Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They copied their set from Kylie Cosmetics/Skin

I thought the bath set up and pink tiles looked familiar. In all Kylie Cosmetic beauty stands, she has this bath tub too so not a single original thought with these girls. I'm not surprised
I'm not a huge fan of them and do think they aren't very creative and copy other influencers & celebs... but in all fairness their brand is "the girl's bathroom" so it makes sense to have a pink bathroom as their set haha

Reactions: 17
I'm not a huge fan of them and do think they aren't very creative and copy other influencers & celebs... but in all fairness their brand is "the girl's bathroom" so it makes sense to have a pink bathroom as their set haha
Yeah I didn't say its off brand, it is very much is for them but because they worship the ground that Kylie walks on its comical they copied something she's already done, They copied it to a T with the plastic iridescent plastic bubbles in the tub and sink area 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Yeah I didn't say its off brand, it is very much is for them but because they worship the ground that Kylie walks on its comical they copied something she's already done, They copied it to a T with the plastic iridescent plastic bubbles in the tub and sink area 😂
Oh wait yeah you're right even the positioning of everything is the same 😂 maybe they should have not had a bath and added in a couple of pink urinals, written things on the mirror with lipstick etc. Made it look like a "girls bathroom" on a night out which is what I assume their brand is rather than an ACTUAL bathroom. Kylie needs to sue hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Only thing different is those stools from amazon ... 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic I know I complained about the same things being recycled but I'm sad there's no Halloween talk. I mean it's good they have stopped forcing it if it isn't their thing but with the money they have they could do something cool.

Reactions: 4
SHE'S DONE IT AGAIN! Cinzia buys something that could be fashionable then styles it like dog tit.

A bleeping hoodie that probably shows her arse every 5 seconds...really cinzia🤦🏽‍♀️
The shoes are cute but definitely don't go with a freaking hoodie!!! The hoodie is too casual for those shoes 🤮. This is just the worst.

Reactions: 13
SHE'S DONE IT AGAIN! Cinzia buys something that could be fashionable then styles it like dog tit.

A bleeping hoodie that probably shows her arse every 5 seconds...really cinzia🤦🏽‍♀️
I get the vision she had with this outfit but this is just so lazy!! She spends so much money on crappy outfits, couldn’t she just invest time in finding a nice black knitted dress?

That’s not giving cinzia 😶

Reactions: 7
ugh i loved them when they were like this
As did I but the pic made me laugh 🤣 felt so nostalgic going through their old pics. Sometimes I watch their vlogs from when they’d go into town and debate spending £20 on a top in Topshop and would really be considering it for a long time. They were so relatable back then and love their fashion too - half the stuff from then I’d still wear now!! (with maybe the exception of the joggers with heels)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.