Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a blessing really. Mari would want to explore Paris not take pics outside cafes
Lmaoooo true she is the only sane sister, but still, she would probably wanna spend time with them
If Sophia gets engaged I think it’s deffo separate channel time
don't even think she will start a new channel. she'll be in wifey and mommy influencer era.she'll make new mommy and wifey friends.

Reactions: 9
Haven’t they been together for like a year if that? So why would they be getting engaged already

Reactions: 7
Haven’t they been together for like a year if that? So why would they be getting engaged already
I think it's been 18 months if not more? It could be super serious and headed towards marriage very soon - not that we'd know!!

Reactions: 4
Why does everyone think Sophia is getting engaged? 😂 have I missed something? They've been together 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just deeped how S&C don't have friends... Sure they see Summer & co. every once in a while or do work lunches etc but Like outside of work I've noticed they literally just hang out with each other or with Lidia & her friends...

One goes away the other either goes M.I.A for the week or has to go away at the same time so they're not bored, just seems so co dependent like what happens when they both finally move In with partners or get married etc doubt they will be active on YouTube by then are they just going to pop out kids at the same time so they have an excuse to see eachother regularly again...

It's like they either don't make an effort to make friends with others or people genuinely find them annoying to be around 🤣

Reactions: 20
I doubt Sophia would get engaged as she is literally terrified of anything that could imply she's getting older. Every single time she or cinz has a birthday we have to listen to weeks of her like "Twenty-four guys can you believe it. twenty! Four! Ewwww! Can you believe its six years until thirty like OH MY GOD can we just deep that" etc etc etc. She's never said anything that's made me think she wants a ring or wants to settle down and I wouldnt be surprised if she's moving in with max to save money lol she's soooo juvenile in the mind I think she's more like a 19 year old inside

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nah I’m sorry Sophia would do anything to one up Cinzia and if that means getting a ring before she does she’ll jump at the chance

• Heart
Reactions: 36
looks like sophia has travelled 4,000 miles just to go from beach club to beach club to the hotel...yawn

Reactions: 15
Okay but I'm loving the red lip on cinzia, it distracts us from her tits falling out of that dress😂
That red lip is everything on her but that dress 😫😫 its just so unflattering on her! if it didn't have that weird cut out it would have looked more cute and chic

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That red lip is everything on her but that dress 😫😫 its just so unflattering on her! if it didn't have that weird cut out it would have looked more cute and chic
You just know she spent the whole night pulling it up / self consciously covering herself

Reactions: 16
Okay but I'm loving the red lip on cinzia, it distracts us from her tits falling out of that dress😂
as a big titty girl myself, that's the type of dress I'd look at and genuinely think "if I had smaller boobs I'd wear that" - Cinz, c'mon girl.. 😭 I hate the fact that I can't wear certain tops / dresses but I accept it. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
as a big titty girl myself, that's the type of dress I'd look at and genuinely think "if I had smaller boobs I'd wear that" - Cinz, c'mon girl.. 😭 I hate the fact that I can't wear certain tops / dresses but I accept it. 🤷‍♀️😂
It looks like her nip is due to make an appearance any second, just looks far too low on her chest & if she raised her arm just a tad the dress will either fall down or her boob will fall out the top🤣🤣

Pretty sure she has worn the dress before clearly hasn't learnt her lesson the first time😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.