Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi im sorry for asking this LMFAO but idk any other place w so many other brits, can someone tell me if uni of Leicester law is a good program? I'm from Canada and I'm looking at a couple of programs but most reviews seem to be from 2016-17
There’s a Facebook group called ‘gals who graduate’. Check it out as I’m sure some girls on there could help x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
hi im sorry for asking this LMFAO but idk any other place w so many other brits, can someone tell me if uni of Leicester law is a good program? I'm from Canada and I'm looking at a couple of programs but most reviews seem to be from 2016-17
there's a website called 'the student room' also, it's forums like tattle but made for students. if you create a post on there you miiight just ger some answers on there too x

Reactions: 2
Lol now Sophia is trying to be likeable and posts a make up tutorial on tik tok… she can’t even apply bronzer on her lids without cinzias help why is she even doing that? She’s always confused with every little task & everyone is ending up helping her out in the comments because she has no clue what she’s doing, so why does she have to hop on that trend? Only cause everyone is hyping up cinzia for doing these little clips… Sophia is always jealous and wants the same attention…

• Heart
Reactions: 35
i'm watching some of their old vlogs out of boredom and do they even still use all of those colourful prada and Balenciaga bags they mass bought in 2020/2021? And the colourful heels

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol now Sophia is trying to be likeable and posts a make up tutorial on tik tok… she can’t even apply bronzer on her lids without cinzias help why is she even doing that? She’s always confused with every little task & everyone is ending up helping her out in the comments because she has no clue what she’s doing, so why does she have to hop on that trend? Only cause everyone is hyping up cinzia for doing these little clips… Sophia is always jealous and wants the same attention…
she thinks she’s gunna be the next Alex Earle

Reactions: 9
Ugh Sophia in the new pickle challenge video saying she doesn’t know what the challenge is…………. I thought you were a tik tok Queen you boring imbecile fuckin get a life u absolute duck wit I dislike her

I swear ever since moving in with old mate she’s even worse

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ugh Sophia in the new pickle challenge video saying she doesn’t know what the challenge is…………. I thought you were a tik tok Queen you boring imbecile fuckin get a life u absolute duck wit I dislike her

I swear ever since moving in with old mate she’s even worse
Old mate iiiii

she thinks she’s gunna be the next Alex Earle
Even Ali’s Earle is so overrated, just another blonde girl with zero personality

Reactions: 22
I saw this n just thought STFU Sophia, she's going on like she doesn't wear joggers n a jumper on a regular basis😂😂
Ergh I feel bad saying it but I'm just not vibing with her hair. It annoys me how swishy it is and just looks so 80s. Something about the cut just isn’t right and I can’t put my finger on it

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Sophia is just overall a pass. Everything about her annoys me and makes me crazy. Her baby voice, her acting like she’s different and doesn’t know about tik tok trends, her trying to hop on tik tok trends with the tutorial she posted, her acting disgusted over literally anything and making stupid faces…. It’s just too much and she definitely the least interesting to look and I really hope she reads that!!!

Reactions: 23
Tell me why I’m rewatching old vlogs and came across this absolute treasure from lockdown when Cinzia made ‘brownies’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ergh I feel bad saying it but I'm just not vibing with her hair. It annoys me how swishy it is and just looks so 80s. Something about the cut just isn’t right and I can’t put my finger on it
It’s a bit too try hard, like she wants it to look undone but you can tell she’s spent all morning getting it like that

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.