is a place to meet someone that loads of boys go to the gym that have girlfriends and you wouldn't be able to tell just from watching them in the gym, it's so cringe to go up to someone and introduce yourself and start flirting or give your number if he's displayed zero interest in you and literally just happens to be in the gym at the same time as you multiple times a week (I'm sure on a rare occasion it's worked and people have got into a relationship this way) but just because they're in the gym a lot when you also happen to be it doesn't mean they're single or want to be hit on lol if a girl did that to my bf in the gym off the back of their advice i wouldn't be happy, that dilemma yesterday was literally a girl saying another girl had done everything to her boyfriend they were basically telling girls to do the other week hahah

also a bit hypocritical because for a lot of girls working out it can come across quite creepy to be hit on and flirted at at the gym, again on some occasions this can work out fine especially if the guy is hot or your age but if a creepy slightly older guy was just watching you working out, going to the gym deliberately at times they knew you'd be there, working out near you and hitting on you, you'd find it creepy and bordering on harassment but for girls doing that to guys the thought hasn't crossed their mind and theyr'e all for it lol
agree with all of this but what gets me is NEITHER OF THEM WOULD EVER DO THAT. they would NEVER approach a guy in the gym😂

Reactions: 18
I get what you were trying to say; it's not like they should be smoking and drinking if that's not in their nature that's totally fine in your mid 20s, but like.. they don't do anything! They have all the money in the world and the most flexible job you could ask for and they literally don't do ANYTHING.

They wouldn't just book a last minute girls trip round Asia, they don't stay out late and go dancing with each other or their bfs, they don't host a dinner party for their friends/boyfriends and play stupid board games, they don't take a holiday somewhere warm and go late-night swimming in the sea, they wouldn't throw each other a wild surprise birthday parties, they don't take a road trip from London to somewhere in the UK, they don't go to Italy and rent a vespa and book a cooking class with crazy italian grannies, they don't take up new hobbies on a whim because why not. Like this isn't an exhaustive list of stuff that makes you fun, but it's like... they're young, beautiful and rich and they do nothing but make matcha at home, take outfit pics in Notting Hill, travel to LA or Paris twice a year, eat truffle pasta and go home to watch Friends at 9pm. Like I've never seen two more uninteresting people, they have NOTHING to say for themselves, ultimate basic witches lol what are their core cherished memories of their life so far??
YES this is what I was kinda getting at haha! Like no one’s saying they HAVE to drink or smoke or anything wild but they don’t do anything they don’t try anything they don’t do anything risky or “once in a lifetime” and it’s like you say they have all the resources to do so. They have so much free time, they have little responsibilities, they have the financial freedom, they are healthy and young. There’s no viable reason to not just go out to the club on a Thursday night and have a last minute spontaneous feral night like young girls do have a night where you wake up and think what on earth went on and laugh in bed about it together, smoke a cheeky fag, take some awful pictures that you swiftly deleted the next day like just LIVE a little 🤣

No same I literally couldn’t believe the hypocrisy , calling the boyfriend boring and saying it’s fine to feel that way ! Imagine a girl had written in saying their boyfriend had treated them the same way they’d be appalled

The addidas trainers and the Chanel 😩 and the long satin skirt and granny cardigan combo what went through her mind? I think she’s seen comments about her dressing too old and now she’s trying to dress younger but she’s flopping. Same with the mummy bandage dress and the Dracula coat

The Chanel is shaped like a lunch box
I actually like this fit but that bleeping granny ass bag needs to go to the retirement home, outfit would look really cool with a younger and edgier bag like something from Bottega or BYFAR

Also I really am enjoying Cinzias makeup tiktoks, she wears a little more than would be my taste but I think she’s good at it and she’s deffo having fun with it which is more than can be said for Sophia’s diabolical air wrap tiktok

also if anything cinzias tiktoks show how gorgeous she is without even a stitch Of makeup or editing, i genuinely think she is such a pretty girl and it’s a shame that she uses faceapp so much because she has a very distinctive

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I actually like this fit but that bleeping granny ass bag needs to go to the retirement home, outfit would look really cool with a younger and edgier bag like something from Bottega or BYFAR

Also I really am enjoying Cinzias makeup tiktoks, she wears a little more than would be my taste but I think she’s good at it and she’s deffo having fun with it which is more than can be said for Sophia’s diabolical air wrap tiktok

also if anything cinzias tiktoks show how gorgeous she is without even a stitch Of makeup or editing, i genuinely think she is such a pretty girl and it’s a shame that she uses faceapp so much because she has a very distinctive
Off the back of this, I too love the fit but not with the bag - I think the bag is stunning, but stunning to look at on display in the shop 🥰🥰

I think Soph is trying to get a coll;ab with adidas with all the recent shoe posts?

Reactions: 2
Off the back of this, I too love the fit but not with the bag - I think the bag is stunning, but stunning to look at on display in the shop 🥰🥰

I think Soph is trying to get a coll;ab with adidas with all the recent shoe posts?
Potentially? Gazelles seem to be a big craze rn

Agree completely. Also I noticed when this girl mentioned about reading the messages on his instagram sophia straightaway said ‘so you should, I would do the same’ now I’m not being funny I know it’s situational and a lot of people would read the messages but I think Sophia encouraging anyone to read their partners messages or go through their accounts is kind of messed up. That is really a last resort kind of deal and shows that the trust is completely gone and the relationship probably won’t work after this wether you find something or not as once you get to the stage of wanting to look through someone’s stuff secretly you are probably too paranoid to be happy and need to get out for both parties long term happiness (trust me I’ve been there). But this just kinda confused me, Sophia tries to give off such a chilled vibe and act so mature but the mature thing to do would be to straight up just ask your partner about it and even ask to see the messages yourself if you really need that confirmation. Not to go behind their back, if a girl ever mentions about their boyfriend going through their phone or messages straight away they’ll say something along the lines of how controlling it is and how insecure he must be 🙄🤣 sorry for the rant I just hate how it’s one rule for some and a different for the rest, if they actually cared about their followers or the people asking for advice they would be honest with them even if it meant pointing out that the person who wrote in isn’t in the right completely. They’re just yes men to all the crappy behaviour that their followers tell them about. I used to enjoy the podcast (and still occasionally do) but some of the things they say are so misinformed and ignorant. I hate to think that teenage girls are lapping up their advice as gospel 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
agree with all of this but what gets me is NEITHER OF THEM WOULD EVER DO THAT. they would NEVER approach a guy in the gym😂
THIS - and the fact that literally in the same sentence as Cinzia telling the girl to "just go up to him" and shoot her shot she was saying that SHE DOESN'T SAY HELLO TO PEOPLE IN THE GYM HERSELF. It all goes back to them living in a fantasy land, the advice they give people they wouldn't do themselves, its based off of what they see on tv & films. Again they started to compare a dilemma to something that happened in a friends episode, like WTF

although they are so unrelatable in their shopping habits and living style, i feel like they're the only youtubers who still have similar personalities from before they blew up

Reactions: 3
although they are so unrelatable in their shopping habits and living style, i feel like they're the only youtubers who still have similar personalities from before they blew up
hmmm i disagree here i used to love watching them when they actually had personalities but now it’s all boring nonsense with no quality or thought behind it. if anything their personalities have taken a nose dive. i’d be happy if they still had similar personalities but their content now is so bland and boring - it gives ✨nothing✨

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.