Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen hinzuaddiere new tok hol mini vlogs? All I was thinking is how happy she seems it’s like she’s finally breathing fresh air after being under Sophia’s bitchy/mean girl/toxic influence for a year. Also seems like she’s definitely doing more solo content and I’m so here for it but that means they will eventually drift apart and become just colleagues

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will never get over how bad Sophia's nose job is 😅 she spent serious coin to look worse 💀
Her nose job makes me bare nervous, I have to get one soon because of breathing issues and a deviated septum and if I end up with a nose like hers I’ll be devastated looool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Cinzia was bad with the facetune so I know this isn’t this girls thread but she doesn’t seem to have one but the difference in photos omg

rubysophiablake on instagram

1030D62E-92AE-4AAB-BF6B-A1DD4859E210.jpeg
59F0B11C-B0EA-4106-AF64-A4EFC471C026.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Has anyone seen hinzuaddiere new tok hol mini vlogs? All I was thinking is how happy she seems it’s like she’s finally breathing fresh air after being under Sophia’s bitchy/mean girl/toxic influence for a year. Also seems like she’s definitely doing more solo content and I’m so here for it but that means they will eventually drift apart and become just colleagues
who’s that ??? what’s the drama about her ? wow am i the only one who doesn’t know who this is ?? i’ve missed out a whole season omg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else feel a bit sad for Cinzia? Like aww I hope she isn’t lonely in her new flat 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I hope she becomes an independent queen and thrives. I hope she makes new friends, puts herself out there and does some solo content.

I’m guessing Sophia would contribute towards her rent or her rent would be put through as work expenses. There is no way Ciniza should pay the whole amount when they will film content there which Sophia will benefit from financially

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve seen quite a few people mention on here that s&c promote products that they don’t even use (which I totally agree on). I was watching the newest video and seen that Cinzia in her bathroom has a Gillette razor? I have an estrid razor purely because multiple influencers promoted them but why do they do ads/ promote products they don’t use? Makes them seem really sneaky and money hungry. Makes you think can you actually believe them about anything?

Reactions: 24
I’m happy that Cinzias nee flat actually has some colour and personality its nice she can express herself as she’s really actually creative

Sophia is actually so annoying with her ‘tips’ and ‘hacks’nothing about them arehacks it’s just common knowledge

• Heart
Reactions: 21
lol in the new vlog when they are wondering why the fire alarm keeps beeping and sophia says "that's a question for the concierge" she is so annoying and out of touch. are they both incapable of using google ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought Cinzia was bad with the facetune so I know this isn’t this girls thread but she doesn’t seem to have one but the difference in photos omg

rubysophiablake on instagram

View attachment 1676993View attachment 1676995
The fact that this is what she actually looks like mind boggles me. I’ve never seen a catfish this bad in my life, how do her friends and family not say anything??? She’s pretty as she is. Jusr another copy and paste face 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.