Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzia refers to her “significant other” in todays podcast so maybe Aaron isn’t off the scene. Apparently he asked her for a PS5 for Christmas 🤣 She could have just decided to no longer post teasers of him or maybe he wants to be more under the radar now we all know who he is

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Cinzia refers to her “significant other” in todays podcast so maybe Aaron isn’t off the scene. Apparently he asked her for a PS5 for Christmas 🤣 She could have just decided to no longer post teasers of him or maybe he wants to be more under the radar now we all know who he is
maybe he embarrassed being seen with her

Reactions: 2
she said she's not buying something that costs £400 and she's not buying him a new toy as it makes no sense when they'd be more than happy to drop £400+ on stupid bags for herself

the money is not an issue for her but i feel like she doesn't want to buy it bc she doesn't understand it lol if that's what he wants it's what he wants then they went on to say they'd buy their boyfriends an experience for Christmas like a musical or dinner ffs he wants a PS5 not to see elf the musical

and then they said they don't want him playing PS5 as they only want to play games like the sims and Mario kart lol you don't have to understand your boyfriends interests but at least pretend like you care hahah pls don't drag the poor boy to see elf the musical for his Christmas present with you

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
she said she's not buying something that costs £400 and she's not buying him a new toy as it makes no sense when they'd be more than happy to drop £400+ on stupid bags for herself

the money is not an issue for her but i feel like she doesn't want to buy it bc she doesn't understand it lol if that's what he wants it's what he wants then they went on to say they'd buy their boyfriends an experience for Christmas like a musical or dinner ffs he wants a PS5 not to see elf the musical

and then they said they don't want him playing PS5 as they only want to play games like the sims and Mario kart lol you don't have to understand your boyfriends interests but at least pretend like you care hahah pls don't drag the poor boy to see elf the musical for his Christmas present with you
Yeah agreed. I’m sure the boys don’t care about makeup or perfume that they’d ask for for Christmas but it would still be bought because it’s what they want. They have weird perspectives and opinions. Each episode contradicts what was said in the previous one

Reactions: 29
Yeah agreed. I’m sure the boys don’t care about makeup or perfume that they’d ask for for Christmas but it would still be bought because it’s what they want. They have weird perspectives and opinions. Each episode contradicts what was said in the previous one
right, I'm sure their bfs also have to listen to them talking about their work and materialistic things like holidays and designer purchases that they don't care about as well as makeup and perfume and them droning on about random influencers that they're obsessed with etc AND having to take photos of them endlessly for ig which they probably aren't super into it but they do it anyway- nothing wrong with going out for dinner as part of a Christmas present but at least get something he wants and pretend to care about his hobbies and interests instead of forcing him to do stuff you want to do 😭 obvs PS5s are expensive but she drops money on going on holiday monthly sooo we know it's not a stretch for her

Reactions: 18

tbh i find them kind of controlling in that sense, might be a reach but its just so weird?? why the duck can a fully grown man not play what he wants to lol

Reactions: 19
I defo see cinzia bf as more immature than Sophia. Is he younger I wonder, I think cinzia might be slightly jealous of Sophia as her relationship seems more ‘grown up’ and he seems like he can afford more things like a flat, constant holidays which is more in line with their lifestyle

Reactions: 16
Could you imagine if it was the other way round and Cinzia's boyfriend was saying that he didn't want to buy her a bag she wanted for Christmas because he doesn't understand it and wants her to wear something else?! I think it's controlling to pick what you think your partner should be interested in. Just be interested in them, wtf.

Reactions: 24
Could you imagine if it was the other way round and Cinzia's boyfriend was saying that he didn't want to buy her a bag she wanted for Christmas because he doesn't understand it and wants her to wear something else?! I think it's controlling to pick what you think your partner should be interested in. Just be interested in them, wtf.
i get it some boys are obsessed with playing games and prioritise it over giving their gfs attention and if that's the case then sure but the way they were laughing over what he chooses to do in his spare time lol saying why does he need a new one when he's already got a PS4 it works fine...why do they buy new iPhones every year when they already have one that works fine etc and referring to it as a toy he doesn't need :confused: not very nice just let aaron play cod ffs he takes photos of you all day and listens to you not knowing anything about anything he deserves to rest....i'm sure he's expected to be interested in whatever matcha recipe she's showing him every day

funny thing is I feel like their bfs would actually go to musicals etc with them that they're not interested in just for their benefit, but they wouldn't do anything for their boyfriends like that
what is the redeeming quality about dating them like legit they are so private about their relationships but it genuinely doesn't seem like they go out of their way to do anything nice for them (except maybe pay for holidays but that is because they want to go on the holidays, they're not doing it for their boyfriends benefit) they are always giggling and gossiping about them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can’t spend 400 pounds on a ps5 but can spend 390 on a dress that she only put on to take pictures
i’m sorry that dress looks so cheap? the knicker line, the creases, the fact that it doesn’t seem to fit properly?! something’s just so off about it

Reactions: 53
i’m sorry that dress looks so cheap? the knicker line, the creases, the fact that it doesn’t seem to fit properly?! something’s just so off about it
Looks like the material my mum would use to make me an angel costume for the Christmas concert

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whoever called it that Cinzia stuck her blazer on after wearing that hideous boob tube dress 😭 shes practically trying to hide that dress.

Wherever Cinzia goes, that blazer swiftly follows x
Cinzia and Lidia do this almost all the time. The wear risky or trendy pieces and them spend the entire night adjusting or covering themselves. Like just wear something you’re comfortable in and that actually fits in Lidia’s case. You’ll feel and look a lot better.

Reactions: 34
Cinzia and Lidia do this almost all the time. The wear risky or trendy pieces and them spend the entire night adjusting or covering themselves. Like just wear something you’re comfortable in and that actually fits in Lidia’s case. You’ll feel and look a lot better.
especially with all the money they clearly have available to spend! they could buy some high quality pieces that actually flatter their figures

but no, they just seem to spend loads of money on clothes that look like they could be from primark because they think anything and everything expensive = good 🤣 so annoying

Reactions: 6
Wild because I just saw the dress on Sophie milner Instagram the day before and it actually looked nice on her (not a fan of her personally but the dress looked bomb) but for whatever reason looks so cheap on cinzia idgi

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.