Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh everytime the bag just gives middle aged mummy blogger. I can just picture the caption:

"Off to see the in-laws, Took us 3hrs to load the car, Annabel spilt chocolate down her new romper & poor madox couldn't find his fav toy to bring to nanny's....The bag I bought in my 20s is still going strong blah blah blah"

😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Ugh everytime the bag just gives middle aged mummy blogger. I can just picture the caption:

"Off to see the in-laws, Took us 3hrs to load the car, Annabel spilt chocolate down her new romper & poor madox couldn't find his fav toy to bring to nanny's....The bag I bought in my 20s is still going strong blah blah blah"

😂😂😂
That bag is so ugly and no one can convince me otherwise

Reactions: 22
Do you think sophia has had a lip flip/gummy smile treatment? I had gummy smile done before and it made my top lip/space bewteen my nose and lip pull down like that for a while, it looked super odd!!
I thought that was fiona💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sophia just showing how rich her bf is, can’t stand the tight witch

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't see her being a mum right now but she gives off SUCH middle class mum vibes, like you know when she is a mum she's going to be the typical mum who only shops in M&S and Waitrose

Reactions: 28
Cinzia acting so nonchalant about Emily in Paris in lidia's new vlog bare in mind her & Sophia wouldn't shut up about the show when it first came out...do they just jump on whatever trend is cool n run with it till a new one comes, no originality, no individuality.

To me it just screams insecurities no matter how much they try to put on this "girl boss" "trendy" vibe, they are just two sheep following the crowd

Also I think it's the most I've seen cinzia do abroad, she actually went places other than a coffee shop & restaurant. She needs to take a leaf out of lidia's book (not that Lidia is a better example of any sorts but in this sense she kind of is lol) and try to explore a city rather than only go to celeb spots...do they think a celeb will spot them & want them to be their friend, it seems so desperate and almost obsessive alot of the time.

Reactions: 15
Omg asif Olivia is the same age as Cinzia I’m shocked
If Olivia is the same age I wonder how her and Lidia became friends over Cinzia & Sophia, Lidia only just turned 22 so they are not even in the same school year...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.